SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 20, 2018, 02:07 PM

Default ***How to RAISE Your PRICES*** - Alignable Q & A

Thanks Gordon/Dien,

ACTION SUMMARY POINT -

If You THINK -- You Can Always Find a Way to ADD VALUE
To Make YOUR Product or Service ONE-of-a-Kind.

LOGICALLY - if Nobody Else Offers Your Unique Product or Service
they Have to B*UY from You. And You Can CHARGE More.

BELOW is a Specific Example of
the BEHIND THE SCENES Thinking Behind a "Chicken Soup for The Soul"
book writing event.

Glenn

=========
=========

QUESTION - ***What’s the best response to “it’s too expensive”?***

​Thanks Von,

​Years ago I called Up Dr Thomas Stanley - author of "The M*illionaire Next Door" - and ASKED him what the ​MAGIC WORDS were that the #1 Cadilac Salesman/Psychology Professor (From his book) used.

​Tom Did not know.

​So I tracked down the #1 Caddy Sales Guy.

He wouldn't TELL me. But he DID say TOP PRODUCERS ​each come up with a FUNNY THROW-A-WAY Answer - that TELLS the person ASKING for a Discount, "I AM WORTH IT." You are not just B*uying a Service or a Product you are ALSO Getting ME"

​SINCE We Interview and Do Marketing for TOP S*Ales stars and Sm Biz M*illionaires I started LISTENING for ​their ANSWERS to "It's too Expensive."

​#1 - I Worked Behind The Scenes on a Project With a Consultant for the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" guys - Mark Victor Hanson ​and Jack Canfield.

​THE PROJECT - One week to go before a "How to Become a Best-Selling-Author" Seminar and they still had 1100 UNSOLD SEATS. Prospects said, "TOO EXPENSIVE."

​#2 - Since The Chicken Soup books all have a Form in the Back to Sign up for their F*REE "Chicken Soup Ezine....

​A - We Suggested Mark and Jack email their M*ILLIONS of Ezine Subscribers an offer for a F*R*E*E ​"How to S*ell Your Book" Conference Call.

​B - The day BEFORE the Conf Call Melinda and I started emailing and calling ATTENDEES. Asking ​them "WHICH of these ADDED VALUE Ideas do you LIKE BEST?"

​#3 - VOILA! They all wanted Personal Time with Mark and Jack.

​AND since I had a VERY SUCCESSFUL Mentor who Already ADDED VALUE by setting aside a PRIVATE ROOM to eat Breakfast, Lunch​and Dinner. Just him and Attendees.

​Jack and Mark OFFERED THAT as a Bonus HALF WAY THRU The Conference Call with FIFTY THOUSANDS ​potential book authors.

​AND S*OLD OUT the 1100 Seats BEFORE the End of The Phone Conf Call! (We figured out for 1100 folks - if Jack and Mark Ate 3 meals a day separately - for a 5 day event - that is 30 Meals. About 37 people each meal.)

​YOU ASK, "What is MY Throw-Away Answer to M*illionaire Sm Biz Tightwads?"

​FIRST I LAUGH - if I am face to face or on the phone.

​If using Email or IM - I type - "Ha Ha Ha!"

​AND then I say, "It Cost me 44K (Or Whatever that IDEA Cost me) to Attend 3 Events where I learned this B*illion D*ollar Referral​ S*ales System. AND Since I Go The Extra 100 M*ILES for all my b*uyers. I Don't Give Discounts.

"INSTEAD ​I ADD VALUE. I B*UY you One of My ONE-OF-A-KIND Marketing Programs. Fantastic Info You Cannot B*UY anywhere ELSE - because I got each idea DIRECTLY from the M*illionaire inventor. At Great Personal Expense.

​FOR EXAMPLE: Part One of Our 3-Part "Hidden Vegas Munny Making SECRETS" Series...

Interview 1
https://audio.enchantednlp.com/loginwprsnpr1.php​

​Thanks,
​Glenn Osborn
​Millionaire Mastermind Marketing Association

​P.S. - After Affluent Tightwads LISTEN to Part I -

They want Part II - (​39 Notorious Vegas Ideas)

​Or Part III - ​(64 Weird New Munny Making Ideas) -

OR THEY Go Ahead and order the ORIGINAL ITEM
​they wanted at Full P*rice.

​Sometimes they order 2 or 3 or all 4.

​Or NONE.

I don't Care.

Because NOBODY ELSE has Proven S*ales and Marketing Systems SO GOOD they get a 365 day 100% munny back Guarantee - and a 1 on 1 Walk thru - PERSONAL CONSULTATION - to Customize the ideas for them.

They Come Back.