SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 25, 2021, 09:50 AM
Administrator

Default He is taking the summer off, I'm working harder.

This is about promotion, not personality. Personally, I like Jim Daniels, he's been around a long time. So here is an email he sent:

Jim Daniels <[email protected]>
To:
Gordon Alexander

Thu, Mar 25 at 9:16 AM

Good morning!

More than 100 people have now downloaded my new report.

But lots of peeps are still wondering what's inside my Buyer's List Method.

So here it is...

For starters, there's the 53 page PDF manual at:

https://ezbizcoach.com/buyers-list-method/

Inside I show you the exact method I use to earn my living online.

No stone is left unturned.

Every detail of how to implement my method FROM SCRATCH is included.

Then there's the printable checklist.

This is a full-color, to-do list that you use as you implement my method.

It walks you through the process in 4 weeks, though you can do it faster or slower depending on your schedule.

As far as OTO's there are two.

The first is a brand new PDF called Micro Info Product Ideas at:

https://ezbizcoach.com/micro-product-ideas/

It contains all my best info product ideas for 2021 and beyond, to use as your own.

It also includes my ebook starter template.

I highly recommend it if you need new ideas.

The final OTO is access to all my past products.

So what do you get when you are done implementing my Buyer's List Method?

You get YOUR OWN, growing, responsive list of buyers.

People you can contact anytime you have something to sell, whether you made it or you're an affiliate for it.

Your buyer's list can support you and your family as mine has done for 25 years.

You just gotta get it set up properly and use it properly.

That's exactly what I'll show you today, right here...

https://ezbizcoach.com/buyers-list-method/

To your success,
Jim Daniels

P.S. Early bird special pricing for my peeps ends today.

P.O. Box 25
Oneco Connecticut 06373
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Yesterday he sent me one saying he was taking the Summer off to go golfing and fishing. And this is all part of his affiliate marketing strategy, which he's been doing for over 20 years.

I found his MICRO INFO products appealing, seems he too has jumped on the HOTSHEET bandwagon, along with other affiliate types. Me, being all full of arrows from being the lead scout on that expedition harbors no ill will toward any of them. I've been selling micro info products for decades now.

Now I am always alert to new promotions any guru or successful marketer sends out and found his TAKE THE SUMMER OFF to be very appealing. Here I am getting ready to work my **** off in the coming months, and he's going to be out there golfing and fishing, why the nerve. The nerve.

I have to remind myself that I took summers off for years and years, and this was decades ago, and I made a living playing golf, so it was hardly work. My first retirement came when I was 22, and I took about 4 years off and traveled the country, only working to meet the ladies.

But, does the idea appeal to you of being able to take time off from your "job" to play? It probably appeals to all of us.

It probably is simple and easy for Jim, but the work behind his ability to take the summer off, came on the hard work he did many years ago.

More than anything, MY opinion is, these guys have stuck to it, been consistent and got into it for the long haul.

I don't know of any (but you are invited to tell me, please) of any affiliate marketer who started from scratch and built a 100k a year business in one year and was/is able to sustain it with only a few hours a week of WORK. If that is you, let me know, we'll create a product, replete with upsells, downsells, cross sells and oh wait a minute, don't forget this type offers.

I am looking forward to working hard, and look forward to NOT playing golf, that single biggest waste of time in all of hobbyland, sporting worlds and for the rich guys to make deals over. NO thanks.

How do you respond to these promotions? Are you BUYING? Did you make it on Jim's BUYER'S LIST?

GordonJ

Last edited by GordonJ : March 25, 2021 at 10:07 AM.