SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 25, 2017, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Default 504 Million in Lottery Jackpots, who's in?

Worth 3 bux, eh?

This week is a rare lottery drawing, both Powerball at 242 M and MegaMillions at 262 million have jockpots with CASH amounts over 100M each.

Get yourself a good accountant, maybe get 50% so ONLY 82M from Mega, and only 69 from Power. Still worth wasting 3 bux on? Only if you can afford to lose it, which you will.

However the THRILL of fantasizing throughout the day is worth it to many.

So, here is what I'm looking for, the next winner we be an ODD ball draw, one of those 21, 22, 23, 44, 55 type three in a row or something out of the ordinary...most draws are pretty evenly spaced out,

But I would not be surprised to see low numbers, GRANNY numbers, of her grandchildren, win one of the Jackpots this week or when it does get hit.

What will I do with that money? I'd say, sorry, what money? You have me mistaken for someone else. HA!

OK, 3 bux on the fantasy, .50 cents on 84X front pair, just to try win 25 bux, more my style. No one follows me after cashing in a 25 buck ticket, once in awhile.

Gordon

PS. I've got my two legal firms picked out, see which one can save me the most in taxes while keeping it private, got them both on speed dial, just in case.