SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 3, 2022, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Default A buying frenzy you might cash in on.

I've talked about building networks of buyers for 40 years, it was a big part of the first Chattel Report, sold offline only.

In that report I showed how to set some networks of buyers up.

But as it has been with all of my off line activities, I don't share that, or didn't until today.

Why?

Some of my connections are in a buying FRENZY. Why? Supply problems, DEMAND rising, and the economy.

If you have JUNK sitting around your house, of almost any kind, NOW is a good time to turn it into cash.

OK?

Back story: 30 years ago I and my associates ran ads in the circular pubs, often called adsheets. I've linked to them before, well, OK, I'll do it again:

https://fliphtml5.com/bookcase/ohiqe

Well, I keep an eye on these, participate in some programs, which I keep offline and very seperate from what I do online.

One of the most popular ads I ran was called I'M BUYING. Here is what it looked like:

https://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/circhotsheet.JPG

A SowPub member has been working on his publishing project for over a year, and is soon to launch, and the circulars will play a big part, I offered some advice over the year.

I am about to RELAUNCH my I'M BUYING hotsheet, BECAUSE...

THERE IS SO MUCH DEMAND today for so many things, much of which can be found in basements, attics, garages, sheds, storage facilities...it is time to get all of that stored value out of storage and into circulation.

I'll have more details later. NETWORKS was probably the most important thing in my Chatteling reports, yet, a very small % actually built them.

THIS is the year to help people who are searching, seeking and BUYING and some are even paying nice FINDERS FEES, which I will cover in the new I'M BUYING circular.

Gordon

P.S. I've always kept offline (except for postcards and a few other things) very apart from online, it was something established over 25 years ago, and part of not only NOT PUTTING all your eggs into one basket, but keeping the baskets very far apart from each other too...or the Paranoid's Guide to Keeping Your Moolah out of sight of the criminals. HMMM, a new report? HA!