SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16, 2002, 03:10 AM
Don Alm

Default $33,294 in ONE DAY....On Line! PLUS a lesson in HOW to write a Sales Letter!

Yup! I just returned from a GREAT day of fishing on my favorite river, the UMPQUA.....catching steelhead...cooking them over an open fire in a "wilderness area" 10 minutes from my back door....eating a dinner of fresh fish...over an open fire....with friends and family....coming home, flipping on the PC..... and I could not believe what was stacked in my "Order Area" of my email program;

ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY SIX Orders for $179 each...$33,294 of my latest program I popped up on an ezine this morning BEFORE leaving for a day of fun and frolic...as US "entroopeneers" are able to do because we have MASTERERED "HOW" to get people to send "US" dollars!

If there is ONE THING you can "master" in your life...it is "HOW to get strangers to send you their hard earned dollars for something THEY WANT....and YOU can provide.

Ya know...."us" people who have mastered HOW to get people to send us money....DO NOT have 100% satisfied customers.

This should NOT detract YOU from trying to sell your stuff to others.

NOPE..."US" people who are "CREATORS" and sell our "creations"....CANNOT satisfy everyone. There are the usual 2% to 3% that we can NEVER SATISFY. Take a look at the people who attack ME on THIS Board. Just a handful. Compared to a few thousand SATISFIED customers. It's the handful who are so OUTSPOKEN...to the extent of being fanatical with their CHILDISH HATRED thinkig I supposedly "screwed them".

Well folks....THEY are the losers!....and YOU who believe their rantings are LOSERS too!

You MISS the MAIN theme of "creativity"!

For example; The Sales Letter I created for the program that just earned ME $33,294 TODAY!....in ONE DAY!...is NOT from a "lunatic" who is an "idiot"...or a "SCREWER"!

The INNOVATIVE Sales Letter that is NOT covered in what the so-called "gurus" of copywriting will tell you....YOU can LEARN A LOT FROM!

The Sales Letter that just earned ME $33,294 American dollars....goes AGAINST ALL YOU HAVE EVER READ OR HEARD FROM ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO TELL YOU HOW TO WRITE "SALES COPY THAT SELLS YOUR STUFF"!!!!!!!

MY..."Sales Letter" for my latest way of making money from my WITS (check the archives for some of my other posts so you understand I am NOT a one idea kinda guy)....and from understanding what people WANT....has earned ME over THIRTY THREE THOUSAND SAMOLIANS....WHILE I WAS FISHING!

Folks....I feel sorry for you out there who believe what a handful of my detractors have to say about ME...THEY have their "agenda"....but if you keep believing THEM...you are the losers!

The Sales Letter I created this morning goes AGAINST ALL Copywriting "GURUS"! I have ONCE AGAIN....become THE person who is EMULATED (cloned and quoted)....because I have done something with MY Sales Letter that goes AGAINST everthing all other "PROS" are trying to tell you;
Specifically....offer a "Guarantee"!

Hogwash! Wait till you read MY "Guarantee" in my latest Sales Letter! It knocks all the "Sales Letter Guru's on their Fisterous!"

So...if YOU want to sincerely find out HOW to write a Sales Letter to sell YOUR Stuff....a Sales Letter that goes AGAINST all of what the "guru's" have told you....a Sales Letter that....in ONE DAY....brought ME, 186 Orders for $179.....$33,294 TOTAL!........DISSECT the Sales Letter I created this morning!

IT IS A MASTERPIECE!

Copy it! Look at it! Study it! It created in ONE DAY $33,294 to the person who created it!

ME! Don Alm.

Now....do the right thing! Use what you have just received in a POSITIVE WAY....to do something for YOU!!!

Thanks for reading.......Don Alm

My "Instructional Sales Letter" for your own "education" is below!

Sales Letter that brought $33,294 in ONE DAY!

Sales Letter that brought $33,294 in ONE DAY!