SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old March 16, 2012, 07:58 PM
bobmcalister

Default been browsing here...again ...and

remember the uncanny synergy, as always. would like to ask someone out there if they could please please interprete ...who can spell that word?... anyway , I would really be appreciative of anyone telling me ,,,in layman terms....what Phil says?
the guy is a genius at finding stuff and offering bits of wisdom, yet my little mind is not able to understand his posts....
please ....open the door for me so that I , too, can injoy.
thanks !
Old March 16, 2012, 11:50 PM
Bozo

Default Re: been browsing here...again ...and

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmcalister View Post
remember the uncanny synergy, as always. would like to ask someone out there if they could please please interprete ...who can spell that word?... anyway , I would really be appreciative of anyone telling me ,,,in layman terms....what Phil says?
the guy is a genius at finding stuff and offering bits of wisdom, yet my little mind is not able to understand his posts....
please ....open the door for me so that I , too, can injoy.
thanks !

When you read his posts, just close your right eye...then you'll understand.

Old March 17, 2012, 06:49 AM
Phil

Default 6 Crazy Job Search Tactics! Re-Engineer Them into Business ideas, Niche Concepts..

Hey Bob,

Glad I keep you Thinking? And Trying to Figure Things out! Simpler and Much Easier than you Think! ...

Don't Forget... Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. etc. Are {Always} At Your Service 24/7/365 Ready at AnyTime to Decifer & Clarify any Uncertain Tees, SowPub Posts, Threads No Matter How con·vo·lut·ed... They Might Be...

Good to see you around the internet Lately! Your name along with Misc. interesting comments and posts seem to be Popping up in those Google related Communications & Searches including throughout WSO and Warrior Land, Black and Companies...

Remember... Life is like a puzzle, u need to find the pieces to understand the meaning...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-i...g/339271056881

Discovering your life's purpose is more like putting together a big puzzle then it is finding a needle in a haystack. Like a puzzle, you need to fit the right pieces ...

How to Discover Your Life's Purpose from Today's Leading Experts ...
http://www.theonequestion.com/life-p...ading-experts/

As per my [Suggested] SowPub Title... 6 Crazy Job Search Tactics...

Re-Engineer Them into Innovative, Cool & Creative Business ideas, Niche Concepts, business models, Hotsheets etc. etc! ...

Quick copy and paste! ....

6 Crazy Job Search Tactics

Taking A Non-Traditional Approach To A Job Search Can Be A Good Thing! ...

Take the case of Alec Brownstein, an advertising professional who found himself looking for a new job last summer. Fed up with the traditional job search, he decided to try an unprecedented tactic.

Banking on the fact that "everyone Googles themselves," he bought sponsored links attached to the names of top-advertising directors. So, when the directors Googled themselves, Brownstein's ads would appear at the top of the results page. The ads reportedly said "Hey, [creative director's name]: Goooogling [sic] yourself is a lot of fun. Hiring me is fun, too" -- and then provided a link to Bronstein's website. A few months (and only six dollars) later, Brownstein was employed by top-advertising firm Young & Rubicam...
http://msn.careerbuilder.ca/Article/... ocid=Article

All the best...

Phil
Old March 17, 2012, 11:47 AM
bobmcalister

Default Re: 6 Crazy Job Search Tactics! Re-Engineer Them into Business ideas, Niche Concepts..

thanks !!...(yall see what I mean? ) ;0) that is a great idea about gooooogling their name...let me see what I can find for Phil..lol

Last edited by bobmcalister : March 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old March 17, 2012, 12:12 PM
ThePromotionalGuy.com

Cool Re: 6 Crazy Job Search Tactics! Re-Engineer Them into Business ideas, Niche Concepts..

Bob,
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmcalister View Post
thanks !!...(yall see what I mean? ) ;0)

Phil is

A

STUDent

of

GLeNN's

orr

vice versa

He, he, he

Peace and Success to you