SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old November 19, 2006, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Default FREE gift for your Thanksgiving day reading...

Some of you have this, but for those of you that don't...this year, after stuffing down dinner, instead of vegging out on football, you can read this report...The Prospect as Product.

This is a mish-mash of several of my works over the last decade, little bits and pieces of stuff...but it may have the ONE good idea for you to act upon.

I count so many of you as blessings, and you'll be remembered at my Turkey Day table, so here's a little gift for you. My OPINION is that the Prospect As Product is an attitude changing way of seeing things that could put you over the top.

http://www.chatteling.com/pap.pdf

This is a PDF file, so give it time to open. Feel free to pass it on, just don't change anything, OK?

Thanks for your participation and may you have continued success.

Gordon Jay Alexander

P.S. Go volunteer or join in a walk/run for those less fortunate. I'm sure your area has something for you to do on Thanksgiving that will make you feel good and will help others too. I'll probably be walking in the annual Gennasaret walk for hunger this year.
http://www.akron.com/20061109/wwl30.asp
Old November 19, 2006, 07:19 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: FREE gift for your Thanksgiving day reading...

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for sharing your "Prospect as Product" report! Whether you are experienced or not in business, I think it's a lesson we need to keep revisiting and reminding outselves about...

Also, thank you for your reminder about helping others especially during Thanksgiving. While I won't be doing any walks (though I should - I need the exercise!), I'll donate something to a charity that helps the needy... I think it's good to "give back" to those less fortunate in society, on a regular basis if possible... (That's something I've realized Gordon has always done, ever since I've known him... Whether it's through helping out in a soup kitchen or some other way...)

- Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Some of you have this, but for those of you that don't...this year, after stuffing down dinner, instead of vegging out on football, you can read this report...The Prospect as Product.

This is a mish-mash of several of my works over the last decade, little bits and pieces of stuff...but it may have the ONE good idea for you to act upon.

I count so many of you as blessings, and you'll be remembered at my Turkey Day table, so here's a little gift for you. My OPINION is that the Prospect As Product is an attitude changing way of seeing things that could put you over the top.

http://www.chatteling.com/pap.pdf

This is a PDF file, so give it time to open. Feel free to pass it on, just don't change anything, OK?

Thanks for your participation and may you have continued success.

Gordon Jay Alexander

P.S. Go volunteer or join in a walk/run for those less fortunate. I'm sure your area has something for you to do on Thanksgiving that will make you feel good and will help others too. I'll probably be walking in the annual Gennasaret walk for hunger this year.
http://www.akron.com/20061109/wwl30.asp
Old November 24, 2006, 11:37 PM
murtuza

Wink A Super Power System...

Hi Gordon,

I have not yet read your report, but I am sure
that your report really elaborates on the importance
of building trust, relationship and credibility with the
prospects to close down more business and secure
lifetime customers.

However to elaborate on this point and how some
guru's have build their fortune applying a super powerful
system just building relationship with their LISTS, I am including
one of my articles below.

Hope this helps newbies who are dreaming to make millions
overnight seeing all sorts of get rich quickies...

-------------------

You Can Make 1 Million Overnight - You Might Have Heard This 1 Million Times...

It's a fact that there is a whole lot of hype floating all around the net promising innocent newbies to make millions overnight.

And the sad part is that these so-called million dollar gurus rip off these newbies and they completely quit on their dreams of becoming a millionaire online.

On the other hand statistics have proved from time to time that internet has made possible for an ordinary average guy to achieve financial freedom.

So what's the secret ? What's the truth ? Is it possible to reach an internet millionaire status or is it just a big B.S. ?

Yes, for sure, internet has the horse power to create millionaires.

I will show you a simple 6-step system that BIG named internet millionaires have used to create millions of dollars.

Lets get started to achieve your million-dollar dream...

Step 1 - Create a simple lead-capturing minisite in your niche that you're targeting. Create a package worth $97 and give it for FREE to your subscribers.

Step 2 - Use a smart autoresponder where a visitor to your site has to subscribe to your list to receive your $97 free gift.

Step 3 - As soon as the visitor subscribes to your list follow up with an ecourse that contains quality information. Promote your own product or an affiliate product in the ecourse.

Step 4 - Promote your lead capturing minisite and start building your subscriber list.

Step 5 - Create an ezine or a newsletter every week and blast it to your list. Make sure your ezine contains quality information that earns you your subscribers trust and builds your credibility.

Step 6 - Blast an offer or sales pitch to your list periodically and sell them something. Please DO sell something and don't feel shy asking your subscribers for money.

Here's how this 6-step system can make you millions.

After applying this system for 1 year lets say you create a list of 10,000 subscribers.

Now you promote an offer to your list every week and sell them something.

Lets say this week you planned to sell a quality affiliate product in your niche, which makes you $20 commission.

