SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old July 30, 2019, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Default Good blog post from SDK Hunter.

https://sdkhunter.com/if-you-yearn-t...g-proprietary/

Proprietary. We've talked about it. Now, lets make some moolah with it.

I'm planning on it, are you?

Gordon

PS. It is the reason I've had Dien take down the SQ1, my PROPRIETARY information on all things life. Book/Course, etc. in development.

What do you have in DEVELOPMENT?
Old August 2, 2019, 08:04 AM
JunaidRaza

Default Re: Good blog post from SDK Hunter.

Yes, I strongly agreed to the blog post. Actually, it's the only possible shortcut to becoming successful. If you want success in life. Deserve that success.
Old August 2, 2019, 09:55 AM
Administrator

Default We've discussed ACQUISITIONS before, even the dot com place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
https://sdkhunter.com/if-you-yearn-t...g-proprietary/

Proprietary. We've talked about it. Now, lets make some moolah with it.

I'm planning on it, are you?

Gordon

PS. It is the reason I've had Dien take down the SQ1, my PROPRIETARY information on all things life. Book/Course, etc. in development.

What do you have in DEVELOPMENT?

We've discussed Dan Pena before, and now one of his protege's runs acquisitions.com and offers training.

If I were starting out, or much younger, I think this would be the way I would go, albeit, specializing in Intellectual Property.

ONE problem, with TOLL positions, and acquisitions, and joint ventures and groups, etc., is...finding the people who have the time to learn and apply.

TODAY, I think one of the biggest challenges out there is finding qualified people who can take their nose out of their phones long enough to learn something new. Learning requires reading. It is our preference (Dien and I) to get information faster via reading, spearing out the parts we want...than to listen or watch information, which for me is excruciatingly painful.

Apps, may just be the best opportunity for this generation. Just keep it simple, entertaining, and not too many words, you may knock one out of the park.

Gordon

PS. Real businesses, and there are millions now in the hands of aging Boomers, or their heirs, who would welcome an escape deal, so acquisitions is still a viable skill to have....

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. (Alas, so many still don't).
Old August 2, 2019, 11:43 PM
Rick

Default Re: We've discussed ACQUISITIONS before, even the dot com place.

Quote:
We've discussed Dan Pena before, and now one of his protege's runs acquisitions.com and offers training.

If I were starting out, or much younger, I think this would be the way I would go, albeit, specializing in Intellectual Property.

ONE problem, with TOLL positions, and acquisitions, and joint ventures and groups, etc., is...finding the people who have the time to learn and apply.

TODAY, I think one of the biggest challenges out there is finding qualified people who can take their nose out of their phones long enough to learn something new. Learning requires reading. It is our preference (Dien and I) to get information faster via reading, spearing out the parts we want...than to listen or watch information, which for me is excruciatingly painful.

Apps, may just be the best opportunity for this generation. Just keep it simple, entertaining, and not too many words, you may knock one out of the park.

Gordon

PS. Real businesses, and there are millions now in the hands of aging Boomers, or their heirs, who would welcome an escape deal, so acquisitions is still a viable skill to have....

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. (Alas, so many still don't).

I remember discussions on this very topic, I.e. "What do you want?"

Rick
Old August 3, 2019, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Default I hope you will confirm this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I remember discussions on this very topic, I.e. "What do you want?"

Rick

It is much easier working toward a goal, something you WANT, than it is to spin your wheels and fiddle farting around with some maybes.

WANT is the first step, even Nap Hill says so in Think And Grow Rich. Desire is the starting point of riches, even those of the mind.

We, being Billionaires of our minds, understand this, eh Rick?!!

Gordon
Old August 14, 2019, 12:20 AM
Rick

Default Re: I hope you will confirm this:

Quote:
It is much easier working toward a goal, something you WANT, than it is to spin your wheels and fiddle farting around with some maybes.

WANT is the first step, even Nap Hill says so in Think And Grow Rich. Desire is the starting point of riches, even those of the mind.

We, being Billionaires of our minds, understand this, eh Rick?!!

Gordon

Absolutely correct. I can't believe all the time I wasted not knowing what I wanted. Once I finally figured that out (at least with respect to my current project) the pieces began to fall into place almost as if by magic.

Rick
Old August 6, 2019, 09:16 AM

Lightbulb Indeed...

Quote:
...than to listen or watch information, which for me is excruciatingly painful.

Gordon

Thought I was the only one...