SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11, 2015, 05:50 PM
Don Alm

Default Re: $1,491 A WEEK!

I just "toss out Potential Money-Making IDEAS" here and NOT the "Whole enchalada" or "consulting".....which my "students" have paid for.

However....with this project we do register Domains for the "Street Address" and include a QR Code for their Sign and their Ads and PostCards and Biz Cards and other Promotional things they do..... so potential buyers can see a VIDEO (Moving Pictures with Music)....(sure beats looking at photos)

And.....I WILL toss out a Marketing TIP here; We use a "Coupon Code Finder" called "www.JoinHoney.com". Using "Chrome" as your browser....install Join Honey on your pc then...when you go to GoDaddy to buy a domain....click on the "h" that Join Honey places on your Browser. Join Honey will then go thru 20 Coupon Codes and usually finds one for $2 or less....so Domains will only cost you 2bux!

I call this "Video Domaining"! And....when anyone uses their Smart Phone to snap a picture of the QR Code.....up comes the Video....that has Contact Info!

Thus.....looking at a List of homes for sale in the local newspaper and ONE has a QR Code.....or a PostCard comes in the Mail with a QR Code on it.... the AD SURE STANDS OUT among everything else!!!!!!!!

In fact.....for THIS service my "student" is NOW charging $497 for the Video and $797 for the Domain AND QR Code.....plus.....next month she's going to begin charging a Monthly Fee.

A house selling for $200,000 would usually cost the owner 6% ($12,000!) If the owner uses OUR Marketing Program....Video PLUS Domain PLUS QR Code (Plus the Code is printed out on material used for Bumper Stickers)....so the Code can be Stuck on the Yard Sign.

Actually....she thinks, for what she does (Now with some Sales using her method).....she will soon be charging $1,200 (1/10th of a Commissioned Agent's Fee)

Don Alm.....marketing guy