SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old October 5, 2008, 12:03 PM
L.B. Jenkins

Default Patents by Harvey Brody

Going through the archives here I fell upon the mention of Harvey Brody. This seems to be quite an interesting person.

I did a Google search on his name and came back with this very interesting website.

Harvey Brody Patents

I know this has to be him, because Gordon states in past posts he is in California and was the inventor of the long spout for oil cans.

I thought I'd pass this link on to others for reference.
Old October 5, 2008, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Default These are just a FEW of the patents Harvey controls.

The site you linked to shows Harvey's patents. He does "own" and/or "control" many more.

In fact, how he finds takeover patents, and how he exploits them is being covered in a course we are putting together.

It is much faster, easier and often more profitable to find an expired patent, or a product with a patent that wasn't or isn't being marketed to a large group and take it over in such a manner that the patent owner is happy, the person using and controlling it is happy, and the person or companies actually selling the product is very happy.

Acquistion of stored value is a very rapid way to getting a Toll Postion and building off of that.

We may have some news on this program before the holiday of THIS year. Maybe.

Gordon Jay Alexander
Old October 5, 2008, 09:13 PM
Pete Egeler

Default Re: Patents by Harvey Brody

Gordon J.

Really looking forward to what's ahead.

Every time Harvey's name comes up, I start looking around the house at some of the things we have that you can't find any more. Get's me wondering!!

I know of one product that my wife has that she's had for a gazillion years. She's looked at the "newest" styles, but they don't hold a candle to the one she has.

Modern technology isn't all it's cracked up to be some times!

Pete
Old October 5, 2008, 09:36 PM
Administrator

Default Pete, here's the "funny" thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Egeler View Post
Gordon J.

I start looking around the house at some of the things we have that you can't find any more.

Pete

Pete,

It is AMAZING how many fortunes have been made and are being made with common, ordinary, mundane household products that most people never give a second thought to.

And of course, the big guys, like Proctor and Gamble, or others, continue to introduce NEW products, spiff up old ones, and leave the bread and butter fortune makers alone (some new shiny box perhaps).

Under every kitchen sink and bathroom and basement in America, you can find products that earned millions of dollars for either the inventor, the marketer or the guy who hooked em up.

One guy, which you'll learn of in the next couple of months, has made over 10 million dollars in the last few years, by simply bringing one winning product (which someone else invented, owned and was selling in small quantities) to a major marketing company and they have sold MILLIONS of dollars of this specialty product.

The FUN part? It is like a "treasure hunt", find an under marketed product, and get started with your first Toll Position...and it doesn't have to be a secret rocket science type project, it could be a simple little kitchen utensil, a bathroom product, something for the yard, garage, or play center.

You won't be disappointed with Harvey is about to reveal.

Gordon Jay Alexander
Old October 6, 2008, 12:15 AM
Bill

Default Re: Pete, here's the "funny" thing...

looking forward to the Harvey Brody material.

Thanks for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Pete,

It is AMAZING how many fortunes have been made and are being made with common, ordinary, mundane household products that most people never give a second thought to.

And of course, the big guys, like Proctor and Gamble, or others, continue to introduce NEW products, spiff up old ones, and leave the bread and butter fortune makers alone (some new shiny box perhaps).

Under every kitchen sink and bathroom and basement in America, you can find products that earned millions of dollars for either the inventor, the marketer or the guy who hooked em up.

One guy, which you'll learn of in the next couple of months, has made over 10 million dollars in the last few years, by simply bringing one winning product (which someone else invented, owned and was selling in small quantities) to a major marketing company and they have sold MILLIONS of dollars of this specialty product.

The FUN part? It is like a "treasure hunt", find an under marketed product, and get started with your first Toll Position...and it doesn't have to be a secret rocket science type project, it could be a simple little kitchen utensil, a bathroom product, something for the yard, garage, or play center.

You won't be disappointed with Harvey is about to reveal.

Gordon Jay Alexander
Old October 6, 2008, 03:37 PM
RobNorthrup

Default Re: Pete, here's the "funny" thing...

I am real interested in what you come out with, and have been watching this develop for a long time. I wish you well in getting this finalized...

Rob Northrup