SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 9, 2017, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Default For both of you...read this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezzrak View Post
Hello everyone,

started reading this forum a couple of weeks ago and got really intrigued by the concept of toll booths / getting exclusive rights / etc.

I'm grounded in lots of Jay Abraham material - especially his Joint Venture stuff ("Mediocrity to Millions" is great!)

Tried to get hold of Bob Blagg about his "Just One Good Product" course but that seems to be unavailable (at least the website is offline).

I have also ordered Joe Cossman's book from Amazon.

Looked at the original Harvey Brody course on Ebay but the price is a bit steep in my opinion.

Anyone got some additional material I should look for / read about these topics?

Looking to do some deals in the near future here in Germany (and Europe for that matter).

Best regards

Carsten from Germany

http://www.dw.com/en/new-nigerian-am...ica/a-40588615

Then Brainstorm. pinkpanther, ever heard of Bibi & Tina?
Carsten. http://www.mintorganiccare.com/

See, you two already have the makings of an International Exchange Group, and you have Dien Rice, who has conducted International Business exporting things to Africa from Australia.

What you both need to do is become educated on what your country is doing, and what it is seeking, as pointed out in the article, and then, brainstorm a small venture to get your feet wet, and GET STARTED.
My best advice is learn by doing.

Lots of good books FREELY available and information provided by your respective govt's on Importing/Exporting and Licensing opportunities.

Did Hanna Montanna sell in either country?
How about Hello Kitty?

Start where you are at, with what you have, and work toward your goals while solving your problems in the direction of you goal. All the book secrets and other people's experience will only take you so far, you get there faster by DOING, start NOW, something small, see what you can come up with.

Good luck.

Gordon