SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 26, 2013, 10:14 AM
Will

Default Another easy way to make money on Craigslist

If anybody ever told you, you need to have money to make money is simply not true.

I was sitting at my computa looking at an item on Craigslist. I found a beautiful item for sale for $350. The seller gave a brief description. I called the seller and asked how much did you pay? He said it cost about $1800 and it was just a few years old.

I said, I will find you a buyer. I re-wrote the craigslist ad and inserted my phone number. I basically said you can have this $1800 item which is only 3 years old for $550.

Nice catchy heading, nice photo and description and my phone number. All calls or text would come to me. Most people like to text.
I have some folks at work in a meeting text me and say I will talk to you after the meeting.

This works best with a computa and cell phone. Many folks text from toilet, steering wheel, just can't do without it.

I found an eager buyer, who said she would come right now and buy it. It was about 9:30 at night.

I said no you have to wait until tomorrow. I contacted the seller and told him I have a buyer. I said this lady is ready to buy, before she arrives at the address.

Now I'm 300 miles away, never saw the buyer or seller. I told the seller once he get's the cash he could take his $350 and send me a check for my $200.

The owner of the item said, would you like me to send it Western Union. I said sure why not. He sold the item at 3:00 for $550 and sent me cash money of $200 minus western union fees a few hours later.

I did this from my computer and a cell phone with about an hours worth of work. The seller said I wish I could of found you sooner, when I use to buy whole storage units full of items.

I have another deal that will take place on Saturday. The buyer asked if I would hold it with a Pay Pal Deposit until Saturday.

Anybody need a little extra cash could take this idea and run with it. It's so easy.

Last edited by Will : March 26, 2013 at 03:51 PM.