SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old October 11, 2011, 07:54 PM
homebizdiva

Exclamation I Need Help With FaceBook

Hi to all. I need help with FB. I have an account and have over 200 followers, but I have no idea what I am doing. I get confused on how to use and how to get my message out. Is there step by step instructions on how to use FB. My kids tried to show me, but I quickly saw that they did not know what they are doing either other than texting with their friends. If you can guide me, let me know.
Old October 11, 2011, 11:04 PM
Bozo

Default Let me Google that for you...

http://www.google.com/search?client=...utf-8&oe=utf-8
Old October 12, 2011, 07:28 PM
sandalwood

Default Re: I Need Help With FaceBook

Not trying to be funny or anything but I just ask my grandkids. They seem to know the darned thing inside out.
Old October 15, 2011, 03:12 PM
homebizdiva

Smile Re: I Need Help With FaceBook

I know you are not trying to be funny, because I see the grandkids on there all the time, but here is the thing. They really do not know the power of these social medias. They just get on there and chat. I just had a fan page made for me by Dustin over at TCD. You can make a landing page. Send out messages with one click. I want to be able to know how to do this and more. So what the kids do is just chat. I want to know how to take advantage for my affiliate business. But thanks, it is the thought that counts.
Old October 15, 2011, 10:40 PM
Bozo

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebizdiva View Post
I want to know how to take advantage for my affiliate business. But thanks, it is the thought that counts.

Here's a thoughtful thought that is truly meant to be helpful. Learn to use search. I've found that making my searches in google using common phrases works better for me than trying to search with a string of keywords. For an example, which I pulled straight out of your post...

http://www.google.com/search?client=...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Gives results, including video, that answer your question exactly. I don't think that anybody that actually knows how to use facebook would take the time to post an answer strictly for one person. Google it.

Of course doing a search doesn't allow you to post your sig file, so there's that to consider.
Old October 15, 2011, 11:59 PM
ThePromotionalGuy.com

Why come here about Facebook and how to set it up?

Go to the source: http://forum.developers.facebook.net/

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebizdiva View Post
Hi to all. I need help with FB. I have an account and have over 200 followers, but I have no idea what I am doing. I get confused on how to use and how to get my message out. Is there step by step instructions on how to use FB. My kids tried to show me, but I quickly saw that they did not know what they are doing either other than texting with their friends. If you can guide me, let me know.
Old October 16, 2011, 12:31 AM
Phil

And...
http://www.google.com/search?q=all+f...w=1440&bih=692

Dig into, Carefully research, review and Invest in your [Ongoing] Education and Knowledge...
http://warriorplus.com/wso/?q=Facebo...s=Open&q_go=GO

Unless you Can get Google & Company to Share particular, Select (Ongoing) Knowledge/Education as the Baby internet Continues to Evolve & Grow-Up! ...

All the best...

Phil