SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old April 14, 2009, 08:49 AM
SteveSki

Default How To Earn At Least $300 A Day With A Unique Photo Advertising Clock!

Recently Don Alm shared a great business idea here that anyone can start for $20 and earn $1,000 daily!

After you canvass an area with the above you can now go back
and show them another great ”Midas Report” type of program.
Don would charge the merchants a lot more for this than what
I’m suggesting.

Anyone could do this if they follow the sales presentation he teaches in the Midas Report.

But for now….

Imagine this: You purchase or make a cheap 16X20 inch wooden picture frame and insert an artistic looking pre-printed mat into it with nice borders. Built into the mat design are 18 blank business card size spaces and a space where you can mount a nice looking inexpensive battery operated clock.

The clock is in the lower right corner of the frame. In the center you place a 6X8 inch photo of a local business or town (an aerial or elevated shot works great) landmark or even a composite of several photos. The business cards are placed around the inside edge of the frame. (If you’d like to see a photo of a sample send me a private message)

Select 18 different photo business cards that you sold to area merchants by following the money making tip that Don shared and then use those cards to make your sample board.

You now have a great “Business Card Directory” for displaying in motel / hotel lobbies and other public places. (Combines great with some of Don’s other motel / hotel Midas Ideas) Take your sample board and show it to all of the home owned restaurants in town. Ask the owner / manager if they will permit you to hang one in their establishment.

Then take your sample board back to the business owners who got their photo business cards from you and ask them if they would like their card to remain on the board which is going to hang in the lobby of the hotel or restaurant. These business people already bought from you once. They now know you, like you and trust you. Charge $39.95 to $79.95 to place their card on your photo business card / clock board for a 3 year period for a really easy sale. Read the Midas Report and then you’ll know how to sell each ad space per year which will triple your income. Better yet is to combine it with one of the other Midas Report ideas and easily get $39.95 to $79.95 for each ad space per month.

Assuming you charge $39.95 per month and have just a dozen “Photo Business Card Directory / Clocks” in town. That gives you a profit of $700 per month per board. That’s $8,400 per month, just over $100,000 per year. If you charged 79.00 per month your profit per board would be $1,422 and 12 X $1,422 = 17,064 per month or just over $200,000 per year. Target 5 or 6 towns near you and acting on a simple idea like this can make you a multi-millionaire or at least $300 a day... if you work at it, put your fear of talking to people aside and just do it.... make up a sample and go show it around and you will get orders!

Cheers,

Steve Shulenski

Last edited by SteveSki : April 14, 2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old April 14, 2009, 09:03 PM
Adman

Default Hey Steve!

I sold you the "rights to resell my Midas Reports...as they were presented to you a few years ago"....HOWEVER.....I DID NOT....

1) Give you Permission to use my "SALES WORDS"....THE ACTUAL "SALES PITCH" that I used to sell MY Midas Reports. However, I see that you are STILL using MY WORDS AND PHRASES that I USE to sell MY Midas Reports.

2) I did NOT sell you my "UPDATED" Midas Reports!

....which I am getting ready to sell, again!

THEREFORE....I suggest you "CEASE & DESIST" from using any and all of the "SALES WORDS & SENTENCES & PHRASES" to help you sell the Midas Reports!

GET YOUR OWN SALES PITCH! STOP USING MINE!

Don Alm....getting ready to launch my UpDated "Home-Based Reports" to help SOME of the folks who are IN DIRE NEED OF SOME WAY TO HELP THEM PAY THEIR BILLS and MAYBE HAVE A WAY OUT OF THEIR PRESENT PREDICAMENT.

P.S. Ya wanna know WHO, "Don Alm" is?....check out the Archives in this Forum....and ask yourself ONE QUESTION;
"WHAT CAN YOU OFFER....TO PEOPLE OUTA WORK AND WORRYING WHERE THEIR NEXT DOLLAR IS COMING FROM"!

I'd like to see what YOU have to offer!
Old April 15, 2009, 11:38 AM
SteveSki

Default Re: Hey Don - You made a mistake

Hi Don, I just read your reply to my recent SOW post. I am deeply hurt.

I have been a supporter of your products for many years and I want to give you the opportunity to rectify this misunderstanding so I won’t feel I need to post a reply to protect my professional reputation.

We have communicated privately by email in the past and I wished that you had contacted me by email or phone before posting your comments. If you had done so we could have both helped each other. Maybe we still can. It would be better to support each other than to tarnish our reputations on a public forum. Once posted it is very difficult to get the post deleted.

If you want me to stop selling the Midas Report I’m willing to sell my rights back to you if you are interested. If you are interested just make me a reasonable offer.

