SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old September 28, 2006, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Default IF you are tired of LAST Chance offers, and sick of hearing about Chatteling...DON'T

read this post. OOPS. Too late.

First, I'm mad as HE*L...and I'll tell you why in a minute.

Secondly, I'm not trying to sell you anything, in fact it would be to my benefit if you waited because the price of the Beginner's Guide to Chatteling is going to quadruple on Oct. 8. And I'll tell you why, also in a minute.

Then, a big THANKS to Ankesh, for doing a great job as a moderator and for showing me the way to affiliate marketing.

My TEST at eBay for the Chatteling Guide concludes Sept. 30, if I bother to even post any more tests there.

Why am I mad? I bet you know; its the forum and the stalkers/stalkees? WRONG. That is water off a duck's back.

What got my goat is this: craigslistbible that I paid 49 dollars for. If it were on paper, I wouldn't even use it to wipe my AZZ with. It is hands down, in my over 20 years of online experience the worst piece of excrement anyone has ever had the balls to sell. "Gee Gordon, don't sugarcoat it any".

Selling the thing as if it were written by some guy named Adam Hunt a person named Kelly Hughes has this listed on ClickBank. It is enough for me to NOT want to even use ClickBank...although I will for the golf product.

4067 words of pure HORSE HOCKEY is what you'll find in craigslistbible. And then it dawned on me...thinking to myself:

"Gordon, this is what people are getting for the their 49 bux and you have the unmitigated audacity to be offering The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling for a mere pittance...HOW TOOPID ARE YOU?"

Apparently VERY TOOPID.

So on Oct. 8th the REVISED version will hit the market for $97.00 and that too will be way underpriced.

A NOTE to those people selling The Chattel Report: The Sprint to Freedom... please USE that title when you are selling it, that is the full name and I don't want any confusion. I will be glad to place a link in the NEW revised GUIDE to your web site so people can get The Chattel Report: The Sprint to Freedom and you might want to raise your prices in the next few weeks as chattel heats up again.

ALSO, to those same people...the Chatteling Forum is ONLY for those people who have bought either the COURSE or the GUIDE, but not The Chattel Report: The Sprint to Freedom, OK? If you have questions, email ME at [email protected]

And FINALLY, some of you are privvy to my FIVE dollar Chatteling Experiment...I'll post the details at the Chatteling Forum. So far, since last Sat, when I spent 12 mins and 5 bux at a garage sale, it has grown to 39 bux and after eBay fees and shipping, I have 20 dollars left, which I'll try to GROW this weekend.

Gordon (Mad as Hepp and NOT going to take it anymore) Alexander

PS. Craigslist is a GREAT tool, but Adam Hunt (Kelly Hughes) is an even bigger TOOL (as Howard Stern might say) and should be banned from craigslist for life, in MY opinion.
Old September 28, 2006, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Default OH. Pretzels, milkshakes and french fries. It is all part of the test.

Hate to be cryptic. But, those that have either the Course or the Guide KNOW what these words mean, if they have read them.

Each represents a slightly different version of the Guide, although all contain the same information.

I'll tell you the results of the Pretzel, Milkshake, French Fry test in the Chatteling Forum.

For the general public, when you are TESTING an element of your product, you need to somehow KEY the test, so you know which test is the the most successful.

In the real world, often the promotions are KEYED by a name or number and to the untrained eye, it is almost imperceptible. But knowing what KEYS are used, helps you to decode a promotion to see what elements are being tested.

Thanks to all of you for reading.

Gordon (Mr. UNhealthy food test guy) Alexander
Old September 28, 2006, 02:34 PM
Phil

Default Re: IF you are tired of LAST Chance offers, and sick of hearing about Chatteling...DON'T

Hey Gordon,

Regarding Craigslist resources...

You're not talking about Shanon Lewis are you.

If you're Searching for the Best of Whatever...

Just Ask.

http://www.craigslist-book.com/shanon_lewis.html
http://www.craigslist-book.com/index.html

I Know... I should probably start packaging... Selling and Charging for Stuff...

Who Knows... Maybe... just tips and presents.

Phil
Old September 29, 2006, 12:28 AM

Default Re: IF you are tired of LAST Chance offers, and sick of hearing about Chatteling...DON'T

Thanks Gordon for your kind words.

Tried emailing you at [email protected] - got an email back saying that your email doesn't exist...

So have sent that email to gjabiz@yahoo address...
Old September 29, 2006, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Default The Shannon Lewis book is EXCELLENT and underpriced, I'd have gladly paid more for it

thanks Phil.

I don't want ANYONE to confuse the two. The Shannon Lewis book, The Unofficial Craigslist Book is excellent for anyone who doesn't know or use craigslist.org...IS there anyone left who doesn't?

Shannon's book at 19.95 is UNDERPRICED and she OVERdelivers...like The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling

PLEASE, everybody and anyone, do not confuse the two products. The one that stinks up the joint is written by "Adam Hunt" and the rules of this forum say NO INSULTS, but, can you insult a phantom? I'll stand by my comments and if "Adam" has a problem, I'll be happy to give him my attorney's number.

Craigslistbible is CRAP. A total waste of money, time and eye strain.

Shannon Lewis's book, The Unofficial Craigslist Book, is GREAT...and if they had an affiliate for it, I'd be posting a link to it.

With that having been said, Shannon's book explains far more about craigslist than the Chatteler needs to know.

Craigslist.org is simply the largest bulletin board in the world where YOU can post your note and have eyes read it. For buying and selling Chattel, it beats eBay by a mile. Or for finding Chattel. Or for seeing what's HOT.

Phil, (and readers), in the revised version that will hit the market soon, the one that will have the affiliate program, I've added chapters on craigslist; with examples of the Superior Marketing that is discussed in The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling. And other stuff that I didn't feel like putting into the Test Guides, like actual examples of BARTERING deals, some of which were in the COURSE, but the Affiliate Guide will show more detail and have some Influence and Persuasion chapters too.

Thanks for mentioning Shannon LEWIS and her GREAT book. I don't want anyone to get the two confused.

a BUY on Shannon.

a HOLD YOUR NOSE on "Adam Hunt"

Gordon

PS. If there are NO more Guides left at eBay, and you'd like to get one before the Chatteling forum/affiliate program opens, send me an email, [email protected]
Old September 29, 2006, 02:29 PM
Phil

Default Re: The Shannon Lewis book is EXCELLENT and underpriced, I'd have gladly paid more for it

Gordon...

Interestingly enough... some of the Best products out there are so Affordable...

Yet consumers sometimes Think...

It's Too Cheap to be Quality!

Those Terrible Vendors who start selling their stuff at $14.99.

Someone recently started selling improved sales letters for existing ClickBank products that needed Smarter sales pages!

There's a Market out there for anyone interested in taking Quality Affordable products of others into Higher Levels of Marketing through Joint Ventures etc.

Just thought I mention that for those that may be interested...

Investing Low and Selling Higher...

I guess Re-Chatteling of Specialty products and information.

By the way...

In case you missed a post of mine on the old SowPub forum and you're not using this web site...

You may want to consider adding this Up and Coming Tool into your Chattel Tool Box.

http://www.getitsellit.com/

Phil