SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old September 27, 2006, 06:45 PM
Kelly Kasabian

Smile Gordon - so what was the $250 Granny's Secret?

I checked the post below - but it turned into a fight ... what was it she was doing to get all the football pic's right?

KK
Old September 28, 2006, 08:22 AM
Administrator

Default My BAD Kelly...that is, my bad writing is what led you to believe that

Granny had a "secret" system...no, that was dumb luck. When you spend as much money as Granny does gambling...you're bound to get lucky once in awhile. I don't follow football but I do know enough to never take the Browns, no matter what the spread may be. HA!

No, my reference to a "secret" had to do with how much money these little football HOTSHEETS generate...although I have a clue...OHIO has another SCAM on the ballet, this one for slot machines at the horse tracks...the last SCAM we fell for was the Ohio Lottery, which was to shore up our schools (one of the worst systems in the country)...

Well, OHiO happens to be one of the most corrupt states, hey even our Governor is a crook....till Oct. anyhow.

A few years back they busted gambling here in Summit County, a guy in Tallmadge had MILLIONS OF DOLLARS stuffed in his freezer in his garage.

NO Kelly, I just wanted to talk to the "runner" for the sheets. Turns out HE ain't talking...and NOW, neither am I. Illegal gambling is a huge business that I know NOTHING about, and it looks like I'll remain ignorant on the subject.

But I do have one football tip, bet on the winning team. HA!

Gordon,

sorry for the confusion
Old September 29, 2006, 10:09 AM
Kelly Kasabian

Default Re: Gordon - so what was the $250 Granny's Secret?

Gordon - no problem - looks like I need to read more carefully! And I agree - gambling is simply no way to try and work things (sure there are pro's out there - but it's not real way to build value or wealth honestly).

LOL on all the corruption in Ohio - geez, I didn't realize it was that bad! Funny how some news just stays local (although I think I did hear about the money in the freezer - but didnt' know it was an Ohio rep.)

Always a pleasure to read your posts...

KK