SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old June 23, 2017, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Default A pretty good APV (Automatic Product Vending) site...

http://www.reliablecarselling.com/

Marcus has done a pretty good job for his first effort, and the report he is offering is good too, more than just about selling cars. Not bad for a first month of part time effort.

NOW, most APV sites can be put up this fast, no reason you can't have 12 done by next summer. The key is to have them related, for example most of our APV sites are related to either writing or business or both.

Marcus could have some related to cars, others to selling, and of course, he will want to develop back ends, upsells, cross sells, A LIST, and continue to market what his BUYERS have an interest in.

A couple of other guys, who ran into some life challenges, (it happens), will be getting their APV sites up soon.

I want to make a point. About time.

IF something takes 10,000 hours to master, or just 100...the clock begins when you start. I like to use the initial hours/time to get off to a FAST start and get some results. IF selling something, that means sales.

Dien and I have some exciting projects coming down the pike, and my family and friends THINK TANK is producing a wide range of IDEAS, everything from political ideas, content for the BEAST of content buyers...Netflix, HBO, Google, Amazon, Verizon/Yahoo...

Seems both Washington and Hollywood have more money than brains, therefore, we are ready to trade some of our brains for some of their money. Why not? It is a supply/demand goldmine.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Two slots have opened up for anyone wanting to build a slew of APV sites, you can have a 4 month option or longer, one of those can be a done for you option, but you'll need slightly deeper pockets than my current apprentices.
Old June 23, 2017, 11:52 PM
BenjaminS

Default Re: A pretty good APV (Automatic Product Vending) site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post

Marcus has done a pretty good job for his first effort, and the report he is offering is good too, more than just about selling cars. Not bad for a first month of part time effort.

NOW, most APV sites can be put up this fast, no reason you can't have 12 done by next summer. The key is to have them related, for example most of our APV sites are related to either writing or business or both.

Marcus could have some related to cars, others to selling, and of course, he will want to develop back ends, upsells, cross sells, A LIST, and continue to market what his BUYERS have an interest in.

A couple of other guys, who ran into some life challenges, (it happens), will be getting their APV sites up soon.

IF something takes 10,000 hours to master, or just 100...the clock begins when you start. I like to use the initial hours/time to get off to a FAST start and get some results. IF selling something, that means sales.

Dien and I have some exciting projects coming down the pike, and my family and friends THINK TANK is producing a wide range of IDEAS, everything from political ideas, content for the BEAST of content buyers...Netflix, HBO, Google, Amazon, Verizon/Yahoo...

Seems both Washington and Hollywood have more money than brains, therefore, we are ready to trade some of our brains for some of their money. Why not? It is a supply/demand goldmine.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Two slots have opened up for anyone wanting to build a slew of APV sites, you can have a 4 month option or longer, one of those can be a done for you option, but you'll need slightly deeper pockets than my current apprentices.

You can probably learn something just from visting his site and not spending a dime. I'll be buying it this weekend though. With a double your money back guarantee how can you go wrong?
Old June 24, 2017, 12:40 PM
Administrator

Default Yes...but,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminS View Post
You can probably learn something just from visting his site and not spending a dime. I'll be buying it this weekend though. With a double your money back guarantee how can you go wrong?

You can learn a lot from any PROMOTION, in fact, those used by established Marketers, like Agora, Motley Fool, Weiss Research, etc., are very useful to see current state of the art copy.

And you are right, most sites reveal something. Apparently the double money back guarantee is a "tipping point" for some, and your response is what he hopes to get with most.

BUT...and this but is big...

Getting people to the site...

getting the right people, TARGETED traffic to the site is where the expense comes in.

This hasn't changed in the last 50 years, CUSTOMER ACQUISITION (CA) is still one of the (and often THE) highest costs of doing business.

And this is where LIFETIME VALUE plays a factor. Marcus, like all of my apprentices all had the same first assignment.

What does next summer look like? In dollars and sales?

By having LTV as part of the start up equation, it is easier to figure out a step by step plan of action to get to the goal (or rooftop as we like to call it).

I'd bet CUSTOMER ACQUISITION is one of the least thought of costs for the majority of people starting some sort of Internet Marketing business, and one of the reasons they take so long, or quit, before they reach the goal.

LTV allows a confident marketer with a well thought out PLAN OF ACTION, the ability to reverse so much risk, as in double your money back guarantees, and rapidly build his list of customers.

