SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old January 28, 2012, 01:47 PM
Bill

Default Free Kindle Book - Retail Arbitrage Profits

Thought some people here might be interested in this book, Retail Arbitrage Profits (Kindle edition). If you don't have a Kindle, you can download a Kindle reader for your computer for free from Amazon. This ebook won't be free forever. No, I am not the author. I haven't read it yet, but it looks like it has some good info, judging from the table of contents. Evidently, this book has been sold for $97. It has a lot of good reviews on Amazon.

http://tinyurl.com/7lk4gua

"For the first time in print, the complete, authoritative, and exhaustive manual outlining the Retail Arbitrage business model has been compiled and made available to anyone interested in buying products at the retail level to be resold online (used books and media included)."
Old January 28, 2012, 07:54 PM
sandalwood

Default Re: Free Kindle Book - Retail Arbitrage Profits

I must be doing something wrong. Or since I don't have a kindle or didn't download their free app, the book isn't available to me.

Did I say that right? Unless I have a kindle, I don't have access to the book.

Is it available in pdf format?

Thank you for posting the link but I'm a bit stymied. I'd probably download the book if all I had to do was download the kindle app for Windows. BTW, before you can download the book, a kindle serial number is required. Does downloading the pc app give a person the required number?

Sorry to be a PITA but I am a tad bit confused as you can see.
Old January 28, 2012, 10:02 PM
Bozo

Default Here's how to get it on Windows

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...l_6g97entshf_b

That's the link for the Kindle reader for Windows.

Once you have it installed, look under the "Tools" menu for "Manage Your Kindle". That will take you to the Amazon site where you can search for "Retail Arbitrage", or any other Kindle book you may want. It's just like having a real Kindle except it's on Windows.

From that point it looks like a sale, but the price is zero. Just continue along like a normal sale and you will be notified that your Kindle reader for windows is downloading the book.

The above instructions assume you already have an account with Amazon. Everybody does, don't they?
Old January 28, 2012, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Default It is only free for prime members...which has a free trial...a lot of hoops for FREE.

My opinion, read the TOC, you'll find out if you want to jump through the hoops. What he refers to as arbitrage, is "chatteling" and Just Snooping Around at other places.

it is buying low and selling for a profit...so don't think it has any NEW voodoo...but may contain an idea which makes it worth while or for those of you with a kindle...check it out.

gordon
Old January 28, 2012, 10:10 PM
Bozo

Default Free - No Hoops

I didn't find any hoops to jump through. The reader for windows is free, no stings no hoops. The book downloaded for free as well. You have to go through the normal Amazon sales process, but the price is $0.00. When you're finished 'buying' the book, it automatically downloads to the windows reader.

I have no interest in reading the book, or buying and selling piles of stuff. I just did it to prove myself smarter than Sandlewood.
Old January 28, 2012, 10:19 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Free - No Hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
I didn't find any hoops to jump through. The reader for windows is free, no stings no hoops. The book downloaded for free as well. You have to go through the normal Amazon sales process, but the price is $0.00. When you're finished 'buying' the book, it automatically downloads to the windows reader.

I have no interest in reading the book, or buying and selling piles of stuff. I just did it to prove myself smarter than Sandlewood.

A>ND ME.

You are the smartest of them all Boz...all hail the boz...NOW, GFY

ha...

ok downloaded and read it...great sales pitch for his other products, like fba power and fba scout...

my opinion, Skip Rossell gave just as good useful information in his little report as is this...

with all the free stuff...and so much on craigslist with better mark ups...i cant see the point to fiddle farting around selling on Amazon...for the same reason I don't sell refrigerators for 100 bux...where is the value of your time people/???

gja

Last edited by GordonJ : January 28, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old January 28, 2012, 11:06 PM
sandalwood

Default Re: Free - No Hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozo View Post

Boz,

You don't even have to wake up in the morning at all to be smarter than me. 1 p.m. is early enough

Tom