SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old May 11, 2020, 12:40 PM
Administrator

Default A shift from APV to YOU...why and when.

A few weeks ago, I was all fired up to unleash a slew of APV (AUTOMATIC VENDING SITES) and then my kid got the Covid-19. After 6 weeks of he8ll
she recovered and now has the antibodies, although ,no one knows what that means. The ASSUMPTION is, she can't contract it again. HOPE not.

Anyhow, in just a few short weeks, life changed for a lot of people and after an intense week of talking to, conferring with and helping and being helped out...I shifted to YOU, YOUR OWN UNIVERSITY,

Every person I spoke with had STORED VALUE, which I have been preaching about for at least 2 decades now, and it is TIME, right now, to get that value out of storage and put it into circulation. And I'm doing it too.

Although the GJASQ1 have been posted and available for almost 20 years, I've made no effort to promote them. Starting next week, we'll be creating the first VIDEO versions, a complete course in the GJASQ1.

The FIRST of the YOU people are progressing, one fellow is creating his website and daily adding video content, still fleshing out the whole thing, but he is much further along and very positive, more so than two weeks ago when his business was uncertain.

Since then, he has found his core business, that of being a LOCAL CREATIVE MARKETING CONSULTANT has come back into high demand.

Businesses need customers. They need their customers to spend more, to come or spend more often, and all of this is the perfect storm for a person like him, a Local CREATIVE Marketing Consultant.

I told him he should franchise or something, maybe create distributors...I don't know, maybe he prefers to avoid the slop and mess which comes from working with others.

SLOP AND MESS is a Harvey Brody concept and while listening to one of my many hours of audio I made with Harvey, I got clearer understanding about what slop and mess is, and how to avoid that while creating the view from the rooftop too.

I plan to use and incorporate the wisdom Harvey passed to me, and as I am setting up YOU (YOUR OWN UNIVERSITY)
those are things clearly marked on my white board.

I'm finding the big WALL of a WHITEBOARD to be the most useful tool, one which I have neglected and forgot about. It is like finding your power screwdriver, after misplacing it, forgetting about it and using the old self powered screw driver, one thinks, like I did...

HOW DID I EVER GET ALONG WITHOUT IT?

The big whiteboard and colored markers gives me plenty of room to get my thoughts down, to flesh out ideas, to SEE potential slop and mess...and get me a clearer view from the rooftop and helps create the rungs up the side.

Ohio is opening up, a so-called slow open, and the rest of the country will follow. There won't be a return to NORMAL, but hopefully, it won't be totally crazy, maybe getting out and about will release some of that pent up pressures we've been feeling...and soothe a few nerves here and there.

But I'm NOT changing my tune, not just yet, I still see a lot of strife ahead, but I am choosing to look at opportunity. The opportunity to HELP other people, and I choose to do that by

HELPING people

get the STORED VALUE inside their heads..

into CIRCULATION where others will benefit and they will

PROFIT. WIN/WIN.

So that has been my shift from APV to YOU, however, some APV may be created as an outgrowth of YOU.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : May 11, 2020 at 12:54 PM.