SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 14, 2002, 01:04 AM
John David Bradshaw

Default How Dave made $7,455 in less than two weeks

You have to give this guy credit. I've been watching this guy for several years now. I first heard about him and his ebay book.

Then he had a membership site with all kinds of reports you could use to make your own ebooks.
He sold that site for $8K+.

Then about a month ago I heard something about Marketwatch for Ebay...he sold it for $4K+.

Then he came up with PC-videos using Camtasia telling the whole story. I bought the videos. They are pretty cool. I even put them on a CD so I could watch them on my laptop.

I thought to myself, "If I could get the resell rights to these videos, I could sell the CDs on Ebay." Well, Dave sent an email talking about resell rights for the set of videos.

But he wanted $497. And he was only going to sell rights to 15 individuals.

He offered these rights to his list...and he offered them on Ebay. Less than two weeks later, Dave had sold all 15 licenses for $497 each.

$7,455 in less than two weeks for 15 resell licenses. (And Dave can still sell the videos himself!)

Dave is not just a theorist...he is a do-er.

Dave spills his guts in the videos. And the small price he is asking for them...they are well worth every penny.

(By the way, I was not fortunate enough to get one of the resell licenses so this post will not get me any commissions on the videos if any of you decide to buy them.)

For those who are new to the internet, I am talking about Dave Vallieres. You can find his contact info down the board.

Watch this guy. I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve next...

Be blessed,

JDB

Protect your website from hackers and thieves