SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old January 9, 2022, 07:11 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default How to make more moolah in 2022...

Many people have money problems at the moment...

Some of the reasons are Covid, inflation, and a desire for safety...

Many basic living costs are spiraling out of control... You need to make more money, just to stay in the same place you were a year ago...

Some people can't even afford a second-hand car any more as the prices have rocketed up, whereas they could easily do so a year or two ago...

And if you get sick... I don't even want to think about it...

If you want to improve your income, one way is to get a good mentor. (Gordon Alexander has been my mentor, and he has changed my life for the better! Ask him about getting mentorship...)

My preferred way of making an income is through writing and copywriting skills... However, it's taken me years to hone these skills, but you have to start at some point!

I've spent many years developing what I call my "urban survival skills"... These are all skills that can make me money. I don't rely on just one...

Creating an info-product that people want to buy is amazing. It's like creating something out of "nothing"...

(Of course, if there's good and useful knowledge "captured" in that info-product, it's not really "nothing," but comes from years of knowledge and experience...)

Info-products can be in the form of reports, books, courses, and so on... They can range in price from $7 to $7,000 ...

However, there are also many other ways...

Simply buying and selling. You can do it with buying and selling pre-loved stuff (which we call "chatteling")...

Or you can buy products wholesale, and sell them retail...

Of course, there are also service-based businesses. If you're good at selling them, you can make big moolah - especially if you can grow to hire people to do the jobs. You get the jobs, and have others do it, while retaining a "cut" of the money for yourself... Many millionaires have been made this way...

And consulting is another. I've made a ton of money from consulting (in multiple areas) over the years...

The more you study buying psychology, the more successful you'll be...!

Watch this space (and read the archives) - there's a wealth of money-making knowledge here at Sowpub, both in the past and upcoming in the near future!

Happy profits,

Dien
Old January 10, 2022, 08:25 AM

Smile Re: How to make more moolah in 2022...

Happy new Year Dien!

I am focusing on having these 4 solid pillars as my financial independence money making machine:

- Mail Order Selling Physical Products;
- Selling in Person;
- Consulting;
- Selling Information;

On "Selling in Person" I mean selling products classified websites and meet in person with the buyer.

Working on Consulting and Information. I will post a question just after I am finishing this reply.

Regards