SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Jay's Blog Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jay's Blog Forum Get Rich Quick

Old November 5, 2016, 09:28 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE episodes. #10

Episode 10 Gordon Jay Alexander's Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE

Boo. Did you make any Halloween Profits? This is going to be the last Saturday issue, I'll cut back to one a week, sent on Tuesdays beginning this week. Just not much interest, in either direction.

So, I give this to you as a summary of the first 9 episodes.

1. Offer your experience as a back end to many types of products.
  2. The gap, between transactions is like collecting a toll in both directions
  3. Simple one day and half day workshops could put some cash in your pocket quickly
  4. Chatteling; ebay sold listings, google shopping, amazon for pricing
  5. Circulation vs Storage
  6. APV Automatic Product Vending Ben Suarez CAN'T-Marlon Sanders DOES
  7. NPGS Prospect.Product.Promotion.Media Build your APV using the NPGS
  8. Ready for profits? NOT YET? Better get your garden planned out
  9. Lottery clubs. Clubs, cults or membership sites all spell profits
  10. BYBA Before You Buy Anthing

The 3 principles in BYBA are:

A-Focus
B- Foundation
C- Framework

What I've learned is that many people get lost with their FOCUS, and too many people have too may balls in the air trying to juggle too many to the detriment of their overall productivity.

IF you want to accelerate your success in whatever...ask yourself about your focus and your time.

OK, No questions came in, maybe with one episode a week, I'll get a few more and can ADJUST this newsletter in the direction you, the ones who read it, would like to go. Nothing carved in stone at this end.

No offers in this episode. Or Easter Eggs either.

Catch you next Tue and the Tue. After that.

Gordon Jay Alexander
Old November 5, 2016, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE episodes. #11

Episode 11 Gordon Jay Alexander's Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE 11

This newsletter will be delivered on Tuesdays only, the Saturday edition has been eliminated.

Today: A shortcut to success. The shortcut is;

get people to react the way you want them to,
and assuming you have something to sell them,
it means getting them to respond to your offers How? Instant Persuasion!

A few pieces of the foundation of “Instant Persuasion”:
  1. An understanding you are the Stimulus and you want a certain RESPONSE.
  2. You know people are preoccupied with both top of mind (current attention) and deeper life concerns
  3. You know HOW to break their preoccupation,
  4. You set up an INTERSECTION, you know they scan, you know how to use certain speed bumps which reinforce their idea they came with
  5. You get them to fill in the blanks, draw their own conclusion and get their fast action
It sounds something like this: Knowing my prospect is preoccupied, time challenged, limited attention span, looking for solutions to problems, preferably easy and quick solutions...

I will build an intersection which quickly catches their attention, arouses their interests and helps them make a quick decision.

It could be website, direct mail piece, ad or even an email or a pithy newsletter...any and all could be the INTERSECTION I create. It can be a pretty simple and quick communique.

Attention: These reposts may not contain the offers in the newsletters. This episode had an offer which is no longer available. I apologize for any confusion. Also, in the newsletters, if there is a either a time limit or a number limited, the offer will be removed when that limit is hit, without exception.

No questions this week. But if you have any, send them to [email protected] with the Subject Header as FLY LOW.

Thank you for your attention, and if you follow those 5 steps above, you will see some rapid increase in your sales.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Last edited by GordonJ : November 9, 2016 at 08:57 AM.
Old November 9, 2016, 09:11 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE episodes. #12

Episode 12 Gordon Jay Alexander's Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE 12

At the end of the day, the USA has a new president.

I predict there will be GREAT frustration in America, whomever we choose. Hillary will give us the greatest gridlock and more 11th hour funding than ever. Donald will give us??? Who knows.

But chances are, come 6 months, you won't notice a difference in your paychecks, in your business or in anything. Same old same old.

But, this very deep dissatisfaction will present opportunity to the Entrepreneurial types. Guns will be center stage. Domestic oil, fracking and pipelines will give us massive headaches.

The Middle East will continue to be warring, and factions divided.

We may see the rise of a new third party, like the Tea Party only even bigger.

Today, let's think about ATTENTION. Who and what are you giving your attention too? I think most Americans will be happy the election is over, and many happy and the other many, disappointed.

Here is the thing. Your attention is YOUR choice. No one forcing you to watch TV, news, listen to radio, waste 3 hours on NFL, NBA, NCAA, ETC. It is your time, spend it how you want.

This little bitty piss-ant newsletter (tip of hat to Dolly Parton) is about making money, mainly, but secondly about doing what you want to do without fanfare. I have turned off the comments on my life, not interested in what you or anyone else has to say about my choices. OH, I do care if you want to make a comment or ask a question about flying low, collecting the dough...

But once you make your dough, spend it on whatever you want. For those two or three of you reading this who have NOT made your dough, then I have a very simple question for you:

Where are YOU putting your ATTENTION.

Where the head goes, the body follows. You want answers, I got answers, but, I probably have more questions.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Those of you who bought the new hotsheet last week, I'll be sending you the results as promised, on Wed. I think you will find them encouraging. We sold out and started some good convo's .
Old November 16, 2016, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE episodes. #13

13 Gordon Jay Alexander's Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE Episode 13

What if?

