SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old December 12, 2017, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Default FREE software you might find useful.

Try this software to aid in your THINKING through of your projects.

I've played with it and it makes you THINK about what the next stimulus you want to apply to your prospects/customers.

NOT affiliated, but it could help clarify your goals.

http://funnelytics.io/

Gordon
Old December 12, 2017, 01:15 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: FREE software you might find useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Try this software to aid in your THINKING through of your projects.

I've played with it and it makes you THINK about what the next stimulus you want to apply to your prospects/customers.

NOT affiliated, but it could help clarify your goals.

http://funnelytics.io/
Thanks Gordon!

Looks like a good visualization / brainstorming / planning tool for online marketing...

It might be motivational too, since once you've planned out a so-called "funnel" you might be more motivated to actually create it...

Best wishes!

Dien
Old December 12, 2017, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Default What I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Thanks Gordon!

Looks like a good visualization / brainstorming / planning tool for online marketing...

It might be motivational too, since once you've planned out a so-called "funnel" you might be more motivated to actually create it...

Best wishes!

Dien

A lot of people will start with the capture page, but on this software, you put in the source. So, before you have an opt in, or capture page, you need traffic, and targeted traffic, so you have to see where that is going to come from.

I look at it as a STIMULUS/RESPONSE model which makes you give focus and attention to every step. You can add your upsells, downsells, back ends and it ends up being a lot like the CHECKLISTS in Ben Suarez' book, 7 STEPS TO FREEDOM II.

By SEEING it, I think it would be helpful to those in the early stages of their ventures, might uncover some bog down or slop in their thinking.

Gordon
Old December 21, 2017, 02:57 AM

Lightbulb Thank you for sharing, Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
A lot of people will start with the capture page, but on this software, you put in the source. So, before you have an opt in, or capture page, you need traffic, and targeted traffic, so you have to see where that is going to come from.

Gordon

Thank you for sharing this, Gordon.

I agree: the tool does help in spotting loopholes in one's thinking

As a bonus, the Facebook group has a few helpful video case studies that show behind-the-scenes of some profitable funnels.

By the way, I've watched the membership of that FB group skyrocket in DAYS.

And the funny thing is: I doubt if I would have joined that group if I hadn't seen your recommendation of the tool here.

Says a lot about the power of networks, doesn't it?
Old December 21, 2017, 11:00 AM
Administrator

Default Add in the 'VIEW FROM THE ROOFTOP', the rungs, and you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpinkpanther View Post
Thank you for sharing this, Gordon.

I agree: the tool does help in spotting loopholes in one's thinking

As a bonus, the Facebook group has a few helpful video case studies that show behind-the-scenes of some profitable funnels.

By the way, I've watched the membership of that FB group skyrocket in DAYS.

And the funny thing is: I doubt if I would have joined that group if I hadn't seen your recommendation of the tool here.

Says a lot about the power of networks, doesn't it?

A pretty decent template, when you add the view from the rooftop, and the rungs of the ladder.

IF your goal is to get people to pay you for something, a product or service, I find it a good starting point to start there, with the WHO. You will usually find who is on first base (HA!).

You can't score until you tag all the bases in Baseball. Too many people want to hit home runs, which they are told to swing for the fences, aim for the stars, think big and all that...but a look at reality shows, getting base hits, advancing the runner, one base at a time is often more effective than having home run hitters at the plate and striking out a lot.

I saw this software as a tool. Honestly, I find a piece of paper to work just as well. I like to use 17x22" paper, cause my printer can print that size...and have it on a cork board to look at. It is surrounded by white boards, most of which I make myself from heavy card stock or poster board and wrap it in clear shelf liner, makes a dry erase board.

I know that many people prefer the phone, computer and the cloud. But lose electricity, or the battery dies, and ooops. I can SEE my boards and change them simply with an eraser and a marker.

At one time, I think I actually helped a few people develop them as potential products, can't remember what ever happened.

TOOLS. Don't be like the guy who had all the tools one could want in his garage, but never used them (that would be me). I found I liked loaning them out to family and friends, more than actually powering them up...because me and power tools would have led to nicknames, like lefty or pinkie.

Tools are only as good as the person using them.

Many people just FIRE, READY, AIM...and some of them even get the success they seek.

The software, the free version, really doesn't do anything a person couldn't do with Open Office and creating flow charts, pretty much the same thing.
http://www.dexform.com/flow-chart-template

But, I'm glad someone found it useful. Thanks for lettin us know.

Gordon