Ask any questions related to entrepreneurship or self-improvement
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Re: Selling Resell Right 2 A Report ?
I've never sold resell rights. But I've bought them a lot of times. What I look for:
1. Is the product any good?
2. Is the salesletter any good?
3. What other sales material is provided?
4. Does it meet the Star-Story-Solution criteria of product development? (Need 2 out of 3 at least. Either star power behind the product. A good story. Or a very powerful solution which is unique to the market.)
5. Does it fit with my current product line - is there an upsell potential?
6. Does the product come with any sort of exclusive resell rights? Or is it a normal resell rights?
7. Is the price good enough?
8. Whats the future potential? Can I sell the product 2 years down the line too? Or will it become out-dated?
Those are the questions I ask before buying resell rights. Which may help you to tweak your product a bit too - and make it better.
If I had to sell resell rights to a product, here are the steps I would take:
1. Create the product and the salesletter. And other sales material.
2. Write a 8-10 page sell sheet that convinces people to buy resell rights. Package that sell sheet with a sample of the product.
3. Create a list of 100 potential buyers. And mail / email them the sell sheet. (This is the most important step. The quality of your research = the sales you make.)
4. Also place the sell sheet at central hubs where people go to to buy resell rights - warrior forum is a good place for normal non-exclusive resell rights to info products...
Are you frustrated with the internet marketing b.s. out there where you have to sieve through 10 good articles to find 1 good actionable idea? Then bookmark WarriorBulletin.com.
Warrior Bulletin is a community curated link sharing website for internet marketers. Save your time and read only the best internet marketing articles and ideas.