SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old July 16, 2010, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Default A rare endorsement and some UPDATES...

I'm very cautious with my recommendations, suggestions and my affiliate choices. And it is rare I suggest someone else's work.

But as DoomGloomBliss.com comes together (we're working on it daily now) and we expand the content, I'm putting together a LOOP of web sites (which some of you are participating in) and also we will be promoting some products.

I normally only recommend someone who I know or have long admired.

A couple of years ago I wrote about the Winds of Change and the approaching storm clouds...well, hello, they are here.

And, it is my opinion, we're still headed for even "harder" times.

My philosophy as found at DoomGloomBliss.com is to BE HAPPY...and happiness can often be achieved by focusing on Three Critical Areas of life:

HEALTH
WEALTH
MEANINGFUL ACTIVITY/RELATIONSHIPS

Some may argue it is a four legged table, not three. OK.

It is difficult to be happy when you are in pain and poor health, although, I see it done everyday here in S. FL. BUT, if you aren't beyond repair, then seizing control of your health is critical.

Wealth is relative. Yes, I know. But having adequate CASH FLOW in your life eliminates many problems. Of course, money can't buy you happiness but it can eliminate deadly stress in your life.

Meaningful activity is IN MY OPINION best accomplished when working with other people, thus, the Relationship part.

Meaningful relationships are critical to happiness.

Anyhow, those are the 3 areas of focus at DoomGloomBliss.com and I'll be posting daily "news" on the blog very soon.

ONE thing which I advocate and have for many years is Control and Ownership of your own product.

I like special reports and believe anyone can use them to add a cash flow into their lives without much effort. There are tons of HOW TO reports on the subject of Infopreneuring, Information Marketing, etc.

I think one of the BEST starting places is found in the work of Jimmy Krug, whom I've watched come on and conquer the Net with his Simple Publications. Jimmy has written some great stuff, and very long ago it seems, he wrote about How to Sell tons of "booklets"...he kept it simple.

Over the last few months, I've been getting updates on his newest work, an update on what I believe to be a MUST have work.

It is called THE SECRET PATH COURSE AND I highly recommend it.

However, with the new DoomGloomBliss.com web site, I'm taking a fork in the road...I'm now happily, excitedly and most definetly going to be promoting those quality products for which I am an affiliate.

I'm still picky and choosy about what I suggest. And there is a rhyme and reason for my choices.

But, if YOU have something (because I like dealing with SowPubbers) in the way of information or any product, I'd like to hear about it and possibly put you in the LOOP or as a "Trusted Affiliate" at DoomGloomBliss.com So let me know.

Here is a link to Jimmy's Report.

http://paydotcom.net/r/98336/gjabiz/26365490/

And let me know if you are going to invest in it. I have several bonus materials to give you, all complimentary to the report.

You'll also have a permanent link on DoomGloomBliss.com for any products you develop as a result of this report.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. If you are a Word Press expert, I could use some help with widgets and tools and if you can help me out, I'll make sure you have a spot to promote yourself or your products there too.
Old July 18, 2010, 01:34 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I agree, thanks for sharing...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
I normally only recommend someone who I know or have long admired.

A couple of years ago I wrote about the Winds of Change and the approaching storm clouds...well, hello, they are here.

And, it is my opinion, we're still headed for even "harder" times.

My philosophy as found at DoomGloomBliss.com is to BE HAPPY...and happiness can often be achieved by focusing on Three Critical Areas of life:

HEALTH
WEALTH
MEANINGFUL ACTIVITY/RELATIONSHIPS

Some may argue it is a four legged table, not three. OK.

It is difficult to be happy when you are in pain and poor health, although, I see it done everyday here in S. FL. BUT, if you aren't beyond repair, then seizing control of your health is critical.
Hi Gordon,

You're surely right... All the piles of gold in the world don't help your happiness if you don't have a certain level of health.

Or if you're a miserable and lonely person with no friends. Sometimes I come across such people - who drive away others from their selfishness and arrogance - and I feel sorry for them and the unhappy lives they lead. They don't realize that the first step to fixing their lives is to improve themselves.

I'm got a hacking cough at present and a very hoarse voice (I've got the flu, actually, it is my 2nd flu in a row), but although it's no fun, there are worse things.

I sometimes have to remind myself to count my blessings!

Quote:
Meaningful activity is IN MY OPINION best accomplished when working with other people, thus, the Relationship part.

Meaningful relationships are critical to happiness.
I agree wholeheartedly!

One of the things I like best, too, is working with people I like.

Quote:
I think one of the BEST starting places is found in the work of Jimmy Krug, whom I've watched come on and conquer the Net with his Simple Publications. Jimmy has written some great stuff, and very long ago it seems, he wrote about How to Sell tons of "booklets"...he kept it simple.

Over the last few months, I've been getting updates on his newest work, an update on what I believe to be a MUST have work.

It is called THE SECRET PATH COURSE AND I highly recommend it.

[...]

Here is a link to Jimmy's Report.

http://paydotcom.net/r/98336/gjabiz/26365490/

And let me know if you are going to invest in it. I have several bonus materials to give you, all complimentary to the report.
Gordon, what can I say? I've been a fan of Jimmy Krug's stuff for years!

Thanks for the update... I'm looking forward to more stuff on www.DoomGloomBliss.com !

Best wishes!

Dien