SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old August 13, 2017, 01:26 PM
Administrator

Default The BILLION dollar HOTSHEET season. My new mail order biz. New forum.

A few years ago I wrote about a guy in Tallmadge, OH who had millions of dollars of cash in his freezer. From the HOTSHEET I'm about to mention.

This HOTSHEET is found in pubs, bars, fraternal clubs, even some church ladies pass them out.

College and PRO football bet slips.

Play a buck, win 500 if you pick all the winners. Billions will be spent on them. Probably a few of you will use them.

Speaking of HOTSHEETS, there will be a new PRIVATE sub forum starting next month on HOTSHEETS (aka cheatsheets, tips, one page pubs, etc.) It will take a purchase to enter, however, you still must be approved, so, when the time comes, and you want to participate, check with me first to make sure you are eligible, OK?

Full circle. Starting my "mailorder biz" or mail order biz or remote direct marketing business back up. Will be sending reports and mostly hotsheets via USPS mail. Just tired of having my stuff up at black hat forums and dealing with people who didn't buy.

All people in the new HOTSHEET forum will have a chance to see what it is and how it does.

I doubt if I'll complete any more reports on my own, even good ideas, or what I've mentioned, will be a JV, if it is going to see the light of day.

So, new sub forum next month on HOTSHEETS.
New (old) Mail Order Biz.
NO new reports, unless you want to help do them.

That's all for now. Bet 20 bux on Browns winning Super Bowl, consider it my charitable contribution to organized and legal gambling, if a miracle happens, I'll retire (will also bust Vegas, HA!) Actually, only 300 to 1 odds, best my 20 bux could do is return 6k, Vegas is safe.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : August 13, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old August 14, 2017, 02:03 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Looking forward to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Speaking of HOTSHEETS, there will be a new PRIVATE sub forum starting next month on HOTSHEETS (aka cheatsheets, tips, one page pubs, etc.) It will take a purchase to enter, however, you still must be approved, so, when the time comes, and you want to participate, check with me first to make sure you are eligible, OK?

Full circle. Starting my "mailorder biz" or mail order biz or remote direct marketing business back up. Will be sending reports and mostly hotsheets via USPS mail. Just tired of having my stuff up at black hat forums and dealing with people who didn't buy.

All people in the new HOTSHEET forum will have a chance to see what it is and how it does.

I doubt if I'll complete any more reports on my own, even good ideas, or what I've mentioned, will be a JV, if it is going to see the light of day.

So, new sub forum next month on HOTSHEETS.
New (old) Mail Order Biz.
NO new reports, unless you want to help do them.

That's all for now. Bet 20 bux on Browns winning Super Bowl, consider it my charitable contribution to organized and legal gambling, if a miracle happens, I'll retire (will also bust Vegas, HA!) Actually, only 300 to 1 odds, best my 20 bux could do is return 6k, Vegas is safe.
Hi Gordon,

Love your idea for a new forum on Hotsheets!

I think Hotsheets are one of the biggest opportunities out there... Many people are daunted by the idea of writing a book, or a report. But one or two sheets of paper? Much easier (and faster)!

Can't wait...

Best wishes,

Dien
Old August 14, 2017, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Default Here is my great discovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

Love your idea for a new forum on Hotsheets!

I think Hotsheets are one of the biggest opportunities out there... Many people are daunted by the idea of writing a book, or a report. But one or two sheets of paper? Much easier (and faster)!

Can't wait...

Best wishes,

Dien

Here is a link, but before anyone hits it, know this:

THIS IS MY AFFILIATE LINK TO A PRODUCT SOLD ON WARRIORPLUS.

https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/bvb3b/0
Here is my why: TIME. I don't have enough and so far haven't found anyone interested in doing some updates of JV with my stuff, so I've been searching and seeking quality information from other people.

I found gold.

In the form of marketer Amy Harrop. I bought her product, LOVED it, and will be building the NEW private forum around some of her info, it is good stuff and takes HOTSHEETS to a whole nuthe level.

Here is her site if you'd like to get to know her.
https://amyharrop.com/

I like her writing, her content is good, useful and resources are detailed and top notch.

You have to have at least her One Page Publishing report to join the new forum, BUT, CHECK WITH ME FIRST, just because you buy the report, does not guarantee you will be admitted.

Send me an email, I'll tell you before you buy whether or not you will be allowed to participate in the new group. THEN you can decide if you want to get it or not.

Honestly, you don't need me or the group, become a one page publisher on your own, heck, I've encouraged you to do so for 18 years.

It is just something in her report set off an idea, and testing it, I'm seeing terrific results and I'm all about results.

So, there you have it. At 17 dollars or even if you get the other products, it is a good biz-op for DOERS. Like most things, if you are a collector or librarian this will add to your collection.

But, in the new group, part of the plan to stay in it, is to create your own HOTSHEET pub, and try to build a passive income stream, albeit a small drip at first, try to build it up by creating simple one page publications, and learning how to MARKET THEM for maximum profits.

Gordon (MR. HOTSHEET) Alexander
Old August 15, 2017, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Default Fantasy Football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Here is a link, but before anyone hits it, know this:

THIS IS MY AFFILIATE LINK TO A PRODUCT SOLD ON WARRIORPLUS.

Here is my why: TIME. I don't have enough and so far haven't found anyone interested in doing some updates of JV with my stuff, so I've been searching and seeking quality information from other people.

I found gold.

In the form of marketer Amy Harrop. I bought her product, LOVED it, and will be building the NEW private forum around some of her info, it is good stuff and takes HOTSHEETS to a whole nuthe level.

Here is her site if you'd like to get to know her.
https://amyharrop.com/

I like her writing, her content is good, useful and resources are detailed and top notch.

You have to have at least her One Page Publishing report to join the new forum, BUT, CHECK WITH ME FIRST, just because you buy the report, does not guarantee you will be admitted.

Send me an email, I'll tell you before you buy whether or not you will be allowed to participate in the new group. THEN you can decide if you want to get it or not.

Honestly, you don't need me or the group, become a one page publisher on your own, heck, I've encouraged you to do so for 18 years.

It is just something in her report set off an idea, and testing it, I'm seeing terrific results and I'm all about results.

So, there you have it. At 17 dollars or even if you get the other products, it is a good biz-op for DOERS. Like most things, if you are a collector or librarian this will add to your collection.

But, in the new group, part of the plan to stay in it, is to create your own HOTSHEET pub, and try to build a passive income stream, albeit a small drip at first, try to build it up by creating simple one page publications, and learning how to MARKET THEM for maximum profits.

Gordon (MR. HOTSHEET) Alexander

I don't get it. Do you? I guess some are getting rich off of it, how? I just don't get it.

Any fantasy players?

Gordon