SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old September 9, 2011, 01:35 PM
Administrator

Default Brand NEW work by SowPubber Skip Rosell is good stuff...

Skip has contributed to this forum for many years now, and I appreciate what he has shared.

So, when I talked to him about his new report, he allowed me to read it and I give it a full endorsement.

Here is what I WROTE...about Skip's report:

www.doomgloombliss.com/skip.html

I liked it so much, I'm offering some TIME to talk with those people who get it and want to do a little chatteling...always ready to talk chatteling.

Gordon

PS. This IS a blatant ad...but I got pictures of Dien...the kind he would NEVER want to see the light of day...not saying I'm blackmailing the guy...but...

just kidding...I'm ALLOWED.
Old September 10, 2011, 02:08 PM
bobmcalister

Default Bob, good to see you still kicking and clawing...

I know your neck of the woods has taken a beating these last few years.

Good to see you here and OUT there doing things. Hope the deck and roofing business are doing you justice.

Here is one of my favorite movie scenes (only 40 seconds)...which your post reminded me of:

http://youtu.be/ICGIcfj4ZKE

Hope to see more of you Bob, and that all is well.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : September 10, 2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old September 10, 2011, 05:07 PM
Skip Rosell

Default Re: Brand NEW work by SowPubber Skip Rosell is good stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Skip has contributed to this forum for many years now, and I appreciate what he has shared.

So, when I talked to him about his new report, he allowed me to read it and I give it a full endorsement.

Here is what I WROTE...about Skip's report:

www.doomgloombliss.com/skip.html

I liked it so much, I'm offering some TIME to talk with those people who get it and want to do a little chatteling...always ready to talk chatteling.

Gordon

PS. This IS a blatant ad...but I got pictures of Dien...the kind he would NEVER want to see the light of day...not saying I'm blackmailing the guy...but...

just kidding...I'm ALLOWED.

Hi Gordon,

Thank you very much for your kind words. (And for all your help and knowledge)

In that link of yours you call yourself an old dog. ) Well I have you beat by a few years and it just goes to show that when two old dogs (Or young dogs) get together and take action they can make money.

I could not believe that with in a few hours of me given you the info you went out and made some deals that netted you $200. NOW that is taken ACTION.

I love to share with people that take action.

By the way, not to top you, but 10 minutes after we got off the phone a notice popped up and in 45 minutes after that I had made a quick $75. All it takes is ACTION. So simple and so easy!

Gordon, Since you are freely given your time, to the people that take action I will add another bonus just for Sowpubbers. Send me a PM or email with your receipt and I will send you my PRIVaTE list of HOT sellers. This is the list I use eveyday to make fast cash.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell
Old September 10, 2011, 08:30 PM
Administrator

Default I screwed up Bob's post.

I'm as much a ditz as Meg Ryan was in the movie...well one of her characters...

I hit the edit instead of the quote button.

Sorry Bob, after 11 years, I still don't know what the he,ll I'm doing here.

Gordon
Old September 12, 2011, 03:33 PM
nick

Skip,

This is a great report. No fluff, it cuts to the chase and gives practical examples and ideas to start chatteling asap.

Thanks for writing this!
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Rosell View Post
Hi Gordon,

Thank you very much for your kind words. (And for all your help and knowledge)

In that link of yours you call yourself an old dog. ) Well I have you beat by a few years and it just goes to show that when two old dogs (Or young dogs) get together and take action they can make money.

I could not believe that with in a few hours of me given you the info you went out and made some deals that netted you $200. NOW that is taken ACTION.

I love to share with people that take action.

By the way, not to top you, but 10 minutes after we got off the phone a notice popped up and in 45 minutes after that I had made a quick $75. All it takes is ACTION. So simple and so easy!

Gordon, Since you are freely given your time, to the people that take action I will add another bonus just for Sowpubbers. Send me a PM or email with your receipt and I will send you my PRIVaTE list of HOT sellers. This is the list I use eveyday to make fast cash.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell
Old September 12, 2011, 04:08 PM
Skip Rosell

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
Skip,

This is a great report. No fluff, it cuts to the chase and gives practical examples and ideas to start chatteling asap.

Thanks for writing this!
Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your order and I'm glad you enjoy it. If you or anyone else ever thought about chatteling this is the way to do it. It almost FORCES you to make money.

You can be surfing, playing games, checking the lotto results. anything and up pops the bargains.

Now, Nick, go find some bargains and make some quick cash. If you find any niches that produce great results I hope you will share them here.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell
Old September 12, 2011, 09:33 PM
Robert J.

Hey Skip! I ordered from your list, but haven't gotten anything back. No response re. e-mail, so I'm hoping you'll check in here. Even more excited about digging in after seeing Nick's comments above. Thanks!
Old September 12, 2011, 10:31 PM
Skip Rosell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert J. View Post
Hey Skip! I ordered from your list, but haven't gotten anything back. No response re. e-mail, so I'm hoping you'll check in here. Even more excited about digging in after seeing Nick's comments above. Thanks!

Hi Robert,

Sorry you had a problem.

You ordered under my friends list at the special. For all of those orders I send an email to their paypal email address with the product attached. If you can
not find it check your spam folder. I will also attached it to a PM that I will send now.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell
Old September 13, 2011, 09:17 AM
hockeycoachdoug

I guess this is a question for Gordon or Skip- I have "The Beginner’s GUIDE to Chatteling" by Gordon copyright 2006. Is this the same product just licensed out to Skip or is this a completely new product. Thanks in advance for the guidance.
Old September 13, 2011, 10:11 AM
Skip Rosell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeycoachdoug View Post
I guess this is a question for Gordon or Skip- I have "The Beginner’s GUIDE to Chatteling" by Gordon copyright 2006. Is this the same product just licensed out to Skip or is this a completely new product. Thanks in advance for the guidance.

Hi my friend,

This is a completely new report. Although you will get a lot out of the original "Beginner's Guide" and is recommended reading you do not need it to work this system.

Also there are no copy and paste of passages in this new report.

Even though this is a Brand New report it has been tested by me for over a year now. This is the system I use everyday to make some quick cash. I told Gordon about it and he convinced me to write a report about it after he tried the system and did quite well within hours of learning this method.

They say necessity is the mother of invention and this came from my wife being ill and I did not have the time to hunt for bargains or the time to leave her for long periods of time. I had to find the bargains easily and not travel very far from home.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell