SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old November 12, 2011, 07:43 PM
Administrator

Default 140 bux in 2.5 hours...not bad for a Saturday Morning.

today, the Boz pulled in 140 bux with less than 3 hours of "work"

55 dollars an hour...and I saw him flirting with at least two of his female customers...a benefit of polishing up headlights.

I'll be finishing up my time here in NM soon, headed west...so if anyone wants me to stop by for a week or two to do a project...get in touch with me soon...

also, if you're sitting on the fence...it's a good time to get the Boz Headlight cleaning manual...

Gordon J. Alexander
Old November 12, 2011, 11:48 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Here's the real "low-down" on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
today, the Boz pulled in 140 bux with less than 3 hours of "work"

55 dollars an hour...and I saw him flirting with at least two of his female customers...a benefit of polishing up headlights.

I'll be finishing up my time here in NM soon, headed west...so if anyone wants me to stop by for a week or two to do a project...get in touch with me soon...

also, if you're sitting on the fence...it's a good time to get the Boz Headlight cleaning manual...
I'll just say here that... I've read Gordon and Boz's manual - and it's really good!

What I like is the detail they go into...

Now, there are others out there who clean headlights. While Gordon and Boz explain all the details on that, that's not what makes this manual so unique...

What is very UNIQUE about this is the marketing method that Boz devised... And he and Gordon "spill all the beans" in the manual...

(It's thanks to the marketing method they use that he can get such a high hourly rate!)

Boz made a lot of mistakes in figuring out how to market this with "no selling" required - and he tells you his mistakes, too. (Many others are still making these mistakes - and are making less money as a result...)

A lot of businesses require strong "sales skills" to succeed... The great thing is - if you use Boz's method - this requires little or no selling skills...

(I don't want to say any more than that, since I don't want to give the game away... However, having written about many businesses, their marketing technique is really brilliant... And they give you the "meat and potatoes" on all the details...)

Anyway, it's a great manual. Get it while it's still available...! (See Gordon's post for the link!)

Best wishes,

Dien

Last edited by Dien Rice : November 13, 2011 at 01:14 AM.
Old November 15, 2011, 10:22 AM
SteveSki

Default Re: Here's the real "low-down" on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
I'll just say here that... I've read Gordon and Boz's manual - and it's really good!

What I like is the detail they go into...

Now, there are others out there who clean headlights. While Gordon and Boz explain all the details on that, that's not what makes this manual so unique...

What is very UNIQUE about this is the marketing method that Boz devised... And he and Gordon "spill all the beans" in the manual...

(It's thanks to the marketing method they use that he can get such a high hourly rate!)

Boz made a lot of mistakes in figuring out how to market this with "no selling" required - and he tells you his mistakes, too. (Many others are still making these mistakes - and are making less money as a result...)

A lot of businesses require strong "sales skills" to succeed... The great thing is - if you use Boz's method - this requires little or no selling skills...

(I don't want to say any more than that, since I don't want to give the game away... However, having written about many businesses, their marketing technique is really brilliant... And they give you the "meat and potatoes" on all the details...)

Anyway, it's a great manual. Get it while it's still available...! (See Gordon's post for the link!)

Best wishes,

Dien

I bought a copy for my son because he's always asking if I know of any spare time money makers that he and his girlfriend can do and Dien is right... the manual is very good because of the simple and easy marketing system that the BOS has come up with. Another thing I really like about this is how portable it is. You can keep your drill/buffer and cleaning supplies in a small box on the back seat of your car or in the trunk and drive cross country stopping whenever you need to make a little more dough!

It's the marketing that made me a $310 profit my first day of painting house numbers on curbs with Address America back in 1996. And I didn't have to talk to a single person to get the business thanks to David Ashley's Magic Marketing Flyers that did the selling for me.

What Bos and Gordon have will not even require any business cards or flyers... no walking door to door passing flyers out. Most of the time you can just sit on your **** to do this!

Cheers,
Steve
Old November 15, 2011, 07:29 PM
Administrator

Default Important point...The Boz is an old Lazy, AZZ unmotivated by money, therefore...

Thanks Steve,

I want to mention that in the report, I feel that with some MARKETING, AND many of you here know about that...

This biz-op could really explode on you.

Sure, it is nice to be able to make money whenever you want...BUT, if you did choose to run this as a business, even one with very part time hours...you could work as much as you cared to, or hire people to do it for you.

Boz has a magnetic marketing system and a routine where he approaches people...but, I think if someone wanted to keep hours, and have a set location...they could spend very little marketing this...and Walmart is doing it in this locale for 50 bux...easy to beat the price and the service.

I'd set up right across the street from a Walmart and, all things being equal and a place available and you'd never be NOT busy...

Gordon Alexander

PS. Headlights...Got Some?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSki View Post
I bought a copy for my son because he's always asking if I know of any spare time money makers that he and his girlfriend can do and Dien is right... the manual is very good because of the simple and easy marketing system that the BOS has come up with. Another thing I really like about this is how portable it is. You can keep your drill/buffer and cleaning supplies in a small box on the back seat of your car or in the trunk and drive cross country stopping whenever you need to make a little more dough!

It's the marketing that made me a $310 profit my first day of painting house numbers on curbs with Address America back in 1996. And I didn't have to talk to a single person to get the business thanks to David Ashley's Magic Marketing Flyers that did the selling for me.

What Bos and Gordon have will not even require any business cards or flyers... no walking door to door passing flyers out. Most of the time you can just sit on your **** to do this!

Cheers,
Steve
Old November 16, 2011, 09:57 AM
RickC

Default Re: 140 bux in 2.5 hours...not bad for a Saturday Morning.

Steve,

I am also hoping to get my kids to thinking outside the box with business ideas just like this one. They like all the fancy gadgets out there waiting to be bought, now it's time to show them ways they can earn the money to buy them if they want.

Nobody needs to be or stay unemployed.