SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 27, 2022, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Default Part 4. Summary of $$$$ rant. On to other things.

Shorthand summary.

You don't get paid for doing nothing. More money comes from: more exchanges of value, larger exchanges (price increases/higher ticket items).

Create or acquire a product/service.
Begin with either product or PROSPECT (avatar/profile), it may be faster or easier to find a buyer first.

Scale up: Other People; affiliate, employees, Joint Ventures, Dealerships, licenses, etc.

Money is math. If you can't add and subtract and put the $$$$ in the right columns of your spread sheet, how can you know how much you make?

Passion can be both whimsical and lifelong. It may or may not be a good way for you to make money.

VALUE your time. Set financial goals, then plan and backward chain the MATH involved to take you there. Motion over meditation, except during assessment.

I think that pert near covers it, if not, ask away, I'll give my very best well thought and meditated upon answer...maybe.

So, money is not a worry. You have it under control, your business is working, and you are spending the exact right amount of time on it/in it and drawing satisfaction as well as $$$ from it.

How are your RELATIONSHIPS.

I have to tread lightly here, my drift might get political, and Dr. Rice does not care for his forum to take on political issues...so, I'll do my best to avoid being too overt with my righteous indignation toward politicos of all persuasions.

But, young men...the INCELS. I think they are one of the most dangerous groups of people or CULTS, we have living loudly among us.

A dictionary definition has incels as: young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.

Well, that is OK as it is, but my lifetime experience, says that "men who are HOSTILE toward women", come in all ages, sizes and shapes.

But the self proclaimed ENTITLED Incels are dangerous because of their loud and public stance and Internet groups.

These are guys who can't get laid, but feel they DESERVE to have sex and it is the woman who is to blame.

BLAME is a topic I can rant on for the rest of the week, it is at the root of many of societies ills, including political, International and personal problems.

If any of you are also students of Persuasion and Influence and are familiar with Blair Warren (I'm big on his FORBIDDEN PERSUADERS work) might recognize his one sentence idea:

People will do anything for those who encourage their dreams, justify their failures, allay their fears, confirm their suspicions, and help them throw rocks at their enemies.

It is an oversimplification of a much deeper understanding of human behavior but it is the ROCKS at the enemy part I alluded to.

BLAME is the opposite side of Responsibility, which might be a bigger PANDEMIC than any "germ" warfare we must deal with. We live in the age of ENTITLEMENT, and that is across the board, around the world and is NOT limited to any political or any other group...it appears to be generational.

Although, I know a boat load full of Old people who are the most entitled group there is, especially old white people with money...however, race, creed nor ethnicity doesn't really matter...almost all OLD people with money have a sense of entitlement...and maybe they actually earned it.

Anyhow, we can now see this sense of Entitlement, as INCELS believe, through the eyes of Young professional athletes. Hard to go a day without someone from the NFL, NBA, MLB being charged or sued over a sex act.

Are there millions of young men who feel that they should be entitled to sex?

Odd thing in today's culture, isn't sex just a swipe away? A lot to be said for legalizing sex workers in places other than Nevada...I mean, after all, the show and movie was a hit (TEXAS HAS A WHORE HOUSE IN IT)...

Save here.

Last edited by GordonJ : August 27, 2022 at 12:25 PM.