SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old May 30, 2022, 12:08 PM
Administrator

Default Myth buster and truth.

Business Opportunity, often known as Biz-Op, and money making opportunities, where a business need not be formed...

Is an evergreen market, the myth is that many Op seekers are too poor to buy your offer.

TRUTH: Best avatars, ideal prospects for customers who buy Biz-Op or Marketing information are not the desperate wannabees.

The best target for your offers is someone already DOING, having some success and wanting to scale it up or improve their ROI, and are looking for ways to automate, scale, outsource, or in general to eliminate as much slop and mess from their lives as they can.

Stay away from tire kickers, looky loos, and TIME WASTERS, they will eat your lunch if you let them.

Target those of an Entrepreneurial mindset, even if they only do their Biz Op on a part time basis, much more likely to become buyers.

MORE truth vs. Myth later.

Gordon
Old May 30, 2022, 12:23 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: Myth buster and truth.

Thanks Gordon,

I agree, there are (at least) two types of biz-opp buyers...

Those who just want something, then stop... And those who are always looking to improve their lot, always looking to improve their their business earnings and activities...

The first group buy, then stop buying. The second group will keep buying, if you keep giving them good information so they can continuously improve their lives...

It's like this forum. A certain core group keep coming back, because there's always great new information here...

I'm without a doubt in the second group... I'm always looking to improve (and it's been a good strategy for my life so far, I'd say)!

Looking forward to more insights!

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Business Opportunity, often known as Biz-Op, and money making opportunities, where a business need not be formed...

Is an evergreen market, the myth is that many Op seekers are too poor to buy your offer.

TRUTH: Best avatars, ideal prospects for customers who buy Biz-Op or Marketing information are not the desperate wannabees.

The best target for your offers is someone already DOING, having some success and wanting to scale it up or improve their ROI, and are looking for ways to automate, scale, outsource, or in general to eliminate as much slop and mess from their lives as they can.

Stay away from tire kickers, looky loos, and TIME WASTERS, they will eat your lunch if you let them.

Target those of an Entrepreneurial mindset, even if they only do their Biz Op on a part time basis, much more likely to become buyers.

MORE truth vs. Myth later.

Gordon
Old May 30, 2022, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Default A valuable thought from our old friend Jim Staw.

In his FINDERS FEE booklet, he said; sellers are buyers.

They have to buy stuff to sell. In Opportunity markets, buyers buy and keep buying as you mention, and even sometimes, just to satisfy their curiosity, to stay on top of what is happening out there.

Targeting people with no money is foolish, although that is exactly what the majority of newbie IMers do, they target themselves...and having spent their rent money on the latest WSO or must have secret...they quickly turn into desperate little cry babies (Is that too harsh?).

No thanks.

But you have sold tonnes of information to the opportunity markets, your view and experience are much appreciated.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Thanks Gordon,

I agree, there are (at least) two types of biz-opp buyers...

Those who just want something, then stop... And those who are always looking to improve their lot, always looking to improve their their business earnings and activities...

The first group buy, then stop buying. The second group will keep buying, if you keep giving them good information so they can continuously improve their lives...

It's like this forum. A certain core group keep coming back, because there's always great new information here...

I'm without a doubt in the second group... I'm always looking to improve (and it's been a good strategy for my life so far, I'd say)!

Looking forward to more insights!

Best wishes,

Dien