SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old September 25, 2006, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Default An 83 year old Granny made $250.00 yesterday, and I'm going to RISK my life to find

out the details.

Yep. Granny wasn't anywhere near a BINGO parlor yesterday. She was on the couch, that is, when she wasn't jumping up and down and yelling at the TV.

She was watching her ONE dollar investment grow into $250.00 buckeroos right before her eyes.

And TONIGHT, that 250 smackolas could DOUBLE before Leterman or Leno crack their first joke, if the Saints get lucky.

Can you say HOTSHEET? As I wrote about, it is that time of the year. Grannies everywhere are trying to cash in.

Most of you "guys" know by now. Granny was playing a FOOTBALL SHEET. And she was HOT.

She spews NFL cornerback names around like a drunken sailor swears. She knows what's UP and who's who.

Now about me risking my life. Uh.

I'm going to go and visit "Uncle Guido" at the club (can't tell you which one)...but he's the guy who delivers the HOTSHEETS and picks em up. I'd just like to get some idea of how much money changes hands every week.

So, if you don't hear from me, don't worry....TOO MUCH. But then also, don't count on getting too many DETAILS either. I like my kneecaps just the way they are.

HOTSHEETS. Even when they are "underground", they still get the job done.

And time is running out on The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling :

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Beginners-Gu...QQcmdZViewItem

Gordon J. (I'll take the risk so YOU don't have too) Alexander

PS. Did you hear about that abused kid in Cleveland who begged the judge NOT to send him back to his mother because she BEATS him constantly: he said, "Judge, please give custody to the Browns, cause they won't beat anybody." HA!

Last edited by GordonJ : September 26, 2006 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Can't to won't. Sounds better. GJA
Old September 26, 2006, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: An 83 year old Granny made $250.00 yesterday, and I'm going to RISK my life to find

These "last minute" chances are really getting old. Let's just say the last minute has passed and you can move on without any more chattling ADS, ok?
Old September 26, 2006, 02:33 PM
Administrator

Default Maybe they are getting OLD to you...but not everyone

spends as much time as you do lurking at forums.

Some people only come here once a week, or even less often. Others don't see the "AD", and it isn't a LAST chance THING...

I've always done this, and may be one of the few who actually DO close the offers at a given time. In this case, Sept. 30 will be the end of the eBay test for The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling. Then it disappears, as I have done for over a decade. I've NEVER offered one of those "buy it by midnight" or you lose deals...and then the next day finds the same offer only with that day's deadline. NEVER.

Most people have a life, they don't spend their every waking moment scouring the forums, like, perhaps YOU do? I don't know. I've had many a blatant AD zapped from this forum...more than probably anyone. And I don't have a problem with that.

But for someone, the Beginner's Guide to Chatteling will be the thing they need, are looking for and I'm not so calloused as to NOT give them the opportunity to get it. That just wouldn't be fair would it?

So I attempt to post some USEFUL or PRACTICAL or just interesting or entertaining info while I follow the rules of the forum and post my links...and you'll, I'M SURE, take note that my "sig file" is one of the shortest ones around...and NEVER take up bandwidth with pictures and such.

OK, you only have to Sept 30...but YOU shouldn't waste any more time clicking on ANY of my posts or messages and you'll spare yourself from the fact of life that I DO have things to market, just like most of the POSTERS, but not the POSERS, like YOU?

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Here is the OFFENSIVE stinkin up the place AD that you don't need to link to unless you'd like to learn a little something about Chatteling...OK?

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Beginners-Gu...QQcmdZViewItem
Old September 26, 2006, 02:58 PM
Phil

Default Re: Maybe they are getting OLD to you...but not everyone

You've got to be Kidding.

What you may be Missing is all the Learning, Lessons and Great Story telling that Gordon keeps on putting out...

And the Archives have some of the Best of Gordon...

Quick read Format.
http://www.sowpub.com/forum/archive/index.php/f-3.html

Call it an Ad, Sig file or Whatever...

Phil
Old September 26, 2006, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: An 83 year old Granny made $250.00 yesterday, and I'm going to RISK my life to find

It's always the same, the less than $100 course to AMAZING riches. If these courses are so great, why don't you just do them youself and save the aggravation of having to beg us to buy your course over and over again.
Old September 26, 2006, 05:06 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: An 83 year old Granny made $250.00 yesterday, and I'm going to RISK my life to fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's always the same, the less than $100 course to AMAZING riches. If these courses are so great, why don't you just do them youself and save the aggravation of having to beg us to buy your course over and over again.
I looked over GJA's eBay ad again - I don't see the words "AMAZING riches" or anything like that there. I think that came out of your own imagination - because that's what you "expected" to see. However, in this case, you "saw" wrong.

Speaking from experience, I think "chatteling" is great knowhow to have. It means you know how to make money and build your wealth, by buying and selling. I think it's ingenious.

I learned from Gordon myself, and have profitably "chatteled" items from computer laptops to MP3 players to brand new music CDs.

Now, the following comes from me, not Gordon. You can "chattel" at any level. Billionaire Kirk Kerkorian started to build his wealth as a teenager by buying and selling cars, then continued to build his wealth by buying and selling planes. (I haven't done it to anywhere near that level, but his example shows it's possible.)

Just because you're jaded and cynical doesn't mean that other people shouldn't have the opportunity to learn.

- Dien