Maybe you’ve forgotten the exact language of your sales page offering the reprint rights to Midas. Or the exact language of the actual reprint / resell certificate you gave to me with my master copies.

I've kept copies of everything if you need to be reminded. Please look over your records. I think you owe me an apology and I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Stephen Shulenski
Old April 16, 2009, 05:26 PM
Adman

Default Re: Hey Steve.....

Steve.... I appreciate your "Positive Comments" on these Forums, about my "Midas Reports" (that you bought the Reprint Rights to)..... the last 7 years.

YOU are Truly an "Entrepreneurial kinda guy" (AKA someone who does NOT depend upon "da Gummit" or....an "employer" for your INcome)....and I APPLAUD YOU....as being a "Self-Sufficient" person (Really! There are fewer and fewer of "US" type of people in the world...today....)

HOWEVER.....I'm still waiting for you to send me, where I gave you "Permission" .....to use my actual WORDS to sell the "Midas Reports" program.

Don Alm
Old April 16, 2009, 08:38 PM
Robert J.

Default Re: How To Earn At Least $300 A Day With A Unique Photo Advertising Clock!

Geez, Don, with all the money you are obviously generating with you many can't-miss sales projects, it's hard to imagine why you would go on the attack like this on a public forum.

Your posts are a great addition to this board, and have been great additions to other boards, yet you continue to be a lightning rod and seem to thrive at being rejected as a contributor.

I love to read your posts - whether I believe them completely or not, they are certainly inspirational and motivational. But please curb the attack mode so you can stick around a while!

Robert J.
Old April 16, 2009, 09:35 PM
SteveSki

Default Re: Hey Don.... Here is what you asked for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adman View Post
Steve.... I appreciate your "Positive Comments" on these Forums, about my "Midas Reports" (that you bought the Reprint Rights to)..... the last 7 years.

YOU are Truly an "Entrepreneurial kinda guy" (AKA someone who does NOT depend upon "da Gummit" or....an "employer" for your INcome)....and I APPLAUD YOU....as being a "Self-Sufficient" person (Really! There are fewer and fewer of "US" type of people in the world...today....)

HOWEVER.....I'm still waiting for you to send me, where I gave you "Permission" .....to use my actual WORDS to sell the "Midas Reports" program.

Don Alm

Hi Don, It’s been a long time and easy to forget what happened 7 long years ago and that’s why it is important to get things in writing and keep them in your files. Here’s what the certificate says…

“This document certifies that the Non-Exclusive Reprint and Duplication Rights to the following items:

A. Midas Report

have been transferred to “Stephen Shulenski” by Don Alm, the creator of the program/s.

These Rights include the rights to use these products in any way, including the resale and distribution for profit of the item/s listed above, without any additional fees or royalties due to Don Alm.

These Reprint and Duplication Rights may not be transferred to anyone else. Doing so would be a violation of this agreement and Federal copyright laws.

Approved by (Don Alm)”

You also sent me Midas web templates with your sales letter and permission to use everything as stated on your old PJBUX.COM website which can be seen at: http://Beam.To/MidasReprint

My business is booming and soon my wife and I will launch a new website that can be a real money maker for anyone with a Digital SLR Camera. I don't need to resell Midas but will continue to unless we reach a new agreement. Remember Don, People prefer to purchase from the creator of the program instead of a reseller. That's why I sell over 100 of my photography programs to each copy of Midas. If you now wish that you had not granted me these rights make me a reasonable offer to buy them back.

I know how much you dislike Lawyers but the next time you offer to sell someone reprint rights you should really consider investing in an Attorney to draft the legal wording for you because what you wrote yourself gives me the right to give copies away if I wanted to.

Ever read 'The E Myth Revisited' by Michael Gerber?

It advises entrepreneurs to focus on what they do best and delegate everything else to professionals instead of being a lone wolf trying to do it all yourself.

I can generate portrait customers on demand whenever I want but until recently I was always limited to how many portrait sessions I could shoot on my own each day.

Now my wife and I leverage our time by sending a flood of business to other photographers and setting up 'Want - a - Bee Photographers' in business for themselves but not by themselves. That creates a Win - Win - Win situation. Our photographers only need focus on taking snapshots and we focus on getting them customers and providing them with training and ongoing support through the new site that will be unveiled by June 1st.

And we hired professionals to create it for us instead of attempting to do it all by our selfs. A team of professionals working with you is so much better that going it alone!

Cheers,
Steve Shulenski
www.EZPhotoCash.com
Old April 20, 2009, 04:34 PM
JohnM

Default Re: How To Earn At Least $300 A Day With A Unique Photo Advertising Clock!

Hi Steve,

I would like to see a sample of the Phot advertisng clock.

Thanks,

John