SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old July 3, 2019, 10:41 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Sherman, I'd love to know more, including lessons you learned from HB...

Sherman Hunter posted earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKHunter View Post
Gordon, your reference to my original "Concept" triggered a nice ride down "memory lane" for me.

The "Concept" is very special to me because I wrote it right after I had concluded that the computer technology that existed at that time would not be able to sustain my popular Wil/Vey Money/Opportunity Exchange programs. My eallianceMaker system is a digital outgrowth of my old Exchange system and its Opportunity Bulletins.

So, there is a story within the story.

I am enjoying the forum discussions and will continue to review them. I am ready to assist you, Dien and your members to better understand Harvey's strategy.

As you have been declaring, his strategy and business philosophy are unsurpassed!
Sherman, thank you for posting!

For those who don't know, Sherman Hunter worked with Harvey Brody for around 20 years or so, before branching out and doing his own thing...

I just wanted to let you know, I have a copy of your "Concept" course that you did with Harvey Brody... I bought it (an original copy) off of eBay many years ago.

I was just reading through it... and I got some new insights that I hadn't had before! (Definitely worth a re-read, as it's been a while!)

I have so many things to ask you...

I'd love to hear more about your past projects, both in the distant past, and the recent past too, and of course the present...

I'd also love to hear more about your eallianceMaker project too!

Would love to participate and even help out if I can...

Best wishes,

Dien

Here are Sherman's contact details that he posted earlier...
Sherman W. Hunter, Sr., Director
SDK HUNTER LLC
Old July 3, 2019, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Sherman, I'd love to know more, including lessons you learned from HB...

Thanks Dien.

I will definitely share memories, insights, strategies and experiences. There is quite a lot to cover. Harvey's willingness to openly share his knowledge, time and his family with me and my family can only be described as a tremendous blessing.

I have a great deal of upgrades and modifications to many of my books that grew out of "The Concept". I will make them available again as part of the revision of my software tools. They are designed to accelerate the acquisition process of locating, evaluating, negotiating and acquiring toll positions. When I can, I would like to explain why I am so motivated to develop these tools..

The power of business collaboration will be embedded within the software. I am aiming for a lot of synergism in the final versions. For sure this will be a daunting task, so I know I will need to take it in stages or pieces. The pieces have to fit together and compliment each other in special ways. So, I will likely need a number of "activities" occurring at nearly the same time.

What I have in mind will be obvious to someone with business experience behind them. But, I am also needing individuals with little or no exposure to the strategy itself. My website offers a free introductory report as to what all of this is about.

I will be sharing a lot of materials inside the forum as well. I look forward to our discussions.
Old July 5, 2019, 10:42 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I'd love to know more about your upcoming entrepreneurial software...

Quote:
Thanks Dien.

I will definitely share memories, insights, strategies and experiences. There is quite a lot to cover. Harvey's willingness to openly share his knowledge, time and his family with me and my family can only be described as a tremendous blessing.

I have a great deal of upgrades and modifications to many of my books that grew out of "The Concept". I will make them available again as part of the revision of my software tools. They are designed to accelerate the acquisition process of locating, evaluating, negotiating and acquiring toll positions. When I can, I would like to explain why I am so motivated to develop these tools..

The power of business collaboration will be embedded within the software. I am aiming for a lot of synergism in the final versions. For sure this will be a daunting task, so I know I will need to take it in stages or pieces. The pieces have to fit together and compliment each other in special ways. So, I will likely need a number of "activities" occurring at nearly the same time.

What I have in mind will be obvious to someone with business experience behind them. But, I am also needing individuals with little or no exposure to the strategy itself. My website offers a free introductory report as to what all of this is about.

I will be sharing a lot of materials inside the forum as well. I look forward to our discussions.
Hi Sherman,

I'm looking forward to it!

I've noticed that you already have some pretty great stuff on your website... It's quite a substantial website, though you have to dig around a little...

By the way, "The Concept" is a pretty amazing and complete course. How do you create such a weighty course such as that? You must have had to break it down into "chunks"... It's certainly quite a monumental achievement!

I'm looking forward to the software you're developing too!

I'd love to know more how people can benefit from your software (especially for those here who might want to be beta testers)...

Best wishes,

Dien
Old October 13, 2021, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Sherman, I'd love to know more, including lessons you learned from HB...

Please advise me on personal growth courses.
Old October 14, 2021, 12:34 PM
Administrator

Default It isn't only about TOLL POSITIONS, Sherman covers a wider area...

I don't know, but I suspect Covid pandemic got in the way, not only for all of us, but for Sherman Hunter as well.

Big difference in Sherman and Harvey Brody is; HB almost always talks about Toll Position, whereas SH has more of a "networking" take, getting people in a like minded group vs. a one off relationship. I think The Concept and what Sherman has written at the home page is a bit more FINDER'S FEE friendly, than a HB project.

I do like Sherman's "suitcase" business idea.

Hope he gets more of the pieces in place.

Gordon

Quote:
Thanks Dien.