SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old September 17, 2011, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Default More information on chatteling...new and old methodology at use...

In his new report, Skip Rosell gives you a list of things he likes to search for...

www.doomgloombliss.com/skip.html

Many of you know, I search for dollar amounts, and if you search between 95 and 199 you will find many small appliances you can flip for a very ez and quick 50 bucks...do two a day, and you've got yourself a cash flow.

But what are these things?

Here, then, is my LIST, although I don't search for them except for a few items per the Skip Rosell method (thanks Skip)...

Keuring, Vita-Mix, Panasonic, KitchenAid, MagiMix, Cuisinart, Haier, EdenPure,

Champion, Sharp...
Canon, Bird Cages, Aquariums,

add these to the list Skip provides in his report...and you'll be cashing in automatically.

There are ways to increase the value of a lot of chattel by turning it into a business opportunity...an example of this might be a commercial lawn mower, and with some added information and such...you could get much more than just the sale of the mower.

I'm getting a lot of questions about the difference between my Chattel Report, the Sprint to Freedom and Skip's new report...well, they are complimentary, although totally different in their approaches to chatteling.

www.doomgloombliss.com/skip.html

http://www.thechattelreport.com/gja/

Skip likes automation and searches...I like dollar amounts...

Let me give you an example of a 150 dollar NET profit item...and a couple of Biz-Ops...

Here is a biz op:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/grd/2603100818.html

This time of year, an ambitious person could put this to work doing leaf pick up...and make a decent amount of money for a couple of months...

Another one:
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/grd/2603191971.html

For cleaning houses, boats, Rvs, driveways...another Biz-Op for the industrious...

Here is back seat type stuff

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ele/2592819342.html

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/msg/2587140803.html

This is from a very narrow dollar search...but once you have your own SYSTEM in place, perhaps acombination of Skip's and Mine...

You would have no problem finding undervalued chattel, that fits in the back seat easily, and can give you almost instant profits.

The big question I get asked is...how do I sell the stuff​? Pretty much as I wrote in Sprint to Freedom:

You've got a lot of choices. Buy on one craigslist, like Akron/Canton and sell on Cleveland...

Or eBay, or Amazon, or classifed ads in your local papers...

Or, what I do now...I buy on craigslist and sell on the same craigslist...it makes life much simpler and easier and I have no problems finding stuff.

If you have purchased Skip's report from this link, www.doomgloombliss.com/skip.html

then email for a telephone call and I'll go over that with you...or if you have recently purchased the Sprint to Freedom Report, then call me up and I'll help you find stuff in your neck ofthe woods.

I can't do it for you...but I can guide you to profits if you are not afraid to DO IT.

Gordon Alexander

PS. Let me help you, give me a call.

Last edited by GordonJ : September 17, 2011 at 01:27 PM.
Old October 27, 2011, 04:12 PM
JosephRatliff

Default Re: More information on chatteling...new and old methodology at use...

Gordon,

Just downloaded The Chattel Report -- great stuff as always man!
Old October 28, 2011, 09:08 AM
Administrator

Default Just wait til next month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephRatliff View Post
Gordon,

Just downloaded The Chattel Report -- great stuff as always man!

Joseph, good to see you here again. Hope all is well. Thanks and chatteling has withstood the test of time...it is more doable now, it is better than ever.

Beginning Nov. 1, I'm starting my own SHOW...sort of...I'll be chatteling all month, taking videos...and demonstrating my skills...I'll be selling other people's stuff for a percentage as well flipping a few deals myself.

Stay Tuned.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. My "Channel" will be hosted by YouTube until I get picked up by a real network, like OWN, or one of those big ones...HA!
Old October 28, 2011, 11:48 AM
sandalwood

Gordon,

Just bought Skip's report. Haven't read it yet but since he wrote it I know it'll be great. I didn't see your phone # in the download instrux. How do I take advantage of the 15 min phone call? Love to speak with you.

Tom
Old October 28, 2011, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandalwood View Post
Gordon,

Just bought Skip's report. Haven't read it yet but since he wrote it I know it'll be great. I didn't see your phone # in the download instrux. How do I take advantage of the 15 min phone call? Love to speak with you.

Tom

Tom, cell is 561-373-4504 Only problem, I'm out in the West TX Plains where reception is iffy...have one bar that comes and goes...when I'm in town, then I'm OK...but give it try...if you get my voice mail, give me a couple of windows of opportunity to get back to you.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : October 28, 2011 at 12:58 PM.
Old October 28, 2011, 12:08 PM
sandalwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post

Tom, cell is 561-474-4504 Only problem, I'm out in the West TX Plains where reception is iffy...have one bar that comes and goes...when I'm in town, then I'm OK...but give it try...if you get my voice mail, give me a couple of windows of opportunity to get back to you.

Gordon

Gordon,

Just dialed the # and an operator came on and said the number is no longer in service. I guess the reception is truly iffy . Where do we go from here?

Tom
Old October 29, 2011, 11:10 AM
sandalwood

Quote:
Gordon,

Just dialed the # and an operator came on and said the number is no longer in service. I guess the reception is truly iffy . Where do we go from here?

Tom

Saturday a.m. 0800 PDT - just called your number and lo behold received voice mail. I sympathize w/your phone problems. My htc evo doesn't alwyas ring and it makes pocket calls. Geesh, for as much as these crappers cost you'd think the technology would not be as egregious as it is.

Anyway, I look forward to your call.

Tom
Old October 29, 2011, 05:19 PM
sandalwood

Quote:
Saturday a.m. 0800 PDT - just called your number and lo behold received voice mail. I sympathize w/your phone problems. My htc evo doesn't alwyas ring and it makes pocket calls. Geesh, for as much as these crappers cost you'd think the technology would not be as egregious as it is.

Anyway, I look forward to your call.

Tom

Gordon,

Let me publicly say thank you for taking a few minutes to speak with me this morning. Enjoyed the talk and will be looking forward to the info. Time to get back in the game and make some $$$.

Have a great day

Tom