Out of 10,000 subscribers just 1% responded to your offer and purchased your product.

This means you'll instantly sell 100 products by just clicking a button. It won't take you more than 1 hour to create a killer offer and blast it to your list.

With a profit of $20 per product you will end up making $2000 instantly with the 100 products that you sell by just clicking on the 'Send' button.

If you just promote 1 product per week you will end up making $2000 every week. That leads to $8000 minimum, per month.

What if you created a list of 100,000 subscribers using this system ?

What if you promote a product with a $100 net profit and blast it to your list ?

I am sure, you can now see your 1 million-dollar dream come true.

With this kind of system in place you can easily approach your goal of 1 million dollars or more within few years of creative efforts.

So read this article once again, pull up your sleeves and get started today.

Your Friend,
Murtuza Abbas.
Old November 25, 2006, 01:04 AM
MichaelRoss

Default Re: A Super Power System...

Murtuza,

Thanks for going on a Posting Blitz on this board.

To be blunt... you might as well say... just create a product many people will buy and sell it. Because the advice is just as effective... next to useless, because the Devil Is In the HOW of it. The WHAT is easy. The HOW is Not.

Reminds me of the old Internet Money Machine...

1: Create a product people want.
2: Create a killer website to sell it.
3: Plug in an automatied payment system
4: Do an ezine ad blast with paid ads as well as jv ads.

Sounds Simple, doesn't it. Of course, the WHAT, as those four steps show, Is simple. The HOW... well, we all know That is a completely different story, don't we?

Michael Ross
Old November 25, 2006, 01:21 AM
murtuza

Thumbs up BIG things aren't easy...

Hi Michael,

Big thing's aren't easy.

And this sytem might sound simple but is
is effectively applied by 100s of marketers
and it is really making them good profits.

Even though the HOW part is difficult and yes
it is, as it takes time, efforts, money and dedication
to work to achieve this, but I am sure if done things
correctly there are fruits to be seen on the other end,
and I am sure you too agree with this.

However making money on the internet might sound
hype to many people, but applying the right system with
LOTS of dedication and efforts might turn anyone into
millionaire, this has been proved from time to time on the
internet.

Your Friend,
Murtuza Abbas
Old November 25, 2006, 04:44 AM
MichaelRoss

Default Re: BIG things aren't easy...

Murtuza,

Thanks for your additional comments.

I read your fist post, and this follow up, and I can't help but see the typical hypey sales letter words... the words which most people miss and which make things sound Oh So Good. For example...

Quote:
I am sure if done things correctly there are fruits to be seen on the other end

That Tiny litte word... IF... makes a World of difference. IF done correctly. IF a product that people want... IF they buy in droves... IF you get a 1% response rate... IF 10,000 are on your list.... IF IF IF.

Quote:
applying the right system with LOTS of dedication and efforts might turn anyone into millionaire

So after applying this System and adding LOT of dedication (money too) and effort I MIGHT become a millionaire. Which means, I MIGHT NOT as well - even after the System if followed with dedication and Effort.

In short, the entire thing is a Crap Shoot. You MIGHT hit upon success IF this and IF that and IF something else. Let me show you...

"To become a millionaire is easy to do. If you can come up with a product that people want and if you have 100,000 people on your email list who are primed to buy that kind of product, and if you can market to them at teh right time and with the right message, then you stand to make a Lot of money".

See all the IFs and covering statements in there? Makes the whole thing Pure Fluff.

It's that kind of generic IF this and IF that, that I saw in your post. SOUNDS good... but that's all. There are too many Conditions to call it a System. And what is being called a System is too generic to be of any Help to anyone. may as well try a heap of different things and Hope something works.

Also, WHO are these 100's of marketers making Good profits? And what basis do you say "has been proved time and time again on the internet"? Saying it as a matter of fact, doesn't make it so.

Michael Ross
Old November 25, 2006, 06:30 AM
murtuza

Thumbs up Cool Down Michael

Hi Michael,

One should be positive enough to face
challenges in life.

You should dare enough to get started
and everything gets started on a big IF.

If I start an internet business there's a chance
of making profits. IF I don't then there's no
chance of being successful. So you should see
on the positive side and take a chance.

So you need to get started with atleast
something and a BIG IF.

If one is not ready to face IF's then probably
one is NOT ready for success.

I may be wrong but that's what I believe and
feel.

I started my first 2 sites saying IF I do it
they might be successful.

And they bombed. Then I started my third
site again saying IF I apply the 6 step system
it MIGHT succeed and it DID.

So fortunately you need to get started with
something with IF and MIGHT and then face
many challenges and struggle and put a whole
lot of dedication to make it successful.

Even a super successful internet marketer
will NOT tell you that you WILL succeed reading
their ebook or purchasing their software.

