SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 26, 2019, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Default YOUR advice, expertise, opinions and suggestions matter to me...my love child.

The next 3 months I'll be testing my baby, The GJA SQ1 WORKSHOPS. Here is why, and how you can help (with a reward too!).

A new co-op work space has opened a few blocks from me, right next to library, behind post office and a block from the New DOWNTOWN area. It is a good location. It is also a back burner business for the owner, who has his time filled with consulting work, so he hasn't done anything to promote the site.

It is in an older building with a lot of nooks and crannies he converted, ONE big conference room which could seat maybe 12-18 people. For 200 bux a month, he guarantees 10 hours of the conference room.

In any one of the other spaces, there is enough privacy to hold maybe 3-6 people, I'm aiming for 4 Max at a time, but can do it for one too.

There is high speed Internet, copy machine, fax, lockers and mailboxes if you want them. Very few people use it at this time. With the library right next store, and plenty of room, and even meeting rooms available, not many will spend the 200 for his space, not yet anyhow. So, it will be good for me test stuff there.

I want to eventually test the SQ1 out, in total, but in the meantime, bits and pieces...and try to figure a few things out.

First problem is AWARENESS, how to promote, where to advertise, and what to offer. I'll have some FREE stuff at craigslist, under events, classes, etc. I may start a Facebook group, activate my many social media sites, which I have and never used...but if it helps get attention, why not?

I'll have a simple website, with courses/classes being offered. I may advertise in local paper and high schools newspapers, we have four high schools in the city...and two big unis near by, Akron U and Kent State.

I think the low price point will be 19.95, upper at 99, but most at either 25 or 49 dollars. At the lowest, need 10 a month to pay for place. At 99, only 2.

So, if you have any AWARENESS ideas, and I'm open to anything, let me know.

Here is a list of potential workshops, all can be changed, modified, have a product behind them (will probably print out and use as a "text book").

HOW TO MAKE $200.00 EXTRA A WEEK BY BUYING AND SELLING- Basically the CHATTEL REPORT and new online buying and selling.

REMOTE INFLUENCE. Can be modified to be a COPYWRITING class, a direct response marketing class, a how to meet a lover type thing, or has a lot of ability to be used as base for other courses.

DIRECT SELLING. Or Direct Influnece, persuasion and can include the power of the hypnotic gaze, how to instantly hypnotize someone with your psychic power gaze. Can use the foundation to build multiple framework around it.

ONLINE business, choosing the one that suits you.

How to turn your experience, knowledge and wisdom into cold hard cash. Could include the AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING report.

I also have a video camera, to record classes and sessions, which could be multipurposed. And I have a ton of other possible ideas.

But keeping the SQ1 in mind, and using it as my guide.

The five areas are:

Financial
Physical
Relationships
Mental
Spiritual

I begin with $$ because it is the easiest to understand. How to make money, keep it, invest it...what to do with your work hours. Many of my reports over the years have this focus. It is an evergreen market.

So, probably the first few workshops will also be $$$ focused, but at any given time, any of the rings in the circus could have the spotlight on them.

Any ideas, thoughts would be appreciated. I will probably start with what I know best, chatteling or buying and selling or report writing, IM, or something along those lines.

Thanks,

Gordon

PS. If you have a good idea, I'll give a reward, maybe a scratch off lottery ticket or a cookie. Some thing, other than my gratitude.

www.bigeasydesk.com is the website if you want to see what it looks like.