I started playing a game of what if the day Trump won the R-nominee. I'm pretty sure if Hillary had been elected, it would have been same old-same old, business as usual, gridlock and yada, yada, yada.

But Trump? So for the last few months I have been deep into research on the What IF Trump wins, and lucky you, you are going to benefit from my game. First, not too much history to go on, closest modern day election might be Reagan, but Trump is off the chain when it comes to predictability.

So, today, I'm going to give you 5 ways to CASH IN ON THE CHAOS OF TRUMPDOM.

1. Either play both sides or choose, then cash in with T-Shirts, placards, messaging opportunities and Facebook groups.
        1. A- teespring, bonfire, uberprints, cafepress will get you started. I've got my graphic and cartooning friends fired up and we will be selling to both sides of the isles.
          B-Protesters spend money, and this protest may last four years, so visit sites like; https://www.designprintdigital.com/p...card-printing/
          http://www.correx-printing.co.uk/cor.../placards.html
          https://www.signsonthecheap.com/
Or contact me to get some really good deals on printing.
C- Facebook groups, get started today, you may be late to the party but the party of profits is going to last another four years.

1. Fire up your cult. Are you a prepper? Evangelist? KKK? Weed advocate? Whatever sort of group you lead, preach to or advocate for, now is the time to use the power of rhetoric to get them excited, wound up and reaching for their wallets. If you don't have a club, cult or group of people to influence, it is a great time to start one. Best bet and cheapest is to tap into the 2 billion Facebook users, you can start mouthing off today, be profitable in no time. If you need help starting your own cult, I have a special deal and I can help you. Help begins at 100 bux and escalates from there depending on time needed to help, ok? [email protected] Fly Low CULT
        2. We still gotta eat. Perfect time for....SNACK foods. In times of uncertainty, when people don't know what to expect, they reach for their comfort snack. A snickers in the mouth is worth two tums in the belly. Sure, there will be a lot of anti-acids sold, maybe private label one, Trump Tummy Gummies (hey, that's good, remember Reagan had jelly beans, maybe Trump can have Tic Tacs) We are investing into some “throwback candies”, two places in town are opening up bulk candy franchises, I suspect they will do well. Yum Yum Trees. Check them out.

I'm not big on vending machines, simply don't want to compete with Mafia, or cartels but I may change my mind. I like long term shelf life wrapped snacks, like buffalo and ostrich type snacks, peppered meats will always sell, getting the shelf space presents a problem but I have someone in the group who knows how to do it, but you have to ask.

1. Jobs. Of course. I am already helping a couple of you to start your own part-time resumes and job businesses. NOW is the time to get your Wordpress blog set up, make a post a day and by January 20th, you'll have a lot of content. Listen, you could easily make an extra hundred bux a day with just a resume service, most people are clueless when it comes to resumes and job interviewing skills and the legalization of weed in some states is a game changer, it will be for the NFL. Maybe Josh Gordon will go play in California. By the way, the NFL is bleeding almost as bad as MACYS, enjoy the T-Day Parade, there may not be a Macy's next year, blow back from their Trump collection?

Along with jobs, as I discussed in past episodes, TRAINING will continue to be a money maker, so revisit some of the episodes, found at Sowpub.com, Jay's Blog Forum, and get caught up. I count all things job getting, job oriented as one opportunity, but you can split them apart as you want.
              1. CHATTELING. Bet you saw that one coming didn't you? Fact of life friend, when the nation gets shaky, in times of uncertainty, while chewing on our favorite snack, we tend to do one of two things; A- say **** it, and do what we want, buy what we want and carpe diem, live for the day (you'll see a lot of A) and B- gather piles of cash which means selling stuff off, often at a discount too. I like emergency generators, vans, all things LEHMANS (Amish, off grid type stuff) and guns. Good time to get into guns, ammo, re-loaders. Etc.
OK, those are just 5.

I have enough research and much more filled out information wise and I've thought about building a Trump Survival Course, or big Report, but I have no interest. What I do have is a condensed version of the last 3 months of What IF, and I made a HOTSHEET, a longer one for me than normal, but it's not a report. It is 5 bux if you want it, send me the 5 bux to my PayPal, [email protected] and because there is NOT a download, I'll send the pdf file back in an attached email. Be patient, contrary to some of your opinions, I do not live online 24/7.

From our readers. A lady sent me a little report, something about Brown Bags and Banks, and it was really good. Thanks. The gist is, give little lunch time talks at BANKS, sort of a take off on my Saturday morning workshops. It is really a good idea, because the bank gives you the credibility and gets small businesses to come, so if you have a 30-45 minute presentation, consider a BANK as a partner. By the way, if anyone sends me something, be sure to tell me if I can use it, and if you want your name or website mentioned, I want to give credit where it is due. I will not post or send anything I don't have permission to send, which is why the Bank Report is not available through me, if interested I'll contact her and see if she has permission to either sell it or give it to you.

OK, that's all for now, exciting times ahead, make sure you have a plan to cash in.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Feedback from the Instant Persuasion HOTSHEET has been fantastic, thinking of doing a webinar, any interest? Or a more in depth report? Or neither.