SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old November 21, 2011, 10:41 AM
Administrator

Default $220.00 Weekend for the Boz while I typed my fingers off

Another 200 bux for the Boz cleaning headlights.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch (literally)...

Snidely Alexander was typing his fingers to the bone (not literally)...

I've run only my second Warrior WSO...and have sold a few copies of my new report, which is about using Dropbox as a way to create and host an Automated Product Vending site...which I have done for many years.

The APV type of site is use by many SowPubbers, even thought they may not call it that...

but a vending machine is where you put your money in, push a button and the product comes out...

So, besides myself and Dien,

Skip Rossel, Marty Buckley, the late Pete Egler and many of use have set up these little Automated Product Vending sites...

Most of us sell little reports, often about making money, but not always...and we either mail a message to our lists, put it in a sig file at forums, or Joint Venture with other people and their lists.

I've been doing it for over a decade now.

So, you can even go to town and make a big wad of cash cleaning headlights...AND, while you're there...be making a little bit of automatic cash with an APV site too.

Gordon Jay

PS. Boz sez he hasn't used a check or credit card in weeks...he uses his personal ATM and cleans headlights...it is working for him.
Old November 23, 2011, 10:24 AM
Skip Rosell

Default Re: $220.00 Weekend for the Boz while I typed my fingers off

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Another 200 bux for the Boz cleaning headlights.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch (literally)...

Snidely Alexander was typing his fingers to the bone (not literally)...

I've run only my second Warrior WSO...and have sold a few copies of my new report, which is about using Dropbox as a way to create and host an Automated Product Vending site...which I have done for many years.

The APV type of site is use by many SowPubbers, even thought they may not call it that...

but a vending machine is where you put your money in, push a button and the product comes out...

So, besides myself and Dien,

Skip Rossel, Marty Buckley, the late Pete Egler and many of use have set up these little Automated Product Vending sites...

Most of us sell little reports, often about making money, but not always...and we either mail a message to our lists, put it in a sig file at forums, or Joint Venture with other people and their lists.

I've been doing it for over a decade now.

So, you can even go to town and make a big wad of cash cleaning headlights...AND, while you're there...be making a little bit of automatic cash with an APV site too.

Gordon Jay

PS. Boz sez he hasn't used a check or credit card in weeks...he uses his personal ATM and cleans headlights...it is working for him.

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for bringing the short report to light. Also a great way to make money offline.

I like the short report route and have been doing that for 7 years now. But not everyone knows how to get the ideas and then write a quick short report on that idea. I'm going to show you one way right now.

First this is not the only way and I do not mean that you copy anyone elses work. Just use this method for a starter and then put it in your own words.

1. Go to ezinearticles . com and put "10 tips" in the search box. This will bring up hundreds of articles on all types of subjects. Pick one topic that interests you and copy some of the main part of each tip back to a note pad. If you can find more then one article on ezine then use tips from each.

2. You can then title your report to whatever number of tips you want to use or use a catch title.... Like "6 tips for telephone success" "Who else want to have success on the phone"

3. If you know the subject very well then all you have to do is reword the tips you copied and add a short paragraph under each tip. If not then put the main part into Google and search on that phrase to get ideas for your copy.

Like this: tips #4 "Don't speak as much as you listen"

Listen to the caller until they are done talking. Don't break into their end of the conversation as soon as they stop speaking. They may just be coming up for air and have more to say. If they are really done talking the pause will give you some time to think about what you are going to say in your reply.

I have just written over 50 words for tip # 4. If I have 10 tips and wrote a paragraph for each like the above I would have a 500 word article. If I wrote 2 paragraphs for each tip I would have a 1,000 word article.

If I add an opening and closing then I would have about a 1,500 to 2,000 word short report that could sell for $5 to $10. The opening is just you telling them "what" you are going to show them in the following tips and the closing is just you reviewing "what" you just told them.

Once you get the hang of this method, you can write a paragraph, in a couple of minutes. So your report should take no more then an hour or two if you are just learning.

If you write for 10 hours (does not have to be all at once) you can produce from 5 to 10 reports. If you sell only ONE a week of each report for $10 that's from $50 to $100 a week. But it gets better. Remember that Automatic Product Vending Gordon talked about? If you write 10 reports this week and ten reports next week then you will have $400 to $800 coming in per month. Month after month.

This is an easy method to make money. Look, I just wrote over 600 words just with this post in a few minutes.

If anyone has any question about this method just post them here or email me or PM me and I will try to help, ok?

Best of success,

Skip Rosell