SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old November 22, 2006, 03:28 PM
Garth

Default It's Ruff Times Again...What can I do With $1,000 that will give me a big return?”

Reading over this four step chatteling plan I came across this reference to Howard Ruff.

Got me curious went blogging found the Howard Ruff free book site.

Now Howard Ruff is an old school 70's get rich quick guru.
I have several of his old time books and newsletters but the kicker is I thought he was dead.

This offer says new free book and others talk about Howard Ruff as if he's still alive.

If he's alive then he could just now be returning to the get rich arena of course I think he had problems with the IRS so that could why he was incognito.
Old November 22, 2006, 05:05 PM
bobmcalister

Default Re: It's Ruff Times Again...What can I do With $1,000 that will give me a big return?”

hiya

thanks for the info

buy some google jan calls and puts ...

the puts go UP when google goes down ...

the calls go up when google goes UP ...

cramer is looking for google to go to 600 by spring and 720 by next summer

mad money guy ....youshould watch him ...his calls are nearly 100%

also , look into BEAS....

happy holidays
Old November 24, 2006, 11:12 PM
murtuza

Thumbs up You don't need even $1000...

Hi,

If you're looking for a way to get big
returns on your money you don't even
need $1000 to do this.

However here's my true story where
I applied my money in the right way to
convert a $47 one time investment into
$5000 sales.

Hope this helps you out...

How I Converted a $47 One Time Investment into $5000 Sales ? - Here's My True Story...

Is it difficult to sell a resell right product ? Yes, it is. Why is it so ?

1. There might be hundreds if not thousands of website owners who might have grabbed resell rights to the same product that you are selling.

They might be selling the same product that you are selling right now.

2. Visitors in your niche might have gone crazy seeing the same product all around with the same copy, same graphics and same website design.

3. The older a resell right product gets, selling power of the product gets lower and lower.

4. The competition is fierce. As it is easy and cheap to acquire resell rights, everyone and their dog are selling them to make money.

5. In short, the product is all around the web. You are NOT the only person who is selling it. keep that in mind.

Now what to do ? You need to give a very strong reason to your visitors to grab that product from YOU rather than your competition, selling the same product.

You need to apply some intelligent marketing tricks that puts you above your competition and makes your product stand out from the crowd.

Here are some internet marketing tactics to get your creative juices flowing...

1. Make sure you create your own salesletter to sell your resell right product. This will differentiate you from the crowd.

2. Create your own killer graphics. Ebook covers, report, magazine covers, box covers, etc continue to pull in more sales and will increase your conversion rate.

3. Create your own unique follow-up system jam-packed with ecourse, mini-ebook and reports.

This will increase your credibility in the eyes of your subscribers and close more sales.

4. Include your picture, complete address, email address, phone numbers and any personal details you like on your site.

This will make it easy for your visitors to contact you.

5. Combine your resell right products and convert them into a unique package of your own.

6. Add amazing bonuses. Bonus increases perceived value of your product and increases sales.

7. Create a killer guarantee. Provide your visitors with 1 year no questions asked risk-free money back guarantee.

This will motivate your visitors to order now and give your product a try.

8. Start providing a unique service in your niche. Providing a valuable service of your own will make your site completely unique far above your competition.

9. Don't price your product too high or too low. It must be somewhere in the middle keeping your competitors price in mind.

Your product should be reasonably priced and also make you serious profits in the process.

10. Provide high quality customer service. While doing this ask your customers for testimonials and stick them on your site.

Your own customer testimonials will put you far ahead of your competition and make your website visitors trust you.

It is as simple as that. Here's my true story...

Using the same 10 block formula I have presented above, I purchased a $47 resell right package and converted that one time investment into $5000 sales in few short months.

This is the power of grabbing quality resell right products and applying the above 10-step system to make it unique.

Now the MOST important step is to pull up your sleeves and get down to work.

Your Friend,
Murtuza Abbas.