SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old December 14, 2017, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Default I spent a day for just 2 people. Are you one of them?

This will be of interest to only two out of 100.

It could be the only thing you need to cross the bridge to achieve your personal success, as you know it could be.

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/creedpromo.pdf

See, I believe too many people over complicate things.

In fact, I know there are TWO of you reading this now, who I'm pointing the finger at. Aren't you tired of the merry go round, wheel spinning, always getting ready to, about to get around to it...

The two page pdf could be your answer. IF you apply the CREED, you will succeed.

Gordon
Old December 15, 2017, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Default APPLY the creed, you will succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
This will be of interest to only two out of 100.

It could be the only thing you need to cross the bridge to achieve your personal success, as you know it could be.

See, I believe too many people over complicate things.

In fact, I know there are TWO of you reading this now, who I'm pointing the finger at. Aren't you tired of the merry go round, wheel spinning, always getting ready to, about to get around to it...

The two page pdf could be your answer. IF you apply the CREED, you will succeed.

Gordon

First feedback from THE CREED. So far, all agree with the philosophy of the creed, no one has said NO, wrong Gordy-O. But it is wayyyy too early to get real about it, UNLESS, someone really sinks into it and they experience the OVERNIGHT changes I talk about in the promotion.

Is OVERNIGHT change even possible? I believe so because I've experienced it. A few examples, one day I was a non-qualified "puke" on a nuclear powered submarine, the next I had my dolphins and was a submariner.

Any fellow bubblehead will tell you it IS a difference, and it happens overnight. Sure, a lot of sleepless nights went into it, a lot of work and study, but the CHANGE happened overnight.

Another example: I was on TV on St. Patrick's day a long time ago, delivering a singing telegram to an on air personality...was doing a few telegrams a day at the time...

OVERNIGHT, we went to over $1 ,000.00 a day of business. From a hundred bux a day to a thousand overnight, well, that is what you should experience in your life too.

On Thanksgiving in 1991, a half page ad ran in local weekly papers, the next day, I had over 12,000 dollars in my bank account, from an ad that cost just a couple of hundred of dollars to run.

So, I believe in OVERNIGHT possibility, but the most important thing is the MINDSET, the going from knowing to DOING. From agreeing with the philosophy to actually APPLYING the philosophy.

That is my hope with the CREED, you don't just "get" it, or agree with it, or say you understand it...

My hope is, you USE IT, and apply it, and you too get OVERNIGHT changes in your life. I believe you will.

GordonJ

Last edited by GordonJ : December 15, 2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old December 16, 2017, 07:28 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default And as for those who don't know the "creed"...

Quote:
First feedback from THE CREED. So far, all agree with the philosophy of the creed, no one has said NO, wrong Gordy-O. But it is wayyyy too early to get real about it, UNLESS, someone really sinks into it and they experience the OVERNIGHT changes I talk about in the promotion.
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for writing this!

Some businesspeople don't know the "creed"... and they are often extremely annoying people.

I hope more people know the "creed"... Not only will these people be more successful, but also more people will enjoy dealing with them (and buying from them) too!

Best wishes,

Dien
Old December 16, 2017, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Default There isn't any mystery in the CREED, we've been teaching it for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for writing this!

Some businesspeople don't know the "creed"... and they are often extremely annoying people.

I hope more people know the "creed"... Not only will these people be more successful, but also more people will enjoy dealing with them (and buying from them) too!

Best wishes,

Dien

I would say MOST businesspeople know the creed, but they DON'T APPLY it. Everyone here at SowPub knows it, we've wrapped it in our logo, we talk about it, we've got thousands of posts about it...

I read today that Dan Kennedy said something like, salespeople need to be reeducated every Monday morning, they forget what they know over the weekend.

I agree with this, and I do it too (SCI and Ben Suarez used to make Monday Morning meetings mandatory, not to be missed) because everyone reveiewed what they were doing and why.

I use Monday morning to create my weekly checklist of what I want done, actually start it Sunday evening, but first thing Monday morn, I review and revise as things come up.

Read the CREED 4 times a day for the first 30 days, Morn, Noon, Evening and Bedtime. But give 5 minutes after reading it to THINK about it and ask yourself questions to get the most out of it.

This time of the year, people eat Holiday goodies, gain weight, think NEW YEAR and make resolutions, which are quicky broken...sure they want to lose weight, but what do they really want?

When you use the POP at the end of the CREED report,

and DO as it advises, you'll incorporate the CREED into your business and it automatically makes your business better.

Thanks Dien, nothing new in the CREED, except the DO.

Gordon
Old December 16, 2017, 01:20 PM

Lightbulb Thanks, Gordon; great way to enter 2018

Coming at a time when I'm mapping out strategies for 2018, I really appreciate this hotsheet, especially its practical to-the-point nature.

Yes, I shall work the simple "exercises"...

Thank you Gordon

P.S. Thanks for the little insight into your work schedule too!

Quote:

I use Monday morning to create my weekly checklist of what I want done, actually start it Sunday evening, but first thing Monday morn, I review and revise as things come up.

Gordon
Old December 26, 2017, 12:11 PM
Nezzrak

Default Re: I spent a day for just 2 people. Are you one of them?

Just bought and reading - re-reading and re-reading and re-reading, as per in instruction - right now. Looking forward to the changes!
Old December 26, 2017, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Default The question to ask yourself is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezzrak View Post
Just bought and reading - re-reading and re-reading and re-reading, as per in instruction - right now. Looking forward to the changes!

The two questions to ask are found on page one, third paragraph from bottom and they follow this sentence:

Before you read the CREED, give yourself a few moments to think about what you have to give.

Your answers will determine your benefit from applying the CREED.

GordonJ
Old December 28, 2017, 12:54 PM
Administrator

Cool PS. If at the end of 30 days X four reads a day...

Quote:
The two questions to ask are found on page one, third paragraph from bottom and they follow this sentence:

Before you read the CREED, give yourself a few moments to think about what you have to give.

Your answers will determine your benefit from applying the CREED.

GordonJ

IF after doing it for 30 days, and your answers to the 2 questions is: NOTHING. Then you have to borrow OTHER PEOPLE'S EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE.

If you believe you have nothing, then best bet is to become an affiliate, and sell someone's stuff you like or feel is a good product.

30 days @ 4 times a day. You've got a lot of time to go.

GordonJ

Last edited by GordonJ : December 28, 2017 at 01:30 PM.