SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29, 2015, 05:33 PM
Don Alm

Default "Secret" Niche that pays $15,000 + per Mo!

Wow! One of my "students" I "talked into" getting into Video Marketing at the first of THIS Year (4 MOS AGO)....with a "CERTAIN" Niche where each Biz is willing to Pay....$1.500 A MONTH.....MINIMUM for Leads...... just told me she hit $15,000 A MONTH from just SIX.....I repeat....SIX (6) clients!

She averages $2,500 A MONTH from each of these SIX (6) clients that she provides Leads for!....AND.....SHE SPENDS VERY LITTLE TIME WITH because..... the Videos do ALL the "Work" for her!

So.....she can spend MOST of her time.....raising her 3 youngsters.....since her hubby was killed in a "work" accident a year ago.

BackGround: After she lost her husband, she contacted me asking if I knew of any "Low-Investment-Work-From-Home" ways to earn money. I then helped her get into the "Patient-Reminder" biz (Getting Doctors, Dentists, Clinics, Auto Repair Shops, Chiropractors...etc....any biz that sets "Appointments" for their Customers/Clients/Patients.

Well....operating from her home (while attending to the needs of her 3 young ones) she was able to get (by Phone) to convince TWENTY (20) local biz (see above biz list)......to pay her $25/day to "Verify Appointments"!

20 x $25/day = $500/day x 5 days a week = $2,500 A WEEK!!!!!!

You STILL with me? It gets better!

So......fast forward to TODAY.....April 29. 2015 Even though my "student" was earning $2,500 A WEEK...Affirming Appointments for 20 biznesses , at Christmas last year (2014) she told me she was very appreciative of what I had helped her with BUT......she "wondered" if there was "something else",

Some other way she could turn her "Talents & Expertise" to a different kind of "Money-Maker"!

So.....I told her about the BEST.....MOST PROFITABLE & EASIEST .....way to make a LOT of MOOLAH...that I knew.....was to .....(GET READY, HERE COMES THE "SECRET" NICHE)......"PROVIDE LEADS FOR COSMETIC SURGEONS"!

YOU who are viewing.....Make Note of what I'm about to say;

COSMETIC SURGEONS......(also, those who provide BOTOX, who may NOT be Cosmetic Surgeons....a local EYE Doctor in my town also provides Botox)

Now.....here's a few tidbits about THIS Niche;
Cosmetic Surgeons - do NOT know BEANS about Marketing or How To Get Patients...etc. The Charge for a simple BOTOX injection is ovwr $2,000! etc

The MIMIMUM fee to have ANYTHING.....COSMETICALLY done.....is $2,000!

AND.....these "patients".....come back for additional Treatments!

Thus.....when I made a "Video Commercial" for "Cosmetic Surgeons" (including a special Video on BOTOX)......I showed my "student" how to .....
Get the Video Ranked (for the Keyword/s).....How to MAKE SURE the Surgeon she chose KNEW that .....the "Lead Calls" coming into HIS OFFICE were from "HER"!.....it was "convincingly enough" for her to Land SIX "Cosmetic Surgeons"....willingly and SURELY ABLE TO PAY HER......NOW....after 3 months of "PROOF".......$2,500 EACH AND EVERY MONTH!!!

PLUS......the really NEAT thing about THIS Niche is......(Book Mark the following)....you do NOT have to deal with the "Doctor"!

Yup....these Surgeons (also including any other "Doctor" categories)

So......thanks for reading and.....just to remind you; "Money-Making Posibilities are ALL AROUND YOU!

Don Alm.....celebrating

Last edited by Don Alm : April 29, 2015 at 06:20 PM.