SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old May 13, 2009, 05:16 PM
CopyCub

Default How To Contact A Billionaire

How the heck do you contact (via letter) some who's a Billionaire or some entertainer like Britney Spears or Jay-Z?

How about William Wrigley Jr (the gum family) or Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks), they're involved in so many different businesses, where would I call or send a letter or have a courier deliver something?

Of course they have BIG gatekeepers but i figure if someone was creative enough it might get passed on.

Has any ever successfully contacted someone of this type of celebrity?

Thanks again!
Matt
Old May 13, 2009, 06:16 PM
Phil

Default Re: How To Contact A Billionaire

Matt,

The key in What ever you do these days is Access to Valuable information and Know how...
http://www.contactanycelebrity.com/
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...Sear ch&meta=
contact any celebrity,contact any celebrity for free,contact any celebrity free,contact any celebrity reviews,contact any celebrity scam,contact any celebrity login,contact any celebrity trial view etc. etc...

Phil
Old May 15, 2009, 01:13 AM

Default How My Friend Handed Her BABY to Richard Branson

Dear Matt,

Thanks.

My Millionaire Mastermind Marketing Association company works with a lot of Out-side-the-Tunnel thinking Entrepreneurs around the world.

Here's the story of how one friend met and starting corresponding with Sir Richard Branson.

One young lady who is building her own company decided she'd like to meet and correspond with billionaire Sir Richard Branson.

The reason I know all this is she called to brainstorm her plans. I'd already gotten my clients into meetings with billionaires. Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Paul Meyer and other less well known super rich types.

There are 1000's of the Super Rich running around now.

The business billionaires are easier to reach -in many ways- than the Super Celeb Entertainers. (Privacy, secrecy, Trust is the Issue)

With them you might LOOK for a Hot Button or achilles heel. Something they do or some place they go to do something PRIVATE because they are passionate about a cause.

A Charity.
A Non-Profit.
An Environmental cause AWAY from the cameras.

Anyway.

Here's how Jasmine did it.

She Called me from a cafe next to a Beverly Hills VIRGIN STORE just before and after she met Sir Richard.

A - Her research showed Sir Richard was personally appearing at the Grand Opening of his Super Stores in the USA.

B - She went to the closest NEXT Scheduled Grand opening. Befriended the VIRGIN STORE manager.

C - Spied out the best nearby stores and cafes to get a VIEW of the roads that led to the Virgin store.

D - Booked a hotel room for D-DAY Weekend - and kept checking with her "friends" who clerked at the Virgin store.

E - Jasmine was FIRST at the curb (Ahead of the cameras, store employees) - when Branson's huge black limo pulled up.

F - With a Big Smile she handed her Baby Son to Sir Richard. (What could he do but say "YES"?) She Asked sweetly and enthusiastically if Sir Richard didn't agree that her Baby was THE CUTEST of ALL.

Then asked if she could take his picture with her new baby.

G - (Branson would be STUPID to say "No" to taking a photo with a Baby right in front of his own Store (with a flood of paparrazzi stampeding towards his car) so OF COURSE he said "Yes."

H - Jasmine's husband snapped a couple color photos.

=====================

A - NOW - When Jasmine sends me an email - a photo of her and Sir Richard is on top. ( wonder how that got there?)

B - When she goes into or emails or calls any of Bransons businesses - she sends her baby with Branson photos FIRST.

C - AND - When she sends Thank you Gifts of each new product she comes out with - to Sir Richard. The Baby Branson Photo is on the outside of the package.

And she gets Answers Back.

Billionaires Admire GUTS.

So this is one way to get your Letter thru to a Billionaire.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn

P.S. - Over-the-top Flattery will get you thru to Super Celebs too. (IF you flatter them with the KNIFE BLADE of Knowledge of what they truly CARE ABOUT.

You can find Lots MORE ideas like this one at: my Ezine archives...

www.archive.enchantednlp.com