SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old November 25, 2011, 09:55 AM
Administrator

Default Headlight Cleaning Manual now available for affiliate marketing at PayDotCom

If you do affiliate marketing, you may want to consider promoting the Headlight Cleaning Manual...

http://paydotcom.net/r/114633/gjabiz/26933117/

It is selling for 97 bux and there is a 50% commission.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Gordon J.

PS. It still comes with support and guidance.
Old November 26, 2011, 06:55 PM
Administrator

Default New promotion for Headlight Cleaning Manual, affiliates choose one or all.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47258071/New...SalesPage.html

This is a new promotion and we may have several others. Since we are offering this as an affiliate, we want to give options.

Gordon
Old November 28, 2011, 12:34 PM
EHSAL

Default Re: Headlight Cleaning Manual now available for affiliate marketing at PayDotCom

Gordon, do I use these same links if I am NOT going to be an affiliate and simply wish to purchase a manual for my own use? I am looking at retirement not too far in the future and will need to make extra income.
thanks much...
Eve
Old November 28, 2011, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Headlight Cleaning Manual now available for affiliate marketing at PayDotCom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHSAL View Post
Gordon, do I use these same links if I am NOT going to be an affiliate and simply wish to purchase a manual for my own use? I am looking at retirement not too far in the future and will need to make extra income.
thanks much...
Eve
Good question. Sheesh, I forgot about this possibility.

The link to use if you want to just purchase the manual is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45286943/promotion.html

Thanks for making me realize a mistake, I'll work on it.

Once you do buy it, I have a bonus tips I send and some further information too.

Gordon
Old November 29, 2011, 07:15 AM

Gordon,
Since I already perform this service and don't need to learn how to do it, any chance the just the marketing portion is available separately?

Thanx.
Old November 29, 2011, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the question. We have a general marketing system that works, however, what we are finding is that people in different areas may need some specialized, personal marketing that is different than what is in the manual, although we encourage our set it and forget it method to be used first...

and is the reason why my cell phone is in the manual, and I've talked to people from different areas...or have emailed them results of my location searches, to give them better ideas...

so the answer is, the marketing may vary and we are not just selling the manual but also our personal support to help anyone who is doing this to maximize their profits using the Boz tested method PLUS my many years of experience selling services.

Hey, yesterday Boz experimented, raised his prices to 40 bux and made 100 bux in less than an hour...2 cars and 1 lens. NOT bad. Is it?

Thanks Boris for your question, but we only have the manual and our support at this time.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Gordon,
Since I already perform this service and don't need to learn how to do it, any chance the just the marketing portion is available separately?

Thanx.
Old November 29, 2011, 11:26 AM
Bozo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Gordon,

Thanx.

How are you currently marketing your service, Boris?
Old November 29, 2011, 03:35 PM

Bozo,
Actually I don't. I have 2 other services I do for dealerships regularly & headlights were a natural fir so I started doing them. While dealership work is great I would like to "set up shop" for some 'cash today', which is why I'm interested in your marketing approach.

I know the products you use but you don't mention a UV sealer, do you use one?

Thanx.

And thanx Gordon too.
Old November 29, 2011, 08:00 PM
Bozo

The marketing is actually the bulk of the manual, if a digital product can be said to have bulk.

Cleaning headlights is a simple process, and though the cleaning is covered throughly in the manual, getting customers is the more important part of the business. I don't see how we could separate the manual.

Buy the manual, and you'll have it paid out on your first couple of jobs away from the dealerships.

The very idea of a UV sealer for headlights is foreign to me. The only thing I have experience with is protecting aircraft fabric from UV. In that application a clear dope is mixed with a heavy concentration of powdered aluminum, and that coating is then covered with at least two coats of paint. Even then the UV eventually eats the fabric. I doubt that type of covering would be acceptable on a headlight, and anything less than that would have to be magic.

The factory protective layer is what gets the UV damage. I remove that layer, leaving nothing to get further damage. Note the turn signal lenses on some years of Ford trucks. There will be a beautiful clear turn signal lens right beside a completely fogged over headlight lens. Why? The turn signal lens didn't warrant a 'protective' layer, and it's the layer that gets damaged. The whole business of headlight cleaning exists because the headlight manufactures have screwed up with their protective layers.