SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old May 9, 2020, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Default This too shall pass, hunker down and wait it out. WRONG!

I know some have put their life on PAUSE.

Get off of that now. USE your time to make it better tomorrow and do all you can today.

What if THIS doesn't pass? What if this is just the beginning of a series of crisis, man made, natural or even Extaterrestrial (I hear Trump wants to unleash the truth of the Area 51, and reveal the invaders, as a reelection stunt?)...

I spoke to several business owners who are "waiting it out", and going bankrupt as they wait.

I know, I know I'm a broken record, but NOW is

assessment time. And decisions about what you want in the future, and what that future will look like. We can't control much of what is happening, but we all can control ourselves.

One prediction is, ONLINE work is here to stay, grow and millions will be working from home in the years to come.

Where that is impossible, we'll see some changes. I think the cooler than normal temperatures have actually helped...to keep people indoors and parked in front of screes of all kinds.

When the heat arrives, all he ll will break loose.

So ASSESSMENT.

IF my voice holds out, I'll have a new real time video of making a GJASQ1 PictoGrigm of Life, the MASTER PICTOGRIGM this week.

My YOU (YOUR OWN UNIVERSITY)students are receiving and setting up their classrooms.

IF you want my help, I can offer a limited amount of time (for FREE) to help you flesh out your classes and get you off to a fast start.

I hope to have more on this, before the weekend is out.

So, be prepared to get off pause and get on with your life, even as the rest of the world remains on hold.

Gordon
Old May 10, 2020, 08:21 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I think you're right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
I know some have put their life on PAUSE.

Get off of that now. USE your time to make it better tomorrow and do all you can today.

What if THIS doesn't pass? What if this is just the beginning of a series of crisis, man made, natural or even Extaterrestrial (I hear Trump wants to unleash the truth of the Area 51, and reveal the invaders, as a reelection stunt?)...

I spoke to several business owners who are "waiting it out", and going bankrupt as they wait.

I know, I know I'm a broken record, but NOW is

assessment time. And decisions about what you want in the future, and what that future will look like. We can't control much of what is happening, but we all can control ourselves.

One prediction is, ONLINE work is here to stay, grow and millions will be working from home in the years to come.

Where that is impossible, we'll see some changes. I think the cooler than normal temperatures have actually helped...to keep people indoors and parked in front of screes of all kinds.

When the heat arrives, all he ll will break loose.

So ASSESSMENT.

IF my voice holds out, I'll have a new real time video of making a GJASQ1 PictoGrigm of Life, the MASTER PICTOGRIGM this week.

My YOU (YOUR OWN UNIVERSITY)students are receiving and setting up their classrooms.

IF you want my help, I can offer a limited amount of time (for FREE) to help you flesh out your classes and get you off to a fast start.

I hope to have more on this, before the weekend is out.

So, be prepared to get off pause and get on with your life, even as the rest of the world remains on hold.
Hi Gordon,

I agree... we should assume it won't go back to normal!

If it does... all is good... and if not - you've planned ahead!

There are new OPPORTUNITIES around us...

Why not take advantage of them?

Also... The GJASQ1 developments sound exciting!

Best wishes,

Dien