SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 22, 2017, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Lightbulb Black Friday? You should be getting ready for VALENTINE'S DAY.

I'm sure you too are getting all the Black Friday/last chance/specials/bargains and your email is stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. Personally, I'm sick of it already.

In fact, I spent an hour (or 100 bux worth of time) unsubscribing from dozens of newsletters I signed up for. BLAH, they all start looking like:

Yada, yada, yada.

I'm starting to hate affiliates, let's see, 5 different offers to teach me how to make calendars to sell for Xmas. I can do that at my local drug store, anyhow.

Forget 2017. Start getting your 2018 promotions and products ready.

By this time of the year, if you are just NOW trying to make a holiday buck, you have very poor planning skills friend. Instead of scrambling for a few crumbs, set yourself up for big paydays, starting with Feb. 14, 2018.

OK, I want to talk today about CONVERGENCE, and coincidence and maybe even the cosmos. Maybe.

See, I am talking to several of you right now. You know who you are.
Recent talks with people in Japan, Australia, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Calif., Louisiana, UK, several African countries...well, you get the picture, it is an International group.

Very diverse. HOWEVER, recently there has been a lot of chatter about self development, self help, and with a focus on product development, for a profit, the ideas converging seem to me to be more of a spiritual nature.

And most of these ideas have to do with THINKING, planting faith seeds into the Cosmos (there, I DID mention it) and manifesting ideas.

Our logo here at SowPub was designed by a friend of Dien's after I told him what I wanted. The direction the seed sower is facing, the larger plants to the left, the sun...this was designed from the Square One Workshops lifeline.

I believe in planting seeds and growing your life. Business. Tending. WORKING. But also, as you have read in recent posts I think the ideas of FORAGING (picking already grown "food") without poaching along with GLEANING, picking up leftovers AFTER the Harvest, are good concepts to work with.

And of course you know by now, even those here only a month, I ask: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

It is my opinion we are born to GROW. Somewhat obvious at birth and childhood, less obvious as adults. You have a very natural want/need to keep growing, and it is one of the hidden driving forces behind self help/self development industry.

A book that had great impact on me was MIRACLES OF SEED FAITH by Oral Roberts, a book and concept that has launched the careers of several millionaire preachers and also teachers of the Law of Attraction too...

It is one of scores of books about PLANTING seeds into THOUGHT. Or the COSMOS (there I mentioned it again). Accomplished via prayer, meditation, self hypnosis, astral flight, or just releasing the idea from your mind backed with some sort of FAITH it will take root and grow.

The Square One Workshop Master PictoGrigm shows this:

http://www.sowpub.com/sq1/

You see on the lifeline the person sending a single thought into the sky, where it builds up a cloud of thoughts which will burst in the future and rain down the physical equivalent of the accumulate thought, which has been held in belief.

So what?

Well because there is a convergence taking place at my end, I take it as a message...I try to listen to little voices, the unspoken kind, to be aware of coincidences, and feel the vibe of life, which is often lost in the daily mundane chaos of our lives.

I am releasing the first ever little report about how to use the SQ1, heretofore I've been very blase about explaining it, but NOW seems to be the right time to TELL, and it may be the time for it to be rec'd too.

It is sort of a casting your bread on the waters, planting your seeds in good soil, using seed faith gifting, and prepping yourself for RECEIVING in proportion to what you GIVE.

Ancient tithing concept, but with actual step by step how to plant those thought seeds, faith seeds, tithing to the Universe (not just one church or entity) and getting Harvests of Happiness from them. The first ever report on the SQ1. Available starting tomorrow.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : November 23, 2017 at 02:02 PM.