SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old September 20, 2019, 05:29 PM
Rick

Default Re: A process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Both ways work, re: low intro, backends vs. higer ticket.

GJABIZ

You're correct. Both ways do work. Dan Kennedy built a pretty large empire on the "old school" style ascenscion ladder. Sean Mize has been talking a lot lately on his inner circle calls about the high ticket/reverse funnel method. It's possible some of that was coming through.

I really like Sean's current thinking on the high ticket model. I think a lot of "gurus" are going to this model (which doesn't necessarily you or anyone else has to follow that model). I'm probably going to transition my site (or maybe create a new site to use this model) but I'm waaaay too far down the road with the lead magnet/membership model to change horses in mid-stream. I'm very close to getting it done so I'm sticking with that direction.

Rick
Old September 21, 2019, 02:19 PM
Administrator

Default Rick, what is high ticket $$$??? and what is a reverse funnel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
You're correct. Both ways do work. Dan Kennedy built a pretty large empire on the "old school" style ascenscion ladder. Sean Mize has been talking a lot lately on his inner circle calls about the high ticket/reverse funnel method. It's possible some of that was coming through.

I really like Sean's current thinking on the high ticket model. I think a lot of "gurus" are going to this model (which doesn't necessarily you or anyone else has to follow that model). I'm probably going to transition my site (or maybe create a new site to use this model) but I'm waaaay too far down the road with the lead magnet/membership model to change horses in mid-stream. I'm very close to getting it done so I'm sticking with that direction.

Rick

If you have a minute, let us know. What is considered HIGH ticket? And what does or how does a reverse funnel work?

GOOD, for sticking with completing your project, once it has been perfected and generating income, then you can always add BIG TICKET on, or do a different site, right?

Get your thing done friend. FAT season is soon upon us (thinking of a big juicy succulent fried turkey which didn't explode, smashed taters and gravy like granma used to make with butter drenched bisquits)...probably gained a couple of pounds just imagining it. Eh, HA!

Not for nothing, put your blinders on, Sean et al will always be there to get you excited about the next big thing on their plate.

GJA
Old September 24, 2019, 06:32 PM
Rick

Default Re: Rick, what is high ticket $$$??? and what is a reverse funnel?

Quote:
If you have a minute, let us know. What is considered HIGH ticket? And what does or how does a reverse funnel work?

GOOD, for sticking with completing your project, once it has been perfected and generating income, then you can always add BIG TICKET on, or do a different site, right?

Get your thing done friend. FAT season is soon upon us (thinking of a big juicy succulent fried turkey which didn't explode, smashed taters and gravy like granma used to make with butter drenched biscuits)...probably gained a couple of pounds just imagining it. Eh, HA!

Not for nothing, put your blinders on, Sean et al will always be there to get you excited about the next big thing on their plate.

GJA

I'd say the amount for high ticket items depend on the marketer. Sean is saying anything above $3K is high ticket.

Reverse funnels aren't really anything new. Sean has discussed them in the past and I think others have as well. With a "reverse funnel" you show your high ticket offering to the prospect first, followed by a mid ticket product, then a lower ticket product. It's just a twist on the downsell model.

You're right on. I'm sticking with my current model for now. I've told Sean I'm not changing horses this late in the game. The doggone thing is almost done. I'm determined to get it done. Then, as you suggested, once it's done and generating income, I'll most likely create a separate site to go with the reverse funnel model.

Rick
Old September 25, 2019, 10:14 PM
Administrator

Default Thanks Rick, I like the 75k high ticket item for 5 days of consulting.

Quote:
I'd say the amount for high ticket items depend on the marketer. Sean is saying anything above $3K is high ticket.

Reverse funnels aren't really anything new. Sean has discussed them in the past and I think others have as well. With a "reverse funnel" you show your high ticket offering to the prospect first, followed by a mid ticket product, then a lower ticket product. It's just a twist on the downsell model.

You're right on. I'm sticking with my current model for now. I've told Sean I'm not changing horses this late in the game. The doggone thing is almost done. I'm determined to get it done. Then, as you suggested, once it's done and generating income, I'll most likely create a separate site to go with the reverse funnel model.

Rick

You're right, high ticket is in the eyes of the marketer. EOS consultants can get 75k per sale, or more, and their commitment is for 5 to 7 days a Year.