They will advise you that this is what I have done
and if you do it you MIGHT succeed and IF you
put your dedication in it with posititive attitude
this MIGHT be the solution to your success. IF not
then I will provide you a refund.

I am not saying that you are wrong. It is possible
that the 6 step system might have not worked for you,
so you are arguing on it.

But it has worked for me only because I tried it
out with a big IF. And after struggle and some failures
and with a BIG learning curve things will start working
fine.

Here are the 6 steps which I had mentioned in
the previous post...

STEP 1. Create a lead capturing minisite. If you've been
on internet for a while I am sure that you have seen
a lead capturing page on almost all the sites that do
serious marketing. It will exist on all the websites of
successful internet marketers too, why they do it, beause
it works.

STEP 2. Use a smart autoresponder. I am sure that you
know this is the MOST important tool you will need
to get started with your internet business. Everyone
uses it. Am I right?

STEP 3. Create ecourse. That's simply to create a bait
to get them in your follow up system and bribe
them to give their email address. I am sure you
agree with me that ecourse, miniebook or anything
quality for free will boost relationship with the subscriber.

STEP 4. Promote Your lead page. This is basics, you've
to promote it to make your site work. No one can
argue on this that you shouldn't promote your site.
Am I wong with this ?

STEP 5. Create ezine and newsletter. I am sure that you
have seen ezine and newsletter on almost every site
that really knows how to make long term profits and
build strong relationship with their list. Is there anything
wrong in doing this, if yes, let me know?

STEP 6. Send them offers periodically. This is not wrong, you
have to make money at the end. I am sure you see
offers in your mailbox from top guru's every now and
then and you might have even purchased products from
recommendations of top internet marketers whom you trust.
Why is this so, that's because of the 6 steps working above.

I can understand that you're trying to say that there are
many variables in using the above system and lots of
loop holes like spam issues, people unsubscribing every now
and then and lots of other stuff.

But you cannot ignore that the above 6 steps is the
bread and butter of the internet marketers and they
follow a systematic plan to execute the above system
even though there are many complications that arise due
to the regular nature of internet.

However I am not against your opinion, you're right
in your way, but what I am saying is that this is
not something to be completely ignored by a newbie
or anyone who is thinking about starting an internet business.

Capturing a lead, that's a prospective customer, building
relationship with the lead and selling them is a very powerful
marketing tactic not only used online but is also used offline
by big corporates, banks, credit card companies and was also
a part of direct marketing since ages.

Yes, things are difficult but one cannot ignore about the
importance of putting the 6 step system in any campaign
only thinking that whether it MIGHT work or NOT.

Thanks,
Murtuza Abbas.
Old November 25, 2006, 05:27 PM
MichaelRoss

Default You Ain't Seen Me Un-Cool

Murtuza,

Thanks for coming back in.

You are Obviously NEW here. Otherwise you would Know I am Cooled Down - cause you ain't seen me heated... yet.

You can Sugar-Coat it any way you like, those IFs make the entire System - or should I say, Advice - useless as far as being able to be implemented into something which will make someone money. And this 6 Step System you espouse is Not all there is to it, or the Only way. There are people making money Without this 6 Step System.

Quote:
If I start an internet business there's a chance of making profits. IF I don't then there's no chance of being successful. So you should see on the positive side and take a chance.

If you start an Internet Business (whatever That is/means) there's also a chance of wasting a Lot of time and money and ending up with nothing. If you don't (start an internet business) that doesn't mean there's no chance of success as you imply, it just means you won't make money online - there is Still plenty of money to be made Offline in the really real world.

You SHOULD not do something because someone else tells you you should. You would be Wise to do Due Diligence - And - take with a grain of salt any advice to Take A Chance when given by someone who is selling something telling you how to make money.

I am reminded by the words of Mike Enlow: "there are more people selling information about how to make money on the internet, than there are people making money on the internet."

And I'll add... the Big Names you hear about make money sell "how to make money online" info. and nothing more. Meaning, they made there money telling others how to make money online, without themselves actually having made money online selling something else using the System they say will work.

As far as I know there is One exception. Cory Rudl. Who sold Car Buying info Before revealing the system he used to sell that info.

Sorry, Murtuza. Those of us with a few years under our belt of being online, have seen plenty of people like you. Fly in with all the wonderful "advice" of making money online, yet not having made money online selling anything other than their make money online course.

Ross, out.

Michael Ross
Old November 28, 2006, 12:43 PM
rob.s

Default Re: FREE gift for your Thanksgiving day reading...

Telling people to "cool down" again... you are insulting people.. why?

I am gonna say it again here... why are you spamming boards?
I already advised you on the "how to" forum.. as a mod.. but did you listen? NO.

Gee.. when will you learn Mr Abbas!

I am watching you on how to forum.. and cannot believe you are STILL doing this on other forums?

Rob