SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16, 2018, 10:10 AM
Administrator

Default Another: WHAT, you aren't making any money? These guys are.

Weird, unusual, different kinds of businesses.

We've talked about "Churchlike" groups before, like THE AVATAR COURSE.
Harry Palmer had a Scientology 'franchise' but didn't like the fees, so he created his own course and has done pretty well financially.

Like Elan Vital is a reworking of the Divine Light Mission, those guys have been raking in the dough and keeping Raj in mansions for decades.

Some other people we've discussed over the years, as a way to show how some people have created their own livelihoods of belief:

Eckhart Tolle, Wayne Dyer, Barry Neil Kaufman, Gary Zukav, Marianne Williamson, Depak Chopra, Caroline Myss...and on and on and on.

But you know about those. How about the guy selling "spells"? Oh yea.

For 300 bux, he will do a ritual which will help you, VIA SPIRIT guides, which will help you find your ideal business.

You pay him the 300, and he does his thing...he gets 150 bux for a half hour skype face to face.

He sells RITUALS. Anyone know what they are? He's taken spells, magickal chants and wicca ideas...like many of those main stream folks above, and has REFRAMED it, to make it slightly less occultish, for his own little niche.

He's reported a $3,000.00 profit in the first 100 days. People around the world sending him 50 bux here and there to "do a ritual".

And yet, YOU aren't making money? YOU don't have that project/product done you started 100 days ago (First Week of NOV, 2017)...

Heck, I've got email from several of you from around then talking about your 2018 projects and YET, here it is mid FEB. and you haven't yet got around to it.

SIGH.

I think this ritual guy could make 200 grand THIS YEAR. He doesn't know squat about marketing, and his site is awful, yet, there he is with the 3k in his pocket from DOING SOMETHING. Sending out thoughts to the Universe and getting paid for them, while many send out thoughts (hopes, wishes, dreams, wants, even goals) to the Universe and

DO NOT BACK THEM UP WITH ACTION.

There you go.

Now, later, I'll have a discussion, because my CREED is not a ritual, prayer or spell...but like any mantra or meditation repeated over and over and over in a routine way, does a similar thing in the brain, that is, creates a "brain channel", a thought trench which gets faster and faster as it is used.

When your thought trenches are deep enough, they influence other areas, especially those which take stimuli and give PHYSICAL RESPONSES,
or in other words they take your thoughts and produce action via your body doing something.

So, tell me again, PLEASE, why you don't have your project done, why the deadlines have come and gone?

There is a guy here with a 4 year old project, which could easily give him 100k a year, on auto-pilot, but he just quit. Dead out stopped. Why? I have no freakin clue.

But I do know ONE guy who has 3k in his pocket because he gives people what they want.

He has learned to apply the CREED.

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/creedpromo.pdf

GordonJ

Last edited by GordonJ : February 16, 2018 at 10:54 AM.