Unfortunately, CA, does require a cost. You might learn how someone else does it from their site, but whether or not that is applicable to your situation depends on your LTV, and if you have a well thought out plan.

Gordon
Old June 24, 2017, 01:11 PM
BenjaminS

Default Re: Yes...but,

Quote:
You can learn a lot from any PROMOTION, in fact, those used by established Marketers, like Agora, Motley Fool, Weiss Research, etc., are very useful to see current state of the art copy.

And you are right, most sites reveal something. Apparently the double money back guarantee is a "tipping point" for some, and your response is what he hopes to get with most.

BUT...and this but is big...

Getting people to the site...

getting the right people, TARGETED traffic to the site is where the expense comes in.

This hasn't changed in the last 50 years, CUSTOMER ACQUISITION (CA) is still one of the (and often THE) highest costs of doing business.

And this is where LIFETIME VALUE plays a factor. Marcus, like all of my apprentices all had the same first assignment.

What does next summer look like? In dollars and sales?

By having LTV as part of the start up equation, it is easier to figure out a step by step plan of action to get to the goal (or rooftop as we like to call it).

I'd bet CUSTOMER ACQUISITION is one of the least thought of costs for the majority of people starting some sort of Internet Marketing business, and one of the reasons they take so long, or quit, before they reach the goal.

LTV allows a confident marketer with a well thought out PLAN OF ACTION, the ability to reverse so much risk, as in double your money back guarantees, and rapidly build his list of customers.

Unfortunately, CA, does require a cost. You might learn how someone else does it from their site, but whether or not that is applicable to your situation depends on your LTV, and if you have a well thought out plan.

Gordon

I checked out his page because you were working with him. I was sold before the double your money back guarantee but I like people that stand behind their products more than the money part. It shows me that you believe in it.
Old June 24, 2017, 01:39 PM
Administrator

Default My most successful joint ventures come from...

Quote:
I checked out his page because you were working with him. I was sold before the double your money back guarantee but I like people that stand behind their products more than the money part. It shows me that you believe in it.

People who DO.

Boz with his headlight cleaning, two years of DOING before he wrote about it.
"BobDave" with selling restaurant equipment.
Several chattelers.
Steve with his Absentee Cash Cow report, based on his DOING.

So it is always good to work with people talking from experience. It shows in their confidence in their work.

As a kid, I was taught the
AIDCAS forumula,
Attention
Interest
Desire
Conclusion
Action
SATISFACTION

It is this S, oft left off, which helps with LTV and referrals. Dien and I have one of the lowest refund rates online because we put the S on all of our work.

It is also why we don't need or use HYPE type copy to move products.

Thanks for appreciating marketers like us and those we work with.

Gordon
Old June 25, 2017, 05:03 PM
BenjaminS

Default I don't want to give anything away

Quote:

Gordon Jay Alexander

Just read the report and must admit that it addressed one of my main weaknesses and I believe it would have an immediate impact for over half of the sales people in any field. It shows you how to really slow things down and do them the right way in a sales situation. Thanks for sharing, Marcus.
Old June 29, 2017, 01:04 PM
SecretAgentMan

Default Re: I don't want to give anything away

Quote:
Just read the report and must admit that it addressed one of my main weaknesses and I believe it would have an immediate impact for over half of the sales people in any field. It shows you how to really slow things down and do them the right way in a sales situation. Thanks for sharing, Marcus.

Thank you for purchasing, Benjamin. I am glad that it helped you - and I'd like to use your endorsement as a testimonial. With you permission, of course.

I'll also do this: may I have your web address so that I may use that to drive more traffic through your site?

Oh, yeah, by the way! The APV site has been updated a little bit. Will you let me know what you think? Thank you again. www.reliablecarselling.com
Old June 29, 2017, 01:22 PM
BenjaminS

Default Re: I don't want to give anything away

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
Thank you for purchasing, Benjamin. I am glad that it helped you - and I'd like to use your endorsement as a testimonial. With you permission, of course.

I'll also do this: may I have your web address so that I may use that to drive more traffic through your site?

Oh, yeah, by the way! The APV site has been updated a little bit. Will you let me know what you think? Thank you again. www.reliablecarselling.com

You sure can use my testimonial. Sorry, I don't currently have a website. I'll check your new site out as soon as I can and let you know.