Membership programs, all OK, IF, one doesn't have to support them, if it is automated, and the head person doesn't spend time talking to people, or answering questions...then I'd be interested.

At my age, TIME is the critical factor (although I said that 20 years ago, eh?) and if I do anything, it has to be AUTOMATED. I think that is why computers were invented, to save us time from the daily mundane, like adding and subtracting with a pencil on paper, which seems to me like what many guru marketers are doing, too many devices, programs and plugins not to set up a AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING site, even at 500 bux or more.

AUTOMATE baby, use the computor's noodle to make your boodle.

Gordon
Old September 25, 2019, 11:50 PM
Rick

Default Re: Thanks Rick, I like the 75k high ticket item for 5 days of consulting.

Quote:
You're right, high ticket is in the eyes of the marketer. EOS consultants can get 75k per sale, or more, and their commitment is for 5 to 7 days a Year.

Membership programs, all OK, IF, one doesn't have to support them, if it is automated, and the head person doesn't spend time talking to people, or answering questions...then I'd be interested.

At my age, TIME is the critical factor (although I said that 20 years ago, eh?) and if I do anything, it has to be AUTOMATED. I think that is why computers were invented, to save us time from the daily mundane, like adding and subtracting with a pencil on paper, which seems to me like what many guru marketers are doing, too many devices, programs and plugins not to set up a AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING site, even at 500 bux or more.

AUTOMATE baby, use the computor's noodle to make your boodle.

Gordon

What's EOS?

I like the $75K high ticket price as well. However, it's taken me years
to convince myself that I could $3K - $8K. I could even see $15K - $20K where I fly to your city and become your personal weight loss drill instructor for a week, "Extreme Weight Loss Makeover" style. But I don't I could get away with $75K, not yet anyway.

Use the computer's noodle...to make your boodle. Seems I've heard something like that somewhere before.

Rick
Old September 26, 2019, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Thanks Rick, I like the 75k high ticket item for 5 days of consulting.

Quote:
What's EOS?

I like the $75K high ticket price as well. However, it's taken me years
to convince myself that I could $3K - $8K. I could even see $15K - $20K where I fly to your city and become your personal weight loss drill instructor for a week, "Extreme Weight Loss Makeover" style. But I don't I could get away with $75K, not yet anyway.

Use the computer's noodle...to make your boodle. Seems I've heard something like that somewhere before.

Rick

EOSŪ, the Entrepreneurial Operating SystemŪ is a comprehensive business system, integrating a holistic business model with a complete set of simple business tools proven business process to align and synchronize all the pieces of your business to produce the results you want.

It is based on the book, TRACTION, by Gino Wickman. From that book, the guy has built an International empire of consultants, called IMPLEMENTERS, who get between 3k and 10k per day for their services. A "regular" package to a small business avgs. around 75k per year for the 5 or maybe 7 days.

It costs roughly 40+k to become a Certified Implementer. I think you should do a reality TV show "DI Rick" always a possibility, let some Network pay you the big money and expenses of travel to go to a city and do your thang.

Hey, if interested, I'll give you the url to a site where you can submit the idea. Why not?

Gordon
Old September 26, 2019, 11:47 PM
Rick

Quote:
EOSŪ, the Entrepreneurial Operating SystemŪ is a comprehensive business system, integrating a holistic business model with a complete set of simple business tools proven business process to align and synchronize all the pieces of your business to produce the results you want.

It is based on the book, TRACTION, by Gino Wickman. From that book, the guy has built an International empire of consultants, called IMPLEMENTERS, who get between 3k and 10k per day for their services. A "regular" package to a small business avgs. around 75k per year for the 5 or maybe 7 days.

It costs roughly 40+k to become a Certified Implementer. I think you should do a reality TV show "DI Rick" always a possibility, let some Network pay you the big money and expenses of travel to go to a city and do your thang.

Hey, if interested, I'll give you the url to a site where you can submit the idea. Why not?

Gordon

Never heard of EOS before. Gosh! I'm still learning new things from Sowpub!

Yeah. Go ahead and hit me with that URL. Plus, at some point soon I wanna discuss further some of the other ideas we talked about.

Rick