SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old January 27, 2012, 07:37 PM
Administrator

Default Birthday mysticism...send me your thought...

My retirement birthday. Start collecting social security and seashells on the beach.

But, tomorrow, I'm betting the farm (my ant farm) on the number 128.

So, send me thoughts of 128 coming up in the CA lottery. OR any lottery.

With the combined power of all of us thinkging the same number, mysticism says something majical will happen...NOW, don't screw my birthday magic up with your logic, skepticism or be thinking of your own dang birthday...

I don't expect you to mediatate for 12 hours, but go ahead if you want too.

We'll check in tomorrow night to see how many states came up with the same winning number.

Stare at a candle, listen to music, put on your tin hat...but whatever you do, get those thoughts of a winning 128 to me by Federal Express if you have too.

128. Visualize it. Believe it. Be thankful helping the old man out. It is the SECRET, right?

Thanks,

Gordon

PS. I'll be shopping all night online for something really cool for all of us to share in when the winning number is announced...128...like maybe some beans or something cool like that, fair enough?

128 repeat after me...128 is really great. if old gordy wins, heré's what he'll ate....

beans, beans the magical bean...

PPS. If you can't send good vibes, send nothing at all, OK?

HAz!

Last edited by GordonJ : January 27, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old January 27, 2012, 08:46 PM
Bozo

Default Re: Birthday mystism...send me your thought...

I wish I'd have read this first, and I could have sent nothing. What's up with 128? I thought the lottery was six numbers.

As it happens, I sent you some digital bux for a burger and a couple of XX's, to celebrate your birthday.

Happy Birthday Viejo.
Old January 27, 2012, 08:51 PM
Administrator

Default 3 digit number...don't want millions....

Hey Boz,

I DO appreciate the little bd bux, I'll have a double cheeseburger at 5 guys or at in and out burger...haven't tried either yet...or go on an ice cream binge with burritos and Dos Equiss...thanks.

The 128 is a 3 digit play, combo pays a few bux...if all this psychic power produces a winner (don't bet on it)...THEN we'll go after the POWER BALL.

Let's start small and use our astral minds and psychokinesis on small things first of all...let's aim for cheesburgers and fries before we buy the forum lobster and crab...OK?

Gordon

PS. Thanx again for your pleasant surprise, mucho gracias amigo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
I wish I'd have read this first, and I could have sent nothing. What's up with 128? I thought the lottery was six numbers.

As it happens, I sent you some digital bux for a burger and a couple of XX's, to celebrate your birthday.

Happy Birthday Viejo.
Old January 27, 2012, 09:29 PM
Bozo

Default Re: Birthday mystism...send me your thought...

I had psychokinesis once, but put some Boudreaux's Butt Paste on it and it cleared right up.