SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old August 19, 2019, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Default Coming SEPT 1, NEW BYBA, collaborative version...want to participate?

ON Sept. 1, we hope to release the latest revised, upgraded version of BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING, a free report which I originally wrote 20+ years ago.

But this one will be different, a lot less Gordonesque and more COLLABORATION.

Those old timers, dear friends in some cases, have departed this world...and the Parade of Life marches on.

People like Jim Straw, Melvin Powers, Joe Karbo, some of my original mentors are no longer with us. And many of the sites I linked to in previous versions have disappeared.

So here is the deal.

The NEW BYBA will be shorter, less philosophical, more practical and useful HOW TO and

MORE IMPORTANTLY"

WHO to follow. And this is where you could come in.

SEEKING success. Online, offline, all round the town. If you operate any successful business, have a course, training, web site, affiliate program, do Facebook ads, use social media...

in other words if you are TUNED into to now and not living in the past, we'd like to include you in the new version. It looks like maybe half a page to a full page for you to include a what you do blurb...a
LINK

or LINKS to your site, or sales page, or opt in, whatever. And you will be able to give BYBA away to your customers or lists too, or post at your blog.

But SEPT 1 is only 12 DAYS AWAY.

Let me know ASAP if you would want to be included or if you know of anyone who would want to be included. Over the years, thousands of copies of BYBA have been circulated. It could be worth your while to be in.

Send me an email to [email protected] put BYBA in the subject line.

Thanks,

Gordon
Old August 19, 2019, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Default Which areas do you think should be included?

We're lining up some good experts.

SEO, AFFILIATE MARKETING, ECOM, eBay, and of course INFOPRENEURS.

We need or could use a few experts or advanced students in Social Media, Facebook groups, Facebook ads, Blogs, YOUTUBE.

Let us know what you think is important areas to focus on today, as regards to making money online, or using online for social purposes other than moolah.

And what specifics do you want/need to know about any of the above or other subjects.

I have a PERFORMER lined up, a professional who has an actual course for performers. In the earliest days of SowPub, we had a lot of magicians, and those performing types. Some have sustained a career from it. Others have gone to the big time.

I think there are a lot of people who could benefit from a PERFORMER'S experience, especially the how to get gigs part.

So, the new BYBA WILL be quite different, albeit, still with FOCUS, FOUNDATION AND FRAMEWORK as a central theme.

Gordon