SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old April 23, 2020, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Default That's great. I have the same question for anyone who either has ideas or IS trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalm View Post
Also.....I forgot to mention that we also put the Video (with a Full Color Thumbnail) on a website showing local properties for sale....which is also included in our "Package"

Don Alm

to sell me something.

We've all noticed our email swelling with offers to make money during the C-19 crisis. I would/will ask each and everyone of them to show me something from the last 2 months, best if it worked since Friday the 13th of March.

I am going to say, so far, all I've seen from all of the old familiar faces, including really well known gurus is ... what they have DONE, not what they are doing, TODAY, RIGHT NOW.

Dien Rice has a new report, and in it, he has businesses which are working today, during the crisis, and some exploding because of the crisis.

To anyone who wants to publish your ideas here, feel free to do it, but what we want to know is, what is working NOW, fair enough?

Gordon
Old April 24, 2020, 12:07 AM
dalm

Default Re: How to navigate the rough waters of Covid-19 storm. A COMPASS.

1) Since March 17, 2020....St Patty's Day....MY Birthday....my son and I have DONE Video Tour packages for 16 FSBOs!

2) Since Jan 1, 2020....I have collected over 500 Names & Emails of people wanting my Free Report on "7 Things You MUST KNOW before Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney!"

If you will give me YOUR Email Address...I will send you the PROOF from my Web Server.

Again.....both of these projects are as recent as TODAY....April 23, 2020. And, I have NO interest in "Selling or Showing" how to do this!....It is what I've found to be POSSIBLE....in TODAY'S MARKET!

Don Alm.....re-activating "old" projects
Old April 24, 2020, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Default FANTASTIC Don, thank you for sharing. Now we see life goes on.

Thanks Don,

You have shown us that the Parade Of Life is still marching along, and two of the Evergreen Markets (FZBO and Personal Injury) are spending money.

Gaining clients, lead gen, getting more out of a customer, all of this right up your alley.

We appreciate you letting us know these are CURRENT activities, just what the Dr. ordered. Keep up your great work.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalm View Post
1) Since March 17, 2020....St Patty's Day....MY Birthday....my son and I have DONE Video Tour packages for 16 FSBOs!

2) Since Jan 1, 2020....I have collected over 500 Names & Emails of people wanting my Free Report on "7 Things You MUST KNOW before Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney!"

If you will give me YOUR Email Address...I will send you the PROOF from my Web Server.

Again.....both of these projects are as recent as TODAY....April 23, 2020. And, I have NO interest in "Selling or Showing" how to do this!....It is what I've found to be POSSIBLE....in TODAY'S MARKET!

Don Alm.....re-activating "old" projects
Old April 24, 2020, 01:46 PM
dalm

Also......Facebook has a new service to compete with Yelp. It's called "Facebook Local Directory". A guy named Luther Landro (who produces and sells Many biz Ops) has come up with a program called "Facebook Local Raider"

I bought this from Luther and helped my daughter, over this past Easter Weekend, set it up and she was wonderfully surprised how many local biz are Willing to Pay....Monthly..... to get their biz Listing UP into the top 3 Listings.

So.....there will ALWAYS be projects that biz owners will pay for IF....the project can bring them more customers and money.

Don Alm
Note: I am just a long-time customer of Luther.....NO affiliation
Old April 24, 2020, 11:23 PM
dalm

Wow!.....I just took a look at www.brandnewhomeowners.com entered in the zips for my town and discovered that....in the first 3 weeks of April, 2020 about 60 homes were sold.....20/week

That's about half of what is usually sold BUT.....that is STILL....60 people who bought a house and most of those houses are USED....meaning they probably need some work done.

So.....what if you were to set up a "Welcome To (Town)" website .....listing ONE of each of 20 different Niches......Exclusives for each one.

I bought a domain (Welcome to (my Town)) and I'm going to set up a website I bought from David Cisneros in California. It has 3 spaces across the top and the vertical spaces below....move up a notch when a new visitor enters the site.

The "spaces" are colorful "Thumbnails" that link to our "chosen" websites of the "service" biznesses.

Now.....this won't take much effort or time to set up AND....when we begin phoning these "Chosen" biz.....instead of telling them about this wonderful website we will tell new Home Buyers about..... with our weekly Mailing....we will offer them what is known as..."The FIRST RIGHT of Refusal!"!

It is ALREADY DONE! All they have to do is agree to pay our monthly fee.

Also....I bought another Domain....(Town) home Services dot com...with which I will set up similar to what Jeanne Kolenda has done with her site (www.myrtlebeachhomeservices.com)

So....my 20 Pre-Chosen niche biznesses...will be on TWO key websites and, I am SURE they will be glad to pay the same Monthly that Jeanne gets.... ......$497/mo

Now....even though our country has gone thru the "Crapper".....it WILL come alive once again. It is NOT YET time for the Anti-Christ to come....but close!

Don Alm...still Entroopreneering