SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old April 8, 2022, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Default Most excellent Hidden Business Ideas Dien.

So glad you're back to work friend.

The current issue of Hidden Business Ideas is great. The Tik Tok information selling strategy is fantastic, wish I were more motivated, I'd be dancing and singing (off key of course) my AZZ off.

And the TEA? Should I work on one for marketers? One for brainstorming, one for focus, one for making money just by sipping?

Anyhow, glad to see you back in the saddle, keep up the good work, and NOW is a good time to dust off some archival products and give a new generation a shot at your (and our) accumulated WISDOM, eh?

Gordon
Old April 8, 2022, 09:19 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Glad you liked it! More to come... :)

Thanks Gordon!

Glad you liked it... and that it's gotten some creative juices flowing...!

It's also great to be back in the saddle too!

More (real, working) ideas to come... that should stimulate even more creative entrepreneurial juices...

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
So glad you're back to work friend.

The current issue of Hidden Business Ideas is great. The Tik Tok information selling strategy is fantastic, wish I were more motivated, I'd be dancing and singing (off key of course) my AZZ off.

And the TEA? Should I work on one for marketers? One for brainstorming, one for focus, one for making money just by sipping?

Anyhow, glad to see you back in the saddle, keep up the good work, and NOW is a good time to dust off some archival products and give a new generation a shot at your (and our) accumulated WISDOM, eh?

Gordon
Old April 9, 2022, 12:39 PM
Administrator

Default With recession looming, a trip to 1974 will bode marketers well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Thanks Gordon!

Glad you liked it... and that it's gotten some creative juices flowing...!

It's also great to be back in the saddle too!

More (real, working) ideas to come... that should stimulate even more creative entrepreneurial juices...

Best wishes,

Dien

Dien, you will be needed in the coming months. Recession is looming, shout many a pundit, and the economy (stock market) is riding high...but at the grocery store and gas stations we little folk, who don't matter in the scheme of things are having sticker shock, and living with it.

We may head off a full blown recession, but we can't ignore inflation as it creeps into our wallets and takes our spare dollars first, then grabs whatever is left

What does history tell us about markets during these sort of times?

Well, first there is a general anxiety, an uneasy feeling that the sky is about to fall on us. As a can of beans gets higher and higher, penny at a time, almost unperceptible until the check out line, here is what a marketer can expect.

There WILL be more, a surging DEMAND for work from home opportunities, make money, the so-called Biz-Op marketplace will explode. I guarantee this to happen.

So, if you in any way are offering a make money, or biz op, now is the time to scale that puppy up and get your word out.

Recession creeps slowly, like a tiger in the weeds, it is watching us, ready to pounce when we are distracted, not paying attention and looking the other way. Gas prices are not coming down any time soon. And at the same time the electric bike/scooter market is booming, think it is a coincidence?

We will soon be bombarded with gold, silver and diamond ads, those default products by the doom and gloomers; and as we have seen the Ukraine invasion has set off a race toward prepardness, all things bunker, long shelf life food, etc. Survivalists are making money like never before, which is sort of a WTF itself.

Within the next 2 to 3 weeks, we are going to witness a massive upheaval of certain techs, as well as some more bad news on the world front. My spychic abils? Nah, April being a traditional time of getting out of the cabin and making some noise (oft as a revolution).

Well, I had planned on a very long winded post, some history lessons, but now that I'm getting into it, probably not much point to it here.

So, if you are well positioned and everything is working for you, then congrats and keep it going.

If you want to catch a wave of opportuntiy, might look back at ads from 1974-78 to see what were the hot sellers, because those could easily be your next fortune.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : April 9, 2022 at 12:55 PM.
Old April 18, 2022, 11:47 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default It will be a good time... for those with the right "goods"...

Hi Gordon,

I think you're absolutely right...!

Anyone who wants to make money in the coming time period should heed your words...

It will be a great time for those who can help solve these problems!

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Dien, you will be needed in the coming months. Recession is looming, shout many a pundit, and the economy (stock market) is riding high...but at the grocery store and gas stations we little folk, who don't matter in the scheme of things are having sticker shock, and living with it.

We may head off a full blown recession, but we can't ignore inflation as it creeps into our wallets and takes our spare dollars first, then grabs whatever is left

What does history tell us about markets during these sort of times?

Well, first there is a general anxiety, an uneasy feeling that the sky is about to fall on us. As a can of beans gets higher and higher, penny at a time, almost unperceptible until the check out line, here is what a marketer can expect.

There WILL be more, a surging DEMAND for work from home opportunities, make money, the so-called Biz-Op marketplace will explode. I guarantee this to happen.

So, if you in any way are offering a make money, or biz op, now is the time to scale that puppy up and get your word out.

Recession creeps slowly, like a tiger in the weeds, it is watching us, ready to pounce when we are distracted, not paying attention and looking the other way. Gas prices are not coming down any time soon. And at the same time the electric bike/scooter market is booming, think it is a coincidence?

We will soon be bombarded with gold, silver and diamond ads, those default products by the doom and gloomers; and as we have seen the Ukraine invasion has set off a race toward prepardness, all things bunker, long shelf life food, etc. Survivalists are making money like never before, which is sort of a WTF itself.

Within the next 2 to 3 weeks, we are going to witness a massive upheaval of certain techs, as well as some more bad news on the world front. My spychic abils? Nah, April being a traditional time of getting out of the cabin and making some noise (oft as a revolution).

Well, I had planned on a very long winded post, some history lessons, but now that I'm getting into it, probably not much point to it here.

So, if you are well positioned and everything is working for you, then congrats and keep it going.

If you want to catch a wave of opportuntiy, might look back at ads from 1974-78 to see what were the hot sellers, because those could easily be your next fortune.

Gordon