SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old August 15, 2012, 09:58 PM
Phil

Default My Little Paris: What You Can Learn From This Not-So-little French Startup...

Great info throughout this business model...

Worth Digging into Further and Studying...

Lots of Applicable Marketing ideas & Lessons worth Playing around with and Testing in Your Own {Idea(s)} Too! ...

Each My Little Paris newsletter contains one "banner" ad and one newsletter a week is a "partner newsletter." That is, it's sponsored (and clearly marked as such). Partner newsletters promote a product, service, or brand and include a giveaway or some special deal for subscribers. In the case of both partner newsletters and banner ads, the sponsor's message is seamlessly incorporated into the My Little Paris universe, which makes for a soft, yet compelling sell....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/pamela...ada%20Business

Phil
Old August 16, 2012, 12:34 PM
Robert J.

Default Re: My Little Paris: What You Can Learn From This Not-So-little French Startup...

Phil, sometimes, I just don't know what the heck you are saying in your posts!

But this one is a real gem! Thanks for finding it and sharing ...
Old August 17, 2012, 01:29 AM
Bill

Default Re: My Little Paris: What You Can Learn From This Not-So-little French Startup...

Phil:

Could you describe some of your brainstorming and twists in relation to your sig file for the product/service that allows you to change your IP's? Thanks.

"Imagine! Having the Ability to change IP addresses worldwide, Unlimited use 24/7/365! Endless [IP] related business ideas/opportunities, Uses & Twists of course... Easy, with just a little Brainstorming & Action! ...
http://goo.gl/UpAci"
Old August 17, 2012, 05:49 AM
Phil

Default Could you describe some of your Brainstorming & Twists in relation to your sig file?

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your questions...

Much appreciated...

Great to see you passing through and Peaking around on SowPubs, Especially for Trying to De-Code some of My thoughts, comments, {Twists} & Idea(S)...

First some basic overall information regarding VPN's. Lots of options out there but HMA through all my Testing and research, Gives me the best Value, Excellent software, Unlimited Access and pretty much the Most IP options, features and [Benefits] available World-wide...

Being in Canada, Netfix offers a very poor selection of movie content. By using the VPN, I have full access to NetFlix.com throughout the US 24/7/365!

Loads more content, access to blocked web url's around the world depending on your interests. No matter where your Live world-wide, with a VPN, you can now Get access to sites like Hulu, Spotify, Pandora, BBC's select content, Research and Much much More...

Many other Reasons, really Unlimited opportunities as Hopefully some of the Following will Get you and Others Thinking more About my Schpeel and the Opportunities I'm suggesting...

Different IP's open up a World of Advertising opportunities, Classified included depending on misc. phone verifications systems etc.

Ongoing testing and more testing reveals lots of Unlimited [Untapped] opportunities, Simply by Digging in and Thinking outside of the Box!

Marketing Campaign's, Specialized research throughout particular web sites, where if you can't change your IP's regularly you just Don't get the information and Valuable resources, details and options available that changing IP's regularly, Allows to Explore endless Opportunities and possibilities...

I also Highly recommend using Entropay for various other Financial related Transactions and misc. related reasons that sometimes go along with some of these Ideas & Twists for different needs and requirements...

Basically a Virtual Credit Card, Privacy etc. etc... Also Gives you an Instant US zip code if you Don't have one and Need one, Like one...
https://www.google.com/search?q=http...w=1352&bih=633

Trust me! Definitely worth Testing and Since you asked and I've very rarely ever Promoted anything on SowPubs, I'll Plug it one more time! ...

Imagine! Having the Ability to change IP addresses worldwide, Unlimited use 24/7/365! Endless [IP] related business ideas/opportunities, Uses & Twists of course... Easy, with just a little Brainstorming & Action! ...
http://goo.gl/UpAci

A few more General facts Worth [Thinking] about...

Quick copy and paste...

How does your VPN service work?
Once you connect to our service a secure internet connection is established between your internet service provider and our internet service provider. Everything you do online is 'encrypted' and essentially anonymous; anyone trying to break into your internet connection to steal sensitive data (e.g. on public Wifi networks) will not be able to because your web traffic is securely hidden. Websites you visit, usernames and passwords used to login to websites, people you talk to online, and files you download and share will be out of sight by third-parties trying to monitor your online usage and potentially steal sensitive information from you. Not only is your online traffic anonymized, your online identity in the form of an 'IP address' is also hidden. Your IP address is essentially your 'online fingerprint' and identification to the rest of the online world. Your IP address can tell people and websites your physical location and which internet service provider you are using. You wouldn't show your identity to a random person in the street, so why would you reveal your online identity and location to potentially millions of online strangers? Our VPN service is very easy to use, while VPN encryption may sound complicated to some people, you do not need technical knowledge to anonymize your online traffic and protect your online identity. All you need to do is install our software, enter your username and password, and hit connect!

What are the 5 main benefits of using a VPN?
Secure your internet connection on non-secured networks. Connecting to networks you have no control over (such as WiFi hotspots) is risky because your online traffic can easily be intercepted by hackers operating on the same network. This can include websites you are visiting as well as usernames/passwords used to login to websites. By using our VPN service your online traffic will be encrypted and hidden from people trying to steal your sensitive web traffic data.
Become anonymous and protect your online identity. By encrypting your online web traffic everything you do online will become anonymous and your online identity will be hidden. Anonymity is vital for identity protection and to ensure what you do online is never revealed to hackers and network snoops.
Virtually reside in another country and bypass geographic web blocks. Some websites may restrict content to specific countries which can be annoying if you are abroad and away from your home country. Simply connect to one of our VPN server locations in the country you wish to 'virtually reside' in and you will trick the website into thinking you are actually in the specified country.
VPN's work with everything on your computer. Not to be confused with web proxies, a VPN will automatically anonymously encrypt all applications on your computer, whether this be your web browser, instant messaging client or filesharing application.
Bypass censorship and internet restrictions. The World Wide Web is not so world-wide for some countries and internet service providers. VPN's help bypass censorship and limits imposed by your internet service provider or government.

What is the difference between a web proxy and a VPN?

A VPN will automatically anonymously encrypt your entire internet connection and as such all applications on your computer will be secured, whereas with a web proxy you'll need to configure certain applications manually (such as your web browser). VPN's use much stronger encryption methods and are therefore considered more secure than web proxies.

Hope that Explains things a little....

All the best,

Phil
Old August 18, 2012, 03:50 AM
Bill

Thanks for the detailed reply Phil. Interesting stuff.
Old August 23, 2012, 03:32 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Thanks! That's a fantastic model...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Great info throughout this business model...

Worth Digging into Further and Studying...

Lots of Applicable Marketing ideas & Lessons worth Playing around with and Testing in Your Own {Idea(s)} Too! ...

Each My Little Paris newsletter contains one "banner" ad and one newsletter a week is a "partner newsletter." That is, it's sponsored (and clearly marked as such). Partner newsletters promote a product, service, or brand and include a giveaway or some special deal for subscribers. In the case of both partner newsletters and banner ads, the sponsor's message is seamlessly incorporated into the My Little Paris universe, which makes for a soft, yet compelling sell....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/pamela...ada%20Business
Thanks Phil for sharing that!

It's a great newsletter "model" which could be adapted to many other cities...

Everyone loves to learn "secrets" about their own city or town... Hmm...

Best wishes,

Dien