SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old October 15, 2008, 05:01 AM
MichaelRoss

Default Monsanto? #%&* Monsanto!

Steve,

Monsanto? If there is an Evil in this world, They are it. In the style of The Water Boy I call Monsanto the Devil. And I don't think I am too far wrong.

Quote:
Yesterday I decided to self medicate myself with something that I think can help keep the fats from oxidizing. I found out about this raw supplement from Mike Adams aka The Health Ranger. If this helps me with my arthritis and increases my HDL’s I’ll order more and start actively promoting it.

If you are trying to take something to increase your High Density Lipoproteins, then you are still buying into the Cholesterol Myth and assuming you know more than your body does.

WHO is to say what is a normal level, for You? Why do you want to interfere with your body's regulation of HDL and LDL? And how would you know what the right level is if you do manage to interfere? Based on the words of the same people who try to convince you you need to take a manufactured chemical?

Steve... first, stop trying to sell MLM stuff at every chance you get. Cause the way it is, it's like you consume something just so you can make a buck from it. And if you can't make a buck you don't want to know about it.

If you accept that Cholesterol, as it has been presented, is a Myth, then in good conscience you could not sell a Cholesterol Lowering anything, could you? And then, if you did, you are ethically no different than a Doctor who prescribes medicines for things not needing medicine, just so they make a buck.

Michael Ross
Old October 15, 2008, 09:48 AM
SteveSki

Default Hey Michael, You better go read what I said again. . .

In essence what I said was that I’m going to try Moxxor
out for several reasons…

1) It’s not a drug but a raw food.
2) To see if it would help my arthritis pain and inflammation.
3) Because if I’m not going to take pharmaceutical drugs to
lower my blood fats at least I can take a powerful antioxidant
to keep the fats from oxidizing. And. . .
4) To see if it would raise my HDL’s not to see if it would decrease
my cholesterol. Plus I said if I got positive results I would actively
promote it to others. If others benefits from my promotional efforts
do I not deserve to earn a profit?

Seems to me you’ve lost your balance and are convinced you know better
than anyone else about all things. You are borderline obsessive in your attempts
to prove that you are always right.

You criticise me for being involved with Network Marketing.

Recently in another thread you wrote…
“If you are interested. I suggest you do some research into brain Washing techniques - they aren't what you imagine them to be. Might surprise you to know people like Tony Robbins use them. A guy I think of as a Master Huckster.”

When I read that I thought… maybe Michael is just jealous that Tony Robbins is making millions while helping them to improve their selves? Are you also jealous that some MLM’ers who are no where near as smart as you are making millions? Maybe they don’t deserve to make a profit because they are doing MLM to make a buck?

But you seem to like some people who go around telling others to buy their course and learn to become a millionaire in a year. How many of the people who buys such a course makes it? About the same as those who do MLM I bet. But I still think the marketer promoting that course deserves to make a profit even if he is already a millionaire many times over.

However I also think old Jim should be ashamed of himself when he criticises MLM’ers for targeting other MLM’ers and not selling a real product and then blasts a message to his list bragging how he made a mint promoting a Gifting Program by direct mail and tries to get his readers to join his new internet based Gifting Program at : http://www.businesslyceum.com/cln a get rich quick scam with no real product other than the opportunity to give your money away to the promoter for the right to sucker others out of their money.

It was thanks to you Michael who posted a link a few weeks ago that I opted into old Jim’s list but I can’t opt out because he ignores ICANN Spam regulations by failing to include an opt-out link in the messages he bombards you with once you get caught in his web.

On my opt-in page at: www.Green-Smoothie-Diet.com I offer people a lot of valuable freebies. So what if some of my follow up emails include a link to a MLM product that may benefit their health. At least I promote real products and include a link in all of my messages for people to opt out if they choose to.

And after reading your most recent post asking Ankesh to define poverty I’m convinced even more so that you are certainly no bleeding hart liberal cause your hart seldom bleeds for anyone. Come on Michael… have a hart and invite a little more balance into your life instead of always having to be right!

Yes I’ll consume and promote something I believe in and I believe that medical science is not always right but it’s not always wrong either. I believe you have to take a balanced approached and try to understand both sides of an argument. So I choose to raise my HDL’s a bit by consuming omega 3’s. Reading Doctor Barry Sears book on Omega 3 Oils convinced me of that but of course he and I are wrong and as usual only you can be right. OK Michael you win. You can be as right as you like but I don't believe you are always right. Or are you?

Cheers